The Left gay bashes Lindsay Graham

stupid_thread.gif
The person who made that gif is an idiot.

The worst gay bashing I’ve seen from Liberals is their assessment of the Orlando gay nightclub shooting a couple years ago where Democrats refused to call it a hate crime.
You just made that up.

Besides, it was the right wing who said not enough gays were murdered. Republicans want them all dead.

Here Are All The People Applauding The Orlando Gay Club Shooter

Pastors Praise Anti-Gay Massacre in Orlando, Prompting Outrage

Ok, I’ll ask you: Was it a hate crime?
Not to Republicans.

Your attempt at shifting the goal post as to why democrats did not call Orlando gay night club shooting a hate crime.... I know why right wing extremists said their typical stupid hateful responses .

Yep. Not only is the left gay bashing, they're also full up on misogyny. If one you more tech savy peeps know how to post just the video in this link, I'd appreciate it. Thanks
http/:www.towleroad.com/2018/10/billy-hipkins-lindsey-graham/

The Left: defenders of the LGBTQ community with their last breath until God forbid, one of them is a Republican.

The Left: defenders of women everywhere with their last breath until horror of horrors: a few of them accuse your husband of rape, assault and forced blow jobs in the White House.

Lindsey Graham on John McCain's passing: "It's put pressure to kind of up my game."

Lindsey Graham was booed by a crowd earlier today after saying that Brett Kavanaugh was "treated like crap.”

Forum List

Back