The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?

Your true colors are showing again.
What are his "true colors?"
He says this when I criticize the Left. He's convinced I'm a crazy right winger.

The same thing happens when I criticize the Right. Someone will say I'm a crazy left winger.

Funny stuff, and it illustrates my sig perfectly.

Tell us what the conspiracy theories are.

4a975fd93fa626340a777dd77dbe7fdc.jpg

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

He says this when I criticize the Left. He's convinced I'm a crazy right winger.

The same thing happens when I criticize the Right. Someone will say I'm a crazy left winger.

You were asked what my "true colors" are, and you haven't answered.

Your true colors, for one thing, are that you're a troll who won't back up his own threads with evidence.

What are the conspiracy theories? List them.

Your true colors, for one thing, are that you're a troll who won't back up his own threads with evidence.

Oh, okay. I'm a troll. Cool!

bripat, now you know, I'm a troll.

Now, NYC, here's how it works with hardcore partisan ideologues like you:
  1. I make a point
  2. One of you demands "proof"
  3. I provide "proof"
  4. You say it isn't "proof"
  5. I say "okay"
  6. You claim "victory"
Your opinion is of no value to me. Say what you will, think what you will.

Thanks!

1. I make a point
  3. I provide "proof"
  5. I say "okay"
  6. You claim "victory"

Thanks!

Where's the 'proof'? Did you list the conspiracy theories somewhere?

1. I make a point
  3. I provide "proof"
  5. I say "okay"
  6. You claim "victory"

Thanks!

31266891.jpg

You bet its the twilight zone.

None of them could believe that Trump won the election. They all thought Hillary had it in the bag even though she was a lousy candidate.

They all thought the recount would get him gone. The recount that gave him additional votes.

Now this Russian bullshit comes up and they are all hoping this will keep Trump out of office.

You can't cure stupid and these lefty loons prove it every day. Good god what a bunch of gullible morons.
My guess is that something like this is part of the goal:

Robert Reich Warns A 'Dark Cloud Of Illegitimacy' Hangs Over Trump's Presidency | The Huffington Post

Reich just comes out and says it. So, thinking from a partisan political angle, the goal would be to de-legitimize Trump enough that, in some cases, they'll be able to pick off some moderate Republican votes on important votes here and there.

In other words, this appears to be just standard, intellectually dishonest partisan politics practiced by both parties, something so many Americans just can't stand.

None of them want to believe they lost. They are living in a dream world where Trump never takes office.

Bunch of elitist idiots if you ask me. Idiots who just won't believe they lost.
Look at it in perspective: They thought (as did I) that the move towards a Euro-social democracy was unstoppable and inevitable (I don't know, it still may be). And suddenly this happens and throws their whole worldview out the window. Literally overnight.

I guess my point is that I assumed they were a little better than this.

You really think the GOP 'takeover' of the government is going to stop and roll back progress in this country. You think 'social democracy' is dead now?

lol. Did you think that when Bush 'won' in 2001?

1. I make a point
  3. I provide "proof"
  5. I say "okay"
  6. You claim "victory"

Thanks!

31266891.jpg

I'll take that as a 'no'.

So the premise is:

The 'left' is bombarding USMB with a vast number of conspiracy theories.

The evidence is:

I have no evidence.

None of them could believe that Trump won the election. They all thought Hillary had it in the bag even though she was a lousy candidate.

They all thought the recount would get him gone. The recount that gave him additional votes.

Now this Russian bullshit comes up and they are all hoping this will keep Trump out of office.

You can't cure stupid and these lefty loons prove it every day. Good god what a bunch of gullible morons.

Robert Reich Warns A 'Dark Cloud Of Illegitimacy' Hangs Over Trump's Presidency | The Huffington Post

Reich just comes out and says it. So, thinking from a partisan political angle, the goal would be to de-legitimize Trump enough that, in some cases, they'll be able to pick off some moderate Republican votes on important votes here and there.

In other words, this appears to be just standard, intellectually dishonest partisan politics practiced by both parties, something so many Americans just can't stand.

None of them want to believe they lost. They are living in a dream world where Trump never takes office.

Look at it in perspective: They thought (as did I) that the move towards a Euro-social democracy was unstoppable and inevitable (I don't know, it still may be). And suddenly this happens and throws their whole worldview out the window. Literally overnight.

You really think the GOP 'takeover' of the government is going to stop and roll back progress in this country. You think 'social democracy' is dead now?

Progress?? Not fucking hardly bucko. Its anything but progress.

America didn't like the direction the country was taking, that progress you speak of, so they voted in Trump.

Get over it. Or not. LOL

America didn't like the direction the country was taking, that progress you speak of, so they voted in Trump.

Get over it. Or not. LOL
To be fair, there's more to it than just direction.

These people are really, really unlikable.

So it was personal, too.

There are no conspiracy theories.

Last edited:

Get over it. Or not. LOL

So it was personal, too.

Oh I'm sure there is more to it.

Hell. Hillary wasn't liked by a lot of Dems.

I have Dem and liberal friends who flat out told me they were voting for Trump because they couldn't stand Hillary and thought she was dishonest and had no business in the WH.

Unlikable?? You bet and she's not the only one.

Get over it. Or not. LOL

No one expects the troglodytes of American conservatism to call real progress progress.

You people want to take us back to 1900.

Get over it. Or not. LOL

So it was personal, too.

I have Dem and liberal friends who flat out told me they were voting for Trump because they couldn't stand Hillary and thought she was dishonest and had no business in the WH.

And yet she won the vote by almost 3 million.

What happened to them? They were abducted by aliens and reprogrammed to fight Trump, that's what.

Republicans are so scared their new messiah is illegitimate, they are willing to let foreign governments attack this country's democratic process and then pretend it never happened. Or else they are treasonous and are glad it happened.

Typical idiot. The DNC and Clinton commit crimes and cheat in elections (screwed Sanders), they get exposed and they blame the messenger.

Get over it. Or not. LOL

So it was personal, too.

And yet she won the vote by almost 3 million.

OMG Who is the President elect??

A big hint. Its not Hillary.

Forum List

Back