The Left gay bashes Lindsay Graham

Democrats have magic powers, they can hate whoever they want without having any of the isms sticking to them. They also have a pretty nifty skill of never being prosecuted.

The founder of the walkaway movement happens to be a homosexual man. Gay bashing by the left started the movement.

The worst gay bashing I’ve seen from Liberals is their assessment of the Orlando gay nightclub shooting a couple years ago where Democrats refused to call it a hate crime.

Bother you much Buttercup?

Not PC enough for ya?

Says a left loon who wraps himself in the cloak of political correctness.
Awwwww.....

SmellyIrishAss needs a safe space

Awww ya got kicked in the dentures again

You bunch of hypocritical jackasses. If the right pulled this shit your head would explode. Deny it you're a fucking liar
SmellyIrishAss...

Are you claiming Republicans would have overlooked sexual assault charges against a Democratic appointment?

Where did I say that you befuddled jackass?

You're on the wrong thread, shitstain

It's so much fun kicking your teeth in
Come on Smelly...

You can tell us

The worst gay bashing I’ve seen from Liberals is their assessment of the Orlando gay nightclub shooting a couple years ago where Democrats refused to call it a hate crime.
Show us the investigation

It has always been suspected Graham was a closet case....But I've never seen him lampooned or shamed for it by anyone on the right.

SNL perhaps did the best job in destroying Sarah Palin

Just ask anyone what dumb thing Sarah said, as SNL presented her as a floosy. They will tell you that Sarah said that she could see Russia from her door step. She never said any such thing. It was all an SNL skit.

Although Sarah my not be the sharpest tack, at least she seems to know how to use e-mail and I know for certain those Americans would not have been allowed to die in Benghazi without a fight.

The difference here is that Tina just repeated word for word what Sarah said. No writer was needed.

A married man in Florida shot up a gay nightclub and a man in South Carolina shot up a black Church. Show US where
You just made that up.

Besides, it was the right wing who said not enough gays were murdered. Republicans want them all dead.

Here Are All The People Applauding The Orlando Gay Club Shooter

Pastors Praise Anti-Gay Massacre in Orlando, Prompting Outrage

A man shot up a church in South Carolina. Did the Liberals need an investigation to call it a hate crime?

You just made that up.

Besides, it was the right wing who said not enough gays were murdered. Republicans want them all dead.

Ok, I’ll ask you: Was it a hate crime?

SNL's Kate McKinnon Impersonates Lindsey Graham With Gay Jokes

Well, well, the Left side of the political spectrum is revealing itself as Lindsay Graham is being made fun of as a gay man by the Left after Lindsay defended Bret Kavanaugh.

And it is not just SNL. I've read dozens of articles about Left wing comics and pundits poking fun of Lindsay being a gay man.

It reminds me of how Sarah Palin was treated, worse than Trump on some levels. These are the same ones that supposedly champion the rights of women as well.

LMAO!

Hypocrites are too good a word for the Left. Hypocrites are better.

Essentially, you have no rights unless you are a tool of the Left.

Submit or be crushed.
Bother you much Buttercup?

Not PC enough for ya?

Says a left loon who wraps himself in the cloak of political correctness.
Awwwww.....

SmellyIrishAss needs a safe space
My my are we a little pissy ? What's the matter? Did the plan to keep Kavanaugh off the court not work out as planned? Lindsey Graham's defense however was a surprise. You know something was a major shit show when Lindsey Graham is the hero.

You just made that up.

Ok, I’ll ask you: Was it a hate crime?
Not to Republicans.

stupid_thread.gif

Well, well, the Left side of the political spectrum is revealing itself as Lindsay Graham is being made fun of as a gay man by the Left after Lindsay defended Bret Kavanaugh.

And it is not just SNL. I've read dozens of articles about Left wing comics and pundits poking fun of Lindsay being a gay man.

It reminds me of how Sarah Palin was treated, worse than Trump on some levels. These are the same ones that supposedly champion the rights of women as well.

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.
Honestly, I would respect Lindsay Graham a lot more if he quit hiding his orientation and come out of the closet. There are lots of gay dudes who are some of the better citizens and the best neighbors you will ever have.

And, dudes know how to put on a party like no one else. They are great hosts, and spare no expense.

Lindsay should go ahead and come out.

LMAO!

Submit or be crushed.

Will the gay community will rush to Graham's defense? Yeah never going to happen.

It's like how the NAACP ran out to defend Clarence Thomas.

Ain't gonna happen.

Cracking wise about fags is only homophobic unless you actually mean it, then it becomes about your deeply held beliefs, religion, or whatever.

Not in today's political correct world

The double standard is nothing short of hypocritical

You don't have to tell me. It is amazing how many people bury their face in the bosom of politically correctness the second it becomes convenient to do so. I am too much of a smartass for such bullshit. Everyone is a target.

PC is a political weapon only used by the DNC.

Funny how when it is picked up and used on them all of a sudden it does not count anymore.

Funny that.

Cracking wise about fags is only homophobic unless you actually mean it, then it becomes about your deeply held beliefs, religion, or whatever.

Not in today's political correct world

The double standard is nothing short of hypocritical

You don't have to tell me. It is amazing how many people bury their face in the bosom of politically correctness the second it becomes convenient to do so. I am too much of a smartass for such bullshit. Everyone is a target.

PC is a political weapon only used by the DNC.

Funny how when it is picked up and used on them all of a sudden it does not count anymore.

Funny that.

The DNC started this whiny thread? Who knew? That is funny.

Forum List

Back