The Left Wingers are blaming Trump and Christians for the Palestinian violence

You are lost. Hamas is a terrorist power in gaza. They spread terrorism. That is their government. Do you not understand that?

Oh he understands he just would rather blame Israel. He's a jew hater as anyone can tell.

As long as Hamas runs things nothing will change.

Israel stole Palestinian land, oppress, and kill them, and continue to do so.

Israel is the main problem.

Israel is a Zionist terrorist problem too, these Terroristic massacres prove it.

Israel is a terrorist you support, because you're a thoughtless drone, and brute who loves the power of looting, and shooting.

No, israel didn't steal squat. More propaganda blatherings.

Palestine was majority Arab until the 1940's, they also held more land ownership.

Jewish immigrants came to steal Palestine, they came to kill, kill, kill, they came to be the terrorists.

They didn't own more land. They didn't come to steal it. They were already there.

You've been told, over, and over again, but you DO NOT LEARN or LISTEN, like most Zionist Sub-Humans.

Even the Jewish Virtual Library admits it, that a bunch of Zionist Jewish immigrants invaded Palestine.

Jewish & Non-Jewish Population of Israel/Palestine (1517-Present)

You're the propagandist, and the terrorist supporter. (Not me like you tards claim)

Israel the Left wingers with Nukes created a terrorist attack against Palestinians Right wingers with no Nukes.

You Republicans are Liberal kooks, you are even more Liberal, Zionist, and stupid than the Democrats.

The fact that you don't know it, proves how Sub-Human you are.

Again, hamas started this violence. The blood is on their hands.

Over 1,000 Palestinians maimed, or killed, and just 0 Israelis.

The terrorists are the Israelis.

And? So the Israelis are better-armed and aren't just throwing rocks and fire bombs.

Throwing rocks sounds like kids, causing a massacre sounds like terrorism.

So sorry you Zionists lost your minds in all terms possible, you lost your minds mentally, intellectually, and in terms of consciousness.

No, these hamas followers strap bombs around their 6 year old children. Hamas and hezbollah need to wiped from this earth for the evil they produce.

And Trump is the guy willing to do it.

You both are terrorists, the problem on this forum, is most of the Zionist terrorists think Israeli terrorists are amazing.

You are lost. Hamas is a terrorist power in gaza. They spread terrorism. That is their government. Do you not understand that?

Oh he understands he just would rather blame Israel. He's a jew hater as anyone can tell.

Israel is a Zionist terrorist problem too, these Terroristic massacres prove it.

Israel is a terrorist you support, because you're a thoughtless drone, and brute who loves the power of looting, and shooting.

Bullshit. That land was the Land of Judae long before the Palestinians were ever around.

It was the Jewish homelands as far back as the time of Christ.

The only terrorists are Hammas and the mindless drones they send to attack.

Hope the Israelis' shoot them all.

So long as you Zionist predators support Israel out of the U.S.A hick, sticks.

I support for Rome to Colonize Israel, because Rome was in Israel a longer time. (So Catholic Italy + Friends should be able to colonize Israel)

I support for Catholics to Colonize the Zionist states of America, because most U.S.A territories were Catholic French, or Catholic Spain's first.

Enough is enough of you terroristic Zionist squatters who loot, and shoot like maniacs.

None of that is going to happen. You're in fairyland.

THe dumb fucks don't even realize this is happening now because Trump is perfectly willing to wipe them off the face of the earth.

You Zionists are genocidal maniacs, look at yourself you sound like the Fuher itching for an Apocalypse, and Nuclear Holocaust.

Enough is enough of you Zionist predators, savages, and terrorists.

You are EVEN WORSE than the Muslims, you are the Mofo Liberals with Nukes, not Right Wing Iran.

Bullshit. That land was the Land of Judae long before the Palestinians were ever around.

I support for Rome to Colonize Israel, because Rome was in Israel a longer time. (So Catholic Italy + Friends should be able to colonize Israel)

I support for Catholics to Colonize the Zionist states of America, because most U.S.A territories were Catholic French, or Catholic Spain's first.

Enough is enough of you terroristic Zionist squatters who loot, and shoot like maniacs.

It could happen, and I'd support it.

Enough is enough of the Zionist terror.

No, israel didn't steal squat. More propaganda blatherings.

Palestine was majority Arab until the 1940's, they also held more land ownership.

Jewish immigrants came to steal Palestine, they came to kill, kill, kill, they came to be the terrorists.

They didn't own more land. They didn't come to steal it. They were already there.

You've been told, over, and over again, but you DO NOT LEARN or LISTEN, like most Zionist Sub-Humans.

Even the Jewish Virtual Library admits it, that a bunch of Zionist Jewish immigrants invaded Palestine.

Jewish & Non-Jewish Population of Israel/Palestine (1517-Present)

You're the propagandist, and the terrorist supporter. (Not me like you tards claim)

Theres another one of those catch words that conspiracy loons use.....zionists, sub-humans. You conspiracy nuts are a hoot.

It will never happen. I know you support terrorism.

THe dumb fucks don't even realize this is happening now because Trump is perfectly willing to wipe them off the face of the earth.

