The Left Wingers are blaming Trump and Christians for the Palestinian violence

You Zionists are genocidal maniacs, look at yourself you sound like the Fuher itching for an Apocalypse, and Nuclear Holocaust.

Enough is enough of you Zionist predators, savages, and terrorists.

You are EVEN WORSE than the Muslims, you are the Mofo Liