The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

Look at the threads in Politics right now.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

It's the fuckin' Twilight Zone in here. What happened to these people?

You bet its the twilight zone.

None of them could believe that Trump won the election. They all thought Hillary had it in the bag even though she was a lousy candidate.

They all thought the recount would get him gone. The recount that gave him additional votes.

Now this Russian bullshit comes up and they are all hoping this will keep Trump out of office.

You can't cure stupid and these lefty loons prove it every day. Good god what a bunch of gullible morons.
My guess is that something like this is part of the goal:

Robert Reich Warns A 'Dark Cloud Of Illegitimacy' Hangs Over Trump's Presidency | The Huffington Post

Reich just comes out and says it. So, thinking from a partisan political angle, the goal would be to de-legitimize Trump enough that, in some cases, they'll be able to pick off some moderate Republican votes on important votes here and there.

In other words, this appears to be just standard, intellectually dishonest partisan politics practiced by both parties, something so many Americans just can't stand.

None of them want to believe they lost. They are living in a dream world where Trump never takes office.

Bunch of elitist idiots if you ask me. Idiots who just won't believe they lost.

Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, charge after charge with no solid evidence.

These are THE SAME PEOPLE who were mocking the right wingers here, not months ago, for conspiracy theories and baseless charges.

None of them could believe that Trump won the election. They all thought Hillary had it in the bag even though she was a lousy candidate.

They all thought the recount would get him gone. The recount that gave him additional votes.

Now this Russian bullshit comes up and they are all hoping this will keep Trump out of office.

You can't cure stupid and these lefty loons prove it every day. Good god what a bunch of gullible morons.

Robert Reich Warns A 'Dark Cloud Of Illegitimacy' Hangs Over Trump's Presidency | The Huffington Post

Reich just comes out and says it. So, thinking from a partisan political angle, the goal would be to de-legitimize Trump enough that, in some cases, they'll be able to pick off some moderate Republican votes on important votes here and there.

In other words, this appears to be just standard, intellectually dishonest partisan politics practiced by both parties, something so many Americans just can't stand.

None of them want to believe they lost. They are living in a dream world where Trump never takes office.

Look at it in perspective: They thought (as did I) that the move towards a Euro-social democracy was unstoppable and inevitable (I don't know, it still may be). And suddenly this happens and throws their whole worldview out the window. Literally overnight.

I guess my point is that I assumed they were a little better than this.

Look at it in perspective: They thought (as did I) that the move towards a Euro-social democracy was unstoppable and inevitable (I don't know, it still may be). And suddenly this happens and throws their whole worldview out the window. Literally overnight.

I guess my point is that I assumed they were a little better than this.

I agree. They all thought the new world order was what America needed.

Guess the American people let them know that the country was headed in the wrong direction. Good for us. The new world order sucks.

Nothing happened to them it is just a manifestation of their inner being. They are losing all relevance and are trying to hold on any way they can.
I have a dear friend who was kind of a mainstream Democrat, up until about a year ago.

But since then, she's gotten progressively (no pun intended) nuttier and nuttier, to the point now where she puts up five to seven posts a day on Facebook with online signature initiatives, all kinds of "articles" from every progressive group on the planet, on and on.

A few months ago I offered up a little resistance to one of them and she went crazy. Since then I just leave her be.

Why do people on FB put up online petitions? Did any of them produce any results?

I guess it just makes some people feel better.
Yep. Dems-Progressives-Libtards are all about touchy-feely.

I think Trump is going to be a disaster.

I voted for the HildaBeast - although I held my nose while doing it, and although I felt like I needed a shower once I got home.

But the HildaBeast lost, and Attila the Hun got the nod.

The American People have spoken, through their electoral system.

I stand with The People.

I stand with the Constitution, and will support and defend a peaceful transition of power, and will give the incoming Administration a chance to govern.

I am not part of the thin-skinned pansy-assed metrosexual fruit-loop club that sees Rooskies and Nazis and Darth Vader behind every word uttered by Herr Drumpf.

He gets his chance, just like anybody else.

What he does with it is up to him.

Our Republic is strong.

Our People are strong.

This is merely a Market Correction - taking us away from the edge of the sewer that the Democrat-Progressive-LibTard Fruit Loops have been trying to drag us into.

