The left is deliberately dialing up the level of hate in this country. Why?

He's the leader, he chose to push the hate and division

That's what I say about Bush and the Iraq war. But you right wingers don't want to hear that. Why?
b/c it's a lie

and after a while we got tired of listening to your lies.

but back on point, obama has created violence in America that wasn't there before he was in.

I honestly never thought I could hate someone, let alone an large segment of people within my own country 8 years ago the way I hate the left. And honestly, even though I feel completely justified in my hatred for not just what they stand for...but them as people who make it impossible to pursue life, liberty, and happiness...I cannot say I like feeling this way. But....sometimes it is right to hate.

There's no reason I can think of not to hate the leftist scum.

There's no reason I can think of not to hate the leftist scum.
How about that civil war might possibly not be the best thing for the United States?

Or are you hankering for 1861 - 65 America? Perhaps you'd like the USA to be like Syria and Iraq?

In these Excited States, there are always fools who want bigger and better United States of Hysteria.

Meanwhile, the oligarchs who are prodding you and brainwashing you are laughing all the way to the banks.

Everything Obama has done in the past two years has been deliberately designed to dial up the level of hate in this country, and to divide people based on race, ethnic group, religion, and between liberal and conservative. Let's review:

1) Allowing millions of illegal aliens to flood into this country and relocate all over the country, burdening local communities with social costs. These millions include unaccompanied minors, who must be taken care of by tax dollars.

2) Supporting Black Lives Matters in their violent demonstrations against police officers.

3) Enforcing the birth control mandate to force religious groups, charities, and religious individuals to pay for birth control and abortifacients for their employees.

4) Issuing threatening letters to public schools demanding they allow public restrooms to be open to children based on "gender identity" rather than physical gender.

5) Supporting efforts of local governments to punish businesses who dare defy the political correctness agenda of the radical LGBT movement, who seeks to stop anyone from expressing any rejection of same-sex marriage, men in women's restrooms, or any other item on the radical LGBT agenda.

Because of Obama's initiatives, we now have a level of hatred between Americans that we have not seen since the dark days of the Vietnam War. Violence is becoming more common between political factions, and if this keeps up, open civil war could break out.

Obama and the left are doing this on purpose. The question is, "Why?"

Why is the left deliberately trying to tear our nation apart? What is their evil goal behind their evil actions? Why do they hate the human race so much that they would do so much evil?
Because the tolerant left isn't so tolerant.

Everything Obama has done in the past two years has been deliberately designed to dial up the level of hate in this country,

See what is odd is that looking back at the threads you have started- almost every thread you have stared has been deliberately designed to dial up the level of hate in this country.

Don't blame Obama for the hate in your heart.

Ev\ Violence is becoming more common between political factions, and if this keeps up, open civil war could break out.\

Well there are those who want to promote your message encouraging violence.

There is no evidence that violence itself is becoming more common.

Just the left is "dialing up the level of hate'?
I guess you must only pay attention to the left rhetoric and not the rights rhetoric. I suggest you look at the entire horizon instead of just the target of your obvious hate. Otherwise, your post would address both sides of the severe polarization, that is tearing this nation apart.
Oh, the irony.

No. You are not paying attention. The liberals led by Barrack Obama are the only ones with hatred in their hearts. The GOPers have done NOTHING to promote the divide between the political parties. The stuff Obama has promoted is the worst evil ever perpetrated by a sitting president. Nothing done by any president even comes close. We are talking PURE EVIL. So what that Bush made a boo boo and was told some erroneous intel which he passed on to Congress IN GOOD FAITH! If the evil Muslims couldn't understand that then the deaths of a handful of them IS ON THEM! They have NO GOOD reason for hating the U S. Who they should hate is Obama. He is the president. That makes him automatically the reason Muslims want to kill us. How could it be otherwise? They hate us because Hillary said Benghazi was caused by a video. There is just no other way to interpret the events. ISIS was caused by OBAMA! There was no terrorism before Obama became the president. NONE!

Now we have to endure 3-4 hours waiting in line at the airports! Why? OBAMA! That's why. I believe Obama is doing this on purpose to get back at the American people because they hate him. Why do they hate him? Because he is EVIL. He is godless and EVIL! If you cannot see this then YOU are godless and EVIL.

"The left is deliberately dialing up the level of hate in this country. Why?"

Interestingly, ‘the left’ isn’t enacting state laws designed to authorize discrimination against transgender Americans, a clear manifestation of hate – only conservatives are enacting such laws, only the right is perpetuating hate in this country.

"The left is deliberately dialing up the level of hate in this country. Why?"

Interestingly, ‘the left’ isn’t enacting state laws designed to authorize discrimination against transgender Americans, a clear manifestation of hate – only conservatives are enacting such laws, only the right is perpetuating hate in this country.

Public indecency is already against the law. We do not need more laws to prevent it. Cops just need to arrest anyone committing kissing or fondling or groping or fornicating in public in a leud manner. Gays have no special right to do disgusting things in public and especially if children are present. They should be charged and convicted the same as any sexual deviants and permanently labeled with sex crimes like anyone committing rape or exposing themselves.

Of course their not, because the Southern Democrats are the founding fathers of hate in America, being that they are the ones who passed segregation laws to keep Americans using separate bathrooms. The Republicans fought to abolish this. Now the dems fight for separate bathrooms again. History repeated.

Forum List

Back