🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Left is hailing the election of Macron as a vote against Trump?

I saw the video of Trump giving the EU heads like Merkle hell for buying Russian gas and not meeting their NATO commitments. Trump made NATO stronger.
Trump was just taking advantage of the moment. He's a chronic liar. We weren't buying any oil from Russia until he put sanctions on Venezuela.

Trump was just taking advantage of the moment. He's a chronic liar. We weren't buying any oil from Russia until he put sanctions on Venezuela.
Thing is anyone can call someone a liar when you are taken out of context and the media proclaims you lied.
The democrats are America's biggest liars including their lap dogs like you.

You don't want a rise in authoritarian nationalism in Europe. It leads to Fascism. Didn't work out the first time.
Authoritarian nationalism?

All I know is, Elon Musk wants to take over Twitter so that we can have free speech again. However, you would have thunk Elon was a Nazi when you read in the media the frenzy over letting him do it, and watch all the opposition that will stop him.

Meanwhile, Soros can buy up all the media in the world unopposed as he censors free speech continually, and not a word from the media. The speech that gets censored gets labeled radical right wing extremism, that is, anything that conflicts with the billionaires agendas.

So you might say we live in alternate realities. Your reality comes from what the media tell you it is, and the real reality is what they fail to tell you.

Authoritarian nationalism?

All I know is, Elon Musk wants to take over Twitter so that we can have free speech again. However, you would have thunk Elon was a Nazi when you read in the media the frenzy over letting him do it, and watch all the opposition that will stop him.

Meanwhile, Soros can buy up all the media in the world unopposed as he censors free speech continually, and not a word from the media. The speech that gets censored gets labeled radical right wing extremism, that is, anything that conflicts with the billionaires agendas.

So you might say we live in alternate realities. Your reality comes from what the media tell you it is, and the real reality is what they fail to tell you.
I don't know anything about Elon Musk. Trump is calling prince Harry pussy whipped and says they should be stripped of their titles. Is that valuable? Maybe so. You can argue that the public should see the real Donald Trump.

Le Pen was against Nato and was pro Putin and russian, how could anyone expect her to win.

The same as tramp.
I have to be honest here, I know NOTHING about the so called "right wing" opposition in France, but if it was anything like Trump, the media takes everything out of context as they also accused Trump of opposing NATO

Trump just wanted NATO to pay their fair share is all.

I have to be honest here, I know NOTHING about the so called "right wing" opposition in France, but if it was anything like Trump, the media takes everything out of context as they also accused Trump of opposing NATO

Trump just wanted NATO to pay their fair share is all.
Trump made it clear he opposed NATO. Has he changed his tune?

I don't know anything about Elon Musk. Trump is calling prince Harry pussy whipped and says they should be stripped of their titles. Is that valuable? Maybe so. You can argue that the public should see the real Donald Trump.
So you know knowing about how one sided the media is about censorship?

I would think that if you were really concerned about authoritarianism and fascism that topic would be the most important to you

After all, how can you have a democracy without free media?

You can't

We don't.

Incidentally, I don't really give a damn about Trump but I do know that Twitter should not be censoring the President elect of the United States.

Thanks for playing.

I would think that if you were really concerned about authoritarianism and fascism that topic would be the most important to you

You can't

We don't.

Incidentally, I don't really give a damn about Trump but I do know that Twitter should not be censoring the President elect of the United States.

Thanks for playing.
The media aired all Trump's tweets and press conferences and rallies... He wasn't censored. You're just embarrassed.

You can't

We don't.

Thanks for playing.
Twitter doesn't owe Trump a platform.

The media aired all Trump's tweets and press conferences and rallies... He wasn't censored. You're just embarrassed.
Trump was censored by Twitter

As for the media reporting accurately about it, they just spew what they want you to hear

In fact, I bet you still believe Trump instituted a ban on all Muslims coming into the the US, don't you? And you think it was all due to racism.

That is how the media reported it, but that is a lie. His ban allowed well over 90% of Muslims to come to the US. The ban was merely over terrorist rich countries, a similar ban that Obama implemented.

But the lying media, like yourself, just spews hate and lies to the world knowing that you control the general media and academia and there is virtually nothing their opposition can do about it.

Forum List

Back