The left wing is tired of pretending that they care about elections, want to impeach Pence too....

Yes, she got more votes...

and was awarded Ms Congeniality.

Trump won the presidency.

No, Trump STOLE the presidency. He has no legitimacy. It's why he can't get shit done even with his party in charge.

He's turned the office into a farce.
200.gif

That'll be you guys WHEN Trump gets impeached. By Republicans.

until that time, it's for you guys that dont' seem to realize the electoral vote wins the presidency, not the popular vote.

Dont' you find it funny that someone with Hillarys vast experience in presidential elections, going back nearly 50 years, was unaware of it, and failed to plan her campaign accordingly?

Trump WON the vote where it counted: The Electoral College.

Trump 30 -- Clinton 20.

Look it up.

And completely irrelevant to anything. Point was, the People Said No.

The people got this one right, the system got it wrong. The fact that Trump is a failed president with his own party in power (but not for much longer) just about says it all.

What the people of California and Mexico said is irrelevant to the rest of the nation, Herr Himmler.

And completely irrelevant to anything

Trump 30 -- Clinton 20.

Look it up.

The people got this one right, the system got it wrong. The fact that Trump is a failed president with his own party in power (but not for much longer) just about says it all.

Trump 30 -- Clinton 20.

Look it up.

And completely irrelevant to anything.

nope

The left needs to shut maxine waters up....she is giving up their game......the left is tired of playing the election game, especially since they keep losing it. Now....if they will just declare any Repubican victory null and void.....they will use "lawfare" to destroy and remove any republican that gets in their way.....

This is the coup that people are starting to talk about.....

And the anti Trumpers...who believe that allowing the left to remove Trump would end this problem.....you are morons, idiots really.......maxine waters gave up the game.....they will go after Pence too.....and you can bet any Supreme court justice Trump appoints will also be impeached....

Maxine Waters: Pence should be impeached after Trump

“Do you think Pence will be better than Trump if he were impeached? asked Behar.

"No," replied Waters. "And when we finish with Trump we have to go and get Putin. He’s next.”

“Putin or Pence?” Behar asked.

“Uh, Pence," Waters said.

Assuming that you find something to get Pence on, under the 25th Amendment, a replacement VP would be appointed, and that person would be a Republican.

Now, if Pence was in on the Russian Collusion, he probably should be impeached.

But you do have a point. No point in playing "the election game" if we get more votes and still get cheated.

Picture it:

Your baseball team played against my baseball team.

Your team had 5 hits and 2 runs.
My team had 4 hits and 3 runs.

Who won?

[

Impeached for what, Nazi boi? Denying you fascists your right to rule unopposed?

IF you Nazi scum attempt a coup, be prepared for the response.

Guy, I'll be happy to watch some of you nutters get taken out by law enforcement. We might even finally get common sense gun laws.

Picture it:

Who won?

Democracy isn't baseball.

Hillary got more votes. THE PEOPLE wanted her, not Trump.

That is why Trump is a fraud.

Trump has no legitimacy.

Trump 30 -- Clinton 20.

Look it up.

Trump 30 -- Clinton 20.

Look it up.

nope

The fact we are talking impeachment only six months in, says it all.

Everyone KNOWS this was a mistake, now they are all wondering how to clean it up.

Maxine Waters is just awful.

Who the fuck actually votes for this dumb bitch? She doesn't even live in the district she represents.

Dumbass fake American Californians who love their country so much that they want to secede from it.

Maxine Waters is doing her best (worst?) to turn normal people into racists.

Trump 30 -- Clinton 20.

Look it up.

Trump 30 -- Clinton 20.

Look it up.

nope

Everyone KNOWS this was a mistake, now they are all wondering how to clean it up.

"Everyone KNOWS this was a mistake, "

No more than putting Hillary in the WH would have been.

Trump won, by the rules set forth.

either candidate was a disaster, but he legally won the office.

I know it's too early to cry yourself to sleep, or to cry in your beer.

So, why don't you find a nice quiet corner, and cry your eyes out

When Trump fucks up the economy, we are all going to be crying...

But that's not the point that you don't get.

Trump has no idea what he is doing. It was clear from the election he had no idea what he was doing, but you guys voted for him anyway figuring Hillary had it in the bag, and you could keep doing what you were doing for the previous 8 years.

