The Left Wingers are blaming Trump and Christians for the Palestinian violence

The so called Palestinians have been using violence against Israel for decades.

Nothing new at all.

0 Israelis lost, and 1,000's of Palestinians maimed, or killed.

Yeah, uh the terrorist violent predators are more along the lines of the Zionist Israelis you support.

Oh I support Israel all right and every time those assholes launch an attack against them I just know the Isralies will give a lot worse than they get.

Hope they maim and kill them all. End of problem.

So, sad that you're actually a Terrorist Zionist supporter, you support Terrorist murders.

Also if Israel has a right to defend it's land theft of Palestine, then Palestinians have a greater right to defend themselves.

I'm so sorry you Zionists don't understand anything in this World.

Throwing rocks sounds like kids, causing a massacre sounds like terrorism.

So sorry you Zionists lost your minds in all terms possible, you lost your minds mentally, intellectually, and in terms of consciousness.

No, these hamas followers strap bombs around their 6 year old children. Hamas and hezbollah need to wiped from this earth for the evil they produce.

I don't support Hamas, but you support terrorist Israel.

I didn't want to the U.S.A to get INVOLVED as in NO INVOLVEMENT in Mid-East affairs.

It's you who did, but if you want to know the truth, then the Hamas terrorists are acting in more defense, than the Israeli terrorists.

No, hamas is teaching perpetual hate, murder, rape, death, terror to the rock throwers.

You both are terrorists, the problem on this forum, is most of the Zionist terrorists think Israeli terrorists are amazing.

You are lost. Hamas is a terrorist power in gaza. They spread terrorism. That is their government. Do you not understand that?

Oh he understands he just would rather blame Israel. He's a jew hater as anyone can tell.

As long as Hamas runs things nothing will change.

Israel the Left wingers with Nukes created a terrorist attack against Palestinians Right wingers with no Nukes.

You Republicans are Liberal kooks, you are even more Liberal, Zionist, and stupid than the Democrats.

The fact that you don't know it, proves how Sub-Human you are.

You're an idiot........

You Zionists are not just retarded, you're a bunch of terrorists, mass murdering, genocidal scums.

Nothing new at all.

Yeah, uh the terrorist violent predators are more along the lines of the Zionist Israelis you support.

Oh I support Israel all right and every time those assholes launch an attack against them I just know the Isralies will give a lot worse than they get.

So, sad that you're actually a Terrorist Zionist supporter, you support Terrorist murders.

Also if Israel has a right to defend it's land theft of Palestine, then Palestinians have a greater right to defend themselves.

Nope. I support those who protect themselves and their homeland.

Unlike you I can see the forrest for the trees.

No, these hamas followers strap bombs around their 6 year old children. Hamas and hezbollah need to wiped from this earth for the evil they produce.

I didn't want to the U.S.A to get INVOLVED as in NO INVOLVEMENT in Mid-East affairs.

It's you who did, but if you want to know the truth, then the Hamas terrorists are acting in more defense, than the Israeli terrorists.

No, hamas is teaching perpetual hate, murder, rape, death, terror to the rock throwers.

You both are terrorists, the problem on this forum, is most of the Zionist terrorists think Israeli terrorists are amazing.

You are lost. Hamas is a terrorist power in gaza. They spread terrorism. That is their government. Do you not understand that?

No, I understand that Israel killed, or maimed 1,000 Palestinians in a recent Terrorist attack massacre.

I'm not supporting Hamas terrorists, I'm also not supporting Israeli terrorists.

You are a typical dumb, dumb, American British Protestant predator, you are just dumb herd Animals herded by Genocidal Israel to be their Predatory Terroristic savage enablers.

I know the propaganda over there and what these terrorist groups are doing in lebanon, gaza. You've swallowed that propaganda by what you've seen on the mainstream news. Thats quite typical.

Oh he understands he just would rather blame Israel. He's a jew hater as anyone can tell.

Israel stole Palestinian land, oppress, and kill them, and continue to do so.

Israel is the main problem.