Watching them melt down has been marvelous entertainment so far, and we can probably look forward to four years of hilarity and belly-laughs over their pathetic mewlings.

Silly, silly little LibTards.

Now you know why we had to defeat Hillary these people are nuts.

What was their basis for thinking Hillary had it in the bag?
Her media generated poll numbers?
The feeling that since she's gotten away with so much in the past that the election was rigged in her favor?
You couldn't tell that she was going to win by her crowds because they were ridiculously small.
So what was it that made her supporters feel she was going to win?

I voted for the HildaBeast - although I held my nose while doing it, and although I felt like I needed a shower once I got home.

I stand with The People.

I stand with the Constitution, and will support and defend a peaceful transition of power, and will give the incoming Administration a chance to govern.

I am not part of the thin-skinned pansy-assed metrosexual fruit-loop club that sees Rooskies and Nazis and Darth Vader behind every word uttered by Herr Drumpf.

Our Republic is strong.

Our People are strong.

This is merely a Market Correction - taking us away from the edge of the sewer that the Democrat-Progressive-LibTard Fruit Loops have been trying to drag us into.

Watching them melt down has been marvelous entertainment so far, and we can probably look forward to four years of hilarity and belly-laughs over their pathetic mewlings.

Personally, anyone who voted for Hillary has issues.

What was their basis for thinking Hillary had it in the bag?
Her media generated poll numbers?
The feeling that since she's gotten away with so much in the past that the election was rigged in her favor?
You couldn't tell that she was going to win by her crowds because they were ridiculously small.
So what was it that made her supporters feel she was going to win?

Yup and the fact that they all thought the investigations revealed nothing.

Her stupidity, carelessness and incompetence didn't seem to be enough to knock her out of the presidency.

Loads of stupid people voted for her despite all of her baggage. She was her own worst enemy.

Once she lost they tried to blame it on Comey, the deplorables and now the Russian bullshit.

Womans a waste of oxygen yet there were plenty who voted for her.

My vote for Trump was a last minute decision. I truly thought that POS Clinton would be our next POTUS.

I watched the entire election night and was pleasantly surprised to see Trump won. I was jumping up and down in my bedroom just a yelling.

He will be a much better POTUS than Hillary would ever be.

Yeah, the right elected Donald Trump as President, but we are the ones who lost our shit. You have to be kidding.

You have Trumpie in the WH and you accuse the left of losing its shit? RATFLMAO!!!!

You have Trumpie in the WH and you accuse the left of losing its shit? RATFLMAO!!!!
Yes.

Same deflection as tried above.

Changing the subject doesn't work with me, sorry.

Nothing happened.

They have always been hyper-ignorant bed wetters.

They're reacting to the perceived loss of their beloved nanny state, and the separation anxiety has them tearing shit apart like a dog left alone in a house for too long.

I stand with The People.

Our Republic is strong.

Our People are strong.

Personally, anyone who voted for Hillary has issues.
You're absolutely correct.

I did, indeed, "have issues", in dealing with the two extremely shitty choices served up to us this year.

I simply chose a different pile of shit than you did.

No big deal.

What signifies is...

1. that I freely fess-up to the nature of my shitty choice

2. I do not ridicule you for your shitty choice

3. I am willing to give your pile of shit a chance to govern.

I would have thought that anyone in the winning camp with a lick of brains would welcome feedback along those lines.

Then again, that "lick of brains" criteria might prove problematic in some relevant quarters, after all.

Was there anything else?

Last edited:

Yeah, the right elected Donald Trump as President, but we are the ones who lost our shit. You have to be kidding.
Here's a video of liberals losing their shit.

Your true colors are showing again.
What are his "true colors?"
He says this when I criticize the Left. He's convinced I'm a crazy right winger.

The same thing happens when I criticize the Right. Someone will say I'm a crazy left winger.

Funny stuff, and it illustrates my sig perfectly.
Notice that he declines to state what your "true colors" are.

Your true colors are showing again.
What are his "true colors?"
He says this when I criticize the Left. He's convinced I'm a crazy right winger.

The same thing happens when I criticize the Right. Someone will say I'm a crazy left winger.

Funny stuff, and it illustrates my sig perfectly.
Notice that he declines to state what your "true colors" are.
He doesn't, but maybe he will this time.

Forum List

Back