The Left gay bashes Lindsay Graham

Cracking wise about fags is only homophobic unless you actually mean it, then it becomes about your deeply held beliefs, religion, or whatever.

Not in today's political correct world

The double standard is nothing short of hypocritical

Cracking wise about fags is only homophobic unless you actually mean it, then it becomes about your deeply held beliefs, religion, or whatever.
How do you know what the joker really believes?

I don't and neither does anyone else. I call it a hunch. The same hunch that makes me believe that Jack Phillips didn't bash queers when he didn't decide to bake a cake.

SNL's Kate McKinnon Impersonates Lindsey Graham With Gay Jokes

Well, well, the Left side of the political spectrum is revealing itself as Lindsay Graham is being made fun of as a gay man by the Left after Lindsay defended Bret Kavanaugh.

And it is not just SNL. I've read dozens of articles about Left wing comics and pundits poking fun of Lindsay being a gay man.

It reminds me of how Sarah Palin was treated, worse than Trump on some levels. These are the same ones that supposedly champion the rights of women as well.

LMAO!

Hypocrites are too good a word for the Left. Hypocrites are better.

Essentially, you have no rights unless you are a tool of the Left.

Submit or be crushed.

Will the gay community will rush to Graham's defense? Yeah never going to happen.

Not in today's political correct world

The double standard is nothing short of hypocritical

You don't have to tell me. It is amazing how many people bury their face in the bosom of politically correctness the second it becomes convenient to do so. I am too much of a smartass for such bullshit. Everyone is a target.

Well, well, the Left side of the political spectrum is revealing itself as Lindsay Graham is being made fun of as a gay man by the Left after Lindsay defended Bret Kavanaugh.

And it is not just SNL. I've read dozens of articles about Left wing comics and pundits poking fun of Lindsay being a gay man.

It reminds me of how Sarah Palin was treated, worse than Trump on some levels. These are the same ones that supposedly champion the rights of women as well.

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.
Bother you much Buttercup?

Not PC enough for ya?

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.

Not PC enough for ya?

Says a left loon who wraps himself in the cloak of political correctness.

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.

Not PC enough for ya?

Awwwww.....

SmellyIrishAss needs a safe space

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.

Not PC enough for ya?

Awwwww.....

I heard that your knew Dem platform will be coming from SNL since you have no agenda to run on.....

We'll have SNL commercials for all the snowflakes............and Berkley will be stomping on Russian flags while burning the American flag........

From New York..............the America Sucks Campaign................

Can you say Justice Kavanaugh......

awe...........the show is almost over........Now practice screaming Rapist for the next month..........

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.

Not PC enough for ya?

Awwwww.....

Awww ya got kicked in the dentures again

You bunch of hypocritical jackasses. If the right pulled this shit your head would explode. Deny it you're a fucking liar

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.

Not PC enough for ya?

Awwwww.....

I heard that your knew Dem platform will be coming from SNL since you have no agenda to run on.....

We'll have SNL commercials for all the snowflakes............and Berkley will be stomping on Russian flags while burning the American flag........

awe...........the show is almost over........Now practice screaming Rapist for the next month..........
Kavenaugh is a rapist at heart

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.

Not PC enough for ya?

Awwwww.....

You bunch of hypocritical jackasses. If the right pulled this shit your head would explode. Deny it you're a fucking liar
SmellyIrishAss...

Are you claiming Republicans would have overlooked sexual assault charges against a Democratic appointment?

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.

Not PC enough for ya?

Awwwww.....

Kavenaugh is a rapist at heart
Not enough emotion........keep trying.

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.

Not PC enough for ya?

Awwwww.....

SmellyIrishAss...

Are you claiming Republicans would have overlooked sexual assault charges against a Democratic appointment?
Accusations............there .........cleared it up for you.

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.

Not PC enough for ya?

Awwwww.....

SmellyIrishAss...

Where did I say that you befuddled jackass?

You're on the wrong thread, shitstain

It's so much fun kicking your teeth in

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.

The correct word for the democrats, the ONLY word for the democrats, is "Nazis."

Forum List

Back