Israel is a Zionist terrorist problem too, these Terroristic massacres prove it.

Israel is a terrorist you support, because you're a thoughtless drone, and brute who loves the power of looting, and shooting.

Doesn't a sovereign nation have the right to say where their embassy will be located and don't they have the right and the duty to protect their own people from a foreign hoard? It's a pity that those stupid kids were brainwashed into being jihadist martyrs by left wing thugs who are safely protected from harm.

Yup. You won't see any of the people planning the attacks strap on suicide vests. That duty goes to the dummies who volunteer. Stupid is as stupid does.

Nothing new at all.

Nope. I support those who protect themselves and their homeland.

Unlike you I can see the forrest for the trees.

When do Palestinians get to protect their Homeland from Zionist terrorist thieves?

You Zionists are retards, no thoughts, just the brutes, who loot, and shoot for Terrorist Israel like Retarded drone bots who are programmed to destroy, and annoy.

Israel is a Zionist terrorist problem too, these Terroristic massacres prove it.

Israel is a terrorist you support, because you're a thoughtless drone, and brute who loves the power of looting, and shooting.

No, israel didn't steal squat. More propaganda blatherings.

Doesn't a sovereign nation have the right to say where their embassy will be located and don't they have the right and the duty to protect their own people from a foreign hoard? It's a pity that those stupid kids were brainwashed into being jihadist martyrs by left wing thugs who are safely protected from harm.

Yup. You won't see any of the people planning the attacks strap on suicide vests. That duty goes to the dummies who volunteer. Stupid is as stupid does.

I don't support that, but you support Israel's terrorist massacres, because YOU ARE a TERRORIST.

Bullshit. That land was the Land of Judae long before the Palestinians were ever around.

It was the Jewish homelands as far back as the time of Christ.

The only terrorists are Hammas and the mindless drones they send to attack.

Hope the Israelis' shoot them all.

Palestine was majority Arab until the 1940's, they also held more land ownership.

Jewish immigrants came to steal Palestine, they came to kill, kill, kill, they came to be the terrorists.

I don't support that, but you support Israel's terrorist massacres, because YOU ARE a TERRORIST.

And you are a laugh a minute. Israel defends itself as it should.

Oh and you obviously wouldn't know a terrorist if one kicked your ass.

Oh so funny. That's what you are. LMAO

Palestine was majority Arab until the 1940's, they also held more land ownership.

Jewish immigrants came to steal Palestine, they came to kill, kill, kill, they came to be the terrorists.

They didn't own more land. They didn't come to steal it. They were already there.

Bullshit. That land was the Land of Judae long before the Palestinians were ever around.

It was the Jewish homelands as far back as the time of Christ.

The only terrorists are Hammas and the mindless drones they send to attack.

Hope the Israelis' shoot them all.

So long as you Zionist predators support Israel out of the U.S.A hick, sticks.

I support for Rome to Colonize Israel, because Rome was in Israel a longer time. (So Catholic Italy + Friends should be able to colonize Israel)

I support for Catholics to Colonize the Zionist states of America, because most U.S.A territories were Catholic French, or Catholic Spain's first.

Enough is enough of you terroristic Zionist squatters who loot, and shoot like maniacs.

They didn't own more land. They didn't come to steal it. They were already there.

Wow he's a laugh a minute. LOL

My quess is that you're really going to be sad when hamas and hezbollah are wiped out by israel.

America's new embassy, violence in Gaza and the Second Coming of Christ | Daily Mail Online

The Left Wingers are blaming Trump and Christians for the Palestinian violence. Sooo is the Left saying that Muslims are unable to control themselves? Do the Left Wingers excuse the Palestinian violence because they loath Jews and Christians? Will the Muslims eventually ethnically cleanse the Middle East of Christians and Jews? What is the ultimate goal of the Palestinians?
Like all abusers, they blame others when they engage in violence and murder.
"Look what you made us do!"

Fucking losers.

THe dumb fucks don't even realize this is happening now because Trump is perfectly willing to wipe them off the face of the earth.

Forum List

Back