The Left Boasts/Claims Over Trump Under Investigation.Really?And What Did Hillary Get Away With ??

Could it be the deflection is the Ds and the D media are going after Trump, to deflect from Hillary and Obama's crimes?
Of course, partisans have zero credibility.

But this is a serious situation and we need to get to the bottom of it. We already know that the Russians meddled, or tried to. If there's any more to this, we need to know, and the Republicans trying to downplay such a serious situation doesn't look very good.
It doesn't look good when we have people that don't give a shit that what we are talking about is Democrat corruption. We have people pretending the Russians altered the election by revealing just how corrupt the left is via wikileaks. We have people so stupid they would blame the problem on who spilled the beans and ignore the contents altogether.

We have people so stupid they still can't understand what a shitty candidate the left had, couldn't get anyone to show up at rallies, called half of her opponent's followers unredeemable deplorables.

The same person that had a Russian reset and helped them acquire lots of uranium. Now we are supposed to believe the guy who ran on rebuilding the military is the one the Russians wanted.

And we have people who claim it's all partisanship while being the most partisan hacks around.
They're two entirely different stories.

The Dems can investigate the GOP and the GOP can investigate the Dems, all to their heart's content.

Let me know how it turns out.
What's two different stories? The DNC corruption and who spilled the beans? LOL. What a hack! Your partisanship reeks to high heaven.

The problem was how dishonest and corrupt the Democrats are. If they weren't there's no story, period! But the left doesn't give a shit and the right already knew so it makes no sense except they have nothing else to offer. Changing their ways isn't going to happen.
Okay, then the commie Dems shouldn't investigate the pristine GOP, because there's just no reason to.

There, all better.
More girly shit. It should not be a partisan issue. They've been investigating for months. Where's the beef? Yes, they should investigate the entire swamp, not just the GOP. You see it that way because you're a partisan. If Trump or his people were being investigated during the election all those responsible need jail time.

Do you know what year it is? Do you know who's president?
I do. He's a Republican and standing in the way of leftist maggots so they are doing everything they can to destroy him.

lol, so? Do you wish to claim you didn't support any such thing against Clinton, or Obama?
Yes, I wish to claim it. With your important approval of course. Pop you head out of your ass.
The right accepted Clinton and Obama as presidents. We didn't like it but we accepted it and didn't rally to the streets to try to destroy them. Nor did we have the media propagandizing in our favor. They hammered Bush so hard they took the economy down and will do it again until they can install another leftist.
:cuckoo: :cuckoo:
WTF is wrong with you?

No no sir, wtf is wrong with you?

After all, severe mental inadequacy should be suspected of anyone claiming that the historic Great Recession was caused by media being unfair to Bush.

Poor Donny....he should have just been open and shown the citizens he had nothing to hide by providing 10 years of tax returns....

He should have not been so critical of Clinton, because the same unfounded measures he took against her, KARMA has come around to put on him.

What goes around, comes around.
His dogma ran over your karma. Unfounded allegations against Hillary the Corrupt? I don't think so. You'll excuse murder in broad daylight to support your leftist. Poor Hillary, watching the White House from a distance, yearning for the power.

What has his taxes got to do with it? The left was buddies with Russia now they are the bogey man, because they have nothing else to offer.

Of course, partisans have zero credibility.

But this is a serious situation and we need to get to the bottom of it. We already know that the Russians meddled, or tried to. If there's any more to this, we need to know, and the Republicans trying to downplay such a serious situation doesn't look very good.
It doesn't look good when we have people that don't give a shit that what we are talking about is Democrat corruption. We have people pretending the Russians altered the election by revealing just how corrupt the left is via wikileaks. We have people so stupid they would blame the problem on who spilled the beans and ignore the contents altogether.

We have people so stupid they still can't understand what a shitty candidate the left had, couldn't get anyone to show up at rallies, called half of her opponent's followers unredeemable deplorables.

The same person that had a Russian reset and helped them acquire lots of uranium. Now we are supposed to believe the guy who ran on rebuilding the military is the one the Russians wanted.

And we have people who claim it's all partisanship while being the most partisan hacks around.

The Dems can investigate the GOP and the GOP can investigate the Dems, all to their heart's content.

What's two different stories? The DNC corruption and who spilled the beans? LOL. What a hack! Your partisanship reeks to high heaven.

The problem was how dishonest and corrupt the Democrats are. If they weren't there's no story, period! But the left doesn't give a shit and the right already knew so it makes no sense except they have nothing else to offer. Changing their ways isn't going to happen.
Okay, then the commie Dems shouldn't investigate the pristine GOP, because there's just no reason to.

There, all better.
More girly shit. It should not be a partisan issue. They've been investigating for months. Where's the beef? Yes, they should investigate the entire swamp, not just the GOP. You see it that way because you're a partisan. If Trump or his people were being investigated during the election all those responsible need jail time.
The GOP investigated Obama at every opportunity, they investigated Benghazi for months, and that's what's going to happen to Trump.