Now that it's time for your side to govern, it's pretty clear that you have no idea how to. Good God, man, you are making Jimmy Carter look good!

When Trump fucks up the economy, we are all going to be crying...

But that's not the point that you don't get.

Trump has no idea what he is doing. It was clear from the election he had no idea what he was doing, but you guys voted for him anyway figuring Hillary had it in the bag, and you could keep doing what you were doing for the previous 8 years.

Now that it's time for your side to govern, it's pretty clear that you have no idea how to. Good God, man, you are making Jimmy Carter look good!

bad news, (for you), I didn't vote for Trump.

Worse news, Hillary had no idea what she was doing, (as proven by her campaign strategy).

(excerpt from the funny papers) you think the popular vote has more to do with the presidential election than the electoral vote

[

Impeached for what, Nazi boi? Denying you fascists your right to rule unopposed?

Guy, I'll be happy to watch some of you nutters get taken out by law enforcement. We might even finally get common sense gun laws.

Picture it:

Who won?

Trump has no legitimacy.

And my football team ran more yards and caught more passes, and yet the other team won because they scored more actual touchdowns......

If such an ethically challenged man can reach the White House, impeachment is the cure for what ails democracy, not a subversion. Nowhere does it say that the American people have to suffer a crooked president for any longer than it takes for our elected representatives in congress to remove him from office.

Talk about ethically challenged: Trump talked about grabbing a pussy (he might or might not have actually done so) while Clinton was a serial rapist.

Clinton deserved to be impeached and he was, Sadly, he was never removed from office, which he deserved even more.

Trump will never be impeached because he never gave a reason to be impeached.
The day Putin decides to cut his loses with Trump and starts leaking the "kompromat" he has been blackmailing him with will be the day that we see that Trumpbots really don't care about morality or ethics.

Worse news, Hillary had no idea what she was doing, (as proven by her campaign strategy).

(excerpt from the funny papers) you think the popular vote has more to do with the presidential election than the electoral vote

I think it has more with how legitimate a presidency it is.

Okay- only on five occasions has someone lost the popular vote and still became President.

Are any of those guys considered Great Presidents? Or even Good Presidents? Or do they routinely rank at the bottom of presidential rankings?

You can assume the office without a mandate from the people, sadly. But you can't be an effective President.

As Trump is finding out.

It also probably doesn't help when you turn on your supporters on a regular basis, like Trump is doing to Jeff Sessions.

If such an ethically challenged man can reach the White House, impeachment is the cure for what ails democracy, not a subversion. Nowhere does it say that the American people have to suffer a crooked president for any longer than it takes for our elected representatives in congress to remove him from office.

Talk about ethically challenged: Trump talked about grabbing a pussy (he might or might not have actually done so) while Clinton was a serial rapist.

Clinton deserved to be impeached and he was, Sadly, he was never removed from office, which he deserved even more.

Trump will never be impeached because he never gave a reason to be impeached.
The day Putin decides to cut his loses with Trump and starts leaking the "kompromat" he has been blackmailing him with will be the day that we see that Trumpbots really don't care about morality or ethics.

DERP

And my football team ran more yards and caught more passes, and yet the other team won because they scored more actual touchdowns......

Not talking about sports, buddy.

We are talking about who has the moral authority to make decisions that will affect the lives of millions of Americans. some of them may even DIE because of his decisions.

The fact that a majority said "No" to trump means he doesn't have the moral authority to do so. The fact he lacks that moral authority is why very few Republicans are willing to walk the plank for him.

[

Picture it:

Who won?

Trump has no legitimacy.

The presidency, under current law, is determined by the majority of states, not individual nation wide votes.

Learn about aw and don't be an ass.

Trump 30 -- Clinton 20.

Look it up.

Trump 30 -- Clinton 20.

Look it up.

nope

Says it all, allright! says that perpetual malcontents (aka Democrats) can't abide by the law and prefer to sabotage their country. As usual.

The presidency, under current law, is determined by the majority of states, not individual nation wide votes.

Learn about aw and don't be an ass.

Yes, a law that we had largely ignored for over 100 years because the guy who won the popular vote usually got the job.

It's pretty clear now that law is unworkable.

You see, I trust the people to get it right, unlike the Slave Rapists from 200 years ago who put this system into place.

Forum List

Back