The left and triggering by that Peloton commercial.

So you have a hot woman riding an excerise bike guess what there are also ads of guys with six pack abs riding them prety much every ad for any gym shows hot men and women with rock hard bodies working out this is nothing new.

I suspect most of those Pelotons will wind up unused in the basement or attic before their final trip to the curb.

Did you miss the memo that we were supposed to be triggered by some ad or something? I sure did. I think short stack saw a female on TV, got depressed and just made something up.

No, there's been quite a bit of news about the "controversy" of offended, triggered masses over their ad that ran during Thanksgiving. In fact, it had enough impact to plummet their stock over $1B, so it's hardly made up. It is probably one of the dumbest instances of outrage I've seen in a long time, but quite indicative of the fragile victim society we live in today.

You’re right, short stack has problems

I suspect most of those Pelotons will wind up unused in the basement or attic before their final trip to the curb.

Did you miss the memo that we were supposed to be triggered by some ad or something? I sure did. I think short stack saw a female on TV, got depressed and just made something up.

No, there's been quite a bit of news about the "controversy" of offended, triggered masses over their ad that ran during Thanksgiving. In fact, it had enough impact to plummet their stock over $1B, so it's hardly made up. It is probably one of the dumbest instances of outrage I've seen in a long time, but quite indicative of the fragile victim society we live in today.
Women who were outraged seem so superficial......how dare you think women would want exercise equipment
We want girly things

But I see the commercial is still running

So you have a hot woman riding an excerise bike guess what there are also ads of guys with six pack abs riding them prety much every ad for any gym shows hot men and women with rock hard bodies working out this is nothing new.
But what IS new is we are now a feelings driven society.

Forum List

Back