It doesn't matter whether you like it or not. If you're going to play politics, you can't whine when it's done to you.

Well, I guess you can whine. Have fun with that.

I do. He's a Republican and standing in the way of leftist maggots so they are doing everything they can to destroy him.

lol, so? Do you wish to claim you didn't support any such thing against Clinton, or Obama?
Yes, I wish to claim it. With your important approval of course. Pop you head out of your ass.
The right accepted Clinton and Obama as presidents. We didn't like it but we accepted it and didn't rally to the streets to try to destroy them. Nor did we have the media propagandizing in our favor. They hammered Bush so hard they took the economy down and will do it again until they can install another leftist.
WTF is wrong with you?

After all, severe mental inadequacy should be suspected of anyone claiming that the historic Great Recession was caused by media being unfair to Bush.
Sorry junior, I was sober, obviously you weren't. They downplayed the economy every day and scared Americans into holding back. They do it every time a Republican is in office running for re-election. Dems get the opposite treatment. Obama's shit was sold as candy.

WTF is wrong with you?

Sorry junior, I was sober, obviously you weren't. They downplayed the economy every day and scared Americans into holding back. They do it every time a Republican is in office running for re-election. Dems get the opposite treatment. Obama's shit was sold as candy.

let me break this down for you:

Great Recession was not caused by the media's treatment of Bush.

Now STFU retard, enough falsehoods out here already.

There, all better.
The GOP investigated Obama at every opportunity, they investigated Benghazi for months, and that's what's going to happen to Trump.

It doesn't matter whether you like it or not. If you're going to play politics, you can't whine when it's done to you.

Hey fuck you. You're the one whining like a little bitch. You always do it and prance around in victory with your little fake tiara. The Benhazi hearings are how we found out about Hillary's private unauthorized server that could have easily been hacked. No concern from you lefties though.

Her thousands of missing emails are still of no concern to the left. Why did they go missing after she was ordered to turn them over? All that gets a pass but what really concerns the left is Russia. It's a simple narrative they can propagandize over and over.

I don't share your values, princess.

WTF is wrong with you?

let me break this down for you:

Great Recession was not caused by the media's treatment of Bush.

Now STFU retard, enough falsehoods out here already.
You are a falsehood, junior. STFU yourself.

What on earth does anything Hillary Clinton did or didn't do have to do with whether or not Trump or anyone in his administration or campaign committed crimes?

There, all better.

Hey fuck you. You're the one whining like a little bitch. You always do it and prance around in victory with your little fake tiara. The Benhazi hearings are how we found out about Hillary's private unauthorized server that could have easily been hacked. No concern from you lefties though.

Her thousands of missing emails are still of no concern to the left. Why did they go missing after she was ordered to turn them over? All that gets a pass but what really concerns the left is Russia. It's a simple narrative they can propagandize over and over.

:laugh:

You people just can't help yourselves.

Decaf, maybe.

There, all better.

Decaf, maybe.
Oh look, princess is IMMEDIATELY back to tell me how disinterested she is.

There, all better.

Decaf, maybe.
Deflection noted.

There, all better.

What should (and does) concern most Americans is that Russia interfered with our Election process.

Fox News Poll: Voters want congressional investigations into Russia

Decaf, maybe.
Deflection noted.
See above.

:banghead: :desk: :cow: Ever since Trump won, we have been watching the left just tear into Trump as if he is no different than Hitler. He needs to be investigated for having friends in Russia! Yah? anything else he needs to be investigated for? :eusa_think:
Well what about Hillary? Aside from 12 to 20 Previous scandals, didn't four American Men die under her watch? Did anyone die a horrible,unnecessary death under Trump?
Hillary got away with a few too many scandals that would of sent any of us to jail, and she goes scott free, yet the left is having a panty fit over the possibility that Trump and his staffers may have been in contact with The Russians. Really? And Obama and Hillary never spoke to any Russians between 2009 and 2016? :poke:
Hillary isn't president. Elections have consequences.

:banghead: :desk: :cow: Ever since Trump won, we have been watching the left just tear into Trump as if he is no different than Hitler. He needs to be investigated for having friends in Russia! Yah? anything else he needs to be investigated for? :eusa_think:
Well what about Hillary? Aside from 12 to 20 Previous scandals, didn't four American Men die under her watch? Did anyone die a horrible,unnecessary death under Trump?
Hillary got away with a few too many scandals that would of sent any of us to jail, and she goes scott free, yet the left is having a panty fit over the possibility that Trump and his staffers may have been in contact with The Russians. Really? And Obama and Hillary never spoke to any Russians between 2009 and 2016? :poke:
Hillary isn't president. Elections have consequences.
Talk about missing the point. Whooooosh.......

Nothing. She got away with nothing. Either that or we had the most incompetent yet endless Republican led investigations, ever!

I've asked so many times over the last year.....where's her indictments?

Forum List

Back