You Zionists are genocidal maniacs, look at yourself you sound like the Fuher itching for an Apocalypse, and Nuclear Holocaust.

You are EVEN WORSE than the Muslims, you are the Mofo Liberals with Nukes, not Right Wing Iran.

Typical abuser mentality. "Look what you are making me do!! How can you live with yourself, when you know that we will kill children and women and everybody else?"

Typical abuser mentality. "Look what you are making me do!! How can you live with yourself, when you know that we will kill children and women and everybody else?"

You are an enabler of Zionist Israeli terrorism, and genocide.

I personally didn't want the U.S.A to get involved in Mid-East affairs.

You both are terrorists, the problem on this forum, is most of the Zionist terrorists think Israeli terrorists are amazing.

Oh I'm sure Hamas would move right over and let you have you utopia. NOT.

You really are one funny asshole

It will never happen. I know you support terrorism.

Actually my analogies are akin to Israel's creation doof.

If Israel being there first is so important, that they can displace people, and kill, kill, kill.

Why can't Italians, and other Catholic empires re-create themselves?

I say Rome shall spread a Catholic empire from Israel to England to America successfully neutralize Zionism.

We were there first, it's our rights.

I prefer we pull out of the ME and europe. We already saved europe twice. Spend your own money to defend yourself.

Oh I'm sure Hamas would move right over and let you have you utopia. NOT.

You really are one funny asshole

You Zionists killed 100,000's of thousands of Arabs by W. Bush,.

You Zionists killed 100,000's of thousands of Arabs by H. W. Bush.

You Zionists killed 100,000's of thousands of Arabs by Israel.

Zionists are clearly the the #1 MODERN Genocidal exterminators of the Mid-East.

I prefer we pull out of the ME and europe. We already saved europe twice. Spend your own money to defend yourself.

I couldn't agree more. The next time someone goose steps across Europe they can defend themselves.

As for the Middle East. Nuke that place from orbit.

And? So the Israelis are better-armed and aren't just throwing rocks and fire bombs.

So sorry you Zionists lost your minds in all terms possible, you lost your minds mentally, intellectually, and in terms of consciousness.

No, these hamas followers strap bombs around their 6 year old children. Hamas and hezbollah need to wiped from this earth for the evil they produce.

And Trump is the guy willing to do it.

Trump's the Zionist will almost certainly be voted out next term.

He's going to turn off his Polish American voter fan base over this over a smaller Jewish voter fan base of Hillary.

Why? Because the Zionist kook thinks Poland owes Israel / Jews a damn thing + Poles don't like terrorism killing victims like Trump's Embassy move.

Trump signs Holocaust property law that has angered Poland

Poland’s leaders barred from White House meetings over Holocaust law

Why do you Zionist morons support Israel Liberal Terrorists over Polish Right-Winger Christians?

You don't make sense.

Israel the Left wingers with Nukes created a terrorist attack against Palestinians Right wingers with no Nukes.

You Republicans are Liberal kooks, you are even more Liberal, Zionist, and stupid than the Democrats.

The fact that you don't know it, proves how Sub-Human you are.

Let’s throw rocks at you.

I couldn't agree more. The next time someone goose steps across Europe they can defend themselves.

As for the Middle East. Nuke that place from orbit.

Funny, one would think the violent genocidal maniacs, and terrorrists were the Zionists by reading this forums many calls for genocide, killings, terrorism, and nukes of Muslims.

America's new embassy, violence in Gaza and the Second Coming of Christ | Daily Mail Online

The Left Wingers are blaming Trump and Christians for the Palestinian violence. Sooo is the Left saying that Muslims are unable to control themselves? Do the Left Wingers excuse the Palestinian violence because they loath Jews and Christians? Will the Muslims eventually ethnically cleanse the Middle East of Christians and Jews? What is the ultimate goal of the Palestinians?
I'm not sure what part, if any, Christians played but I blame Trump for inciting the recent violence. By moving the US embassy (some deal maker Trump is, the US got nothing while the Israelis got everything) Trump essentially yelled fire in a crowed theater and is responsible for what followed. There is blood on his hands and, at least so far, he has nothing to show for it.

He followed the law, passed by Congress in the 1990s.

America's new embassy, violence in Gaza and the Second Coming of Christ | Daily Mail Online

The Left Wingers are blaming Trump and Christians for the Palestinian violence. Sooo is the Left saying that Muslims are unable to control themselves? Do the Left Wingers excuse the Palestinian violence because they loath Jews and Christians? Will the Muslims eventually ethnically cleanse the Middle East of Christians and Jews? What is the ultimate goal of the Palestinians?
I'm not sure what part, if any, Christians played but I blame Trump for inciting the recent violence. By moving the US embassy (some deal maker Trump is, the US got nothing while the Israelis got everything) Trump essentially yelled fire in a crowed theater and is responsible for what followed. There is blood on his hands and, at least so far, he has nothing to show for it.
He fulfilled a promise three former Presidents broke............including Bill Clinton and Obama.
The Israelis have given Gaza to the Palestinians. What did they do? Use Gaza to fire rockets into Israel towns targeting women and children.
The Palestinians have only one objective: To murder every Jew on the planet.

Forum List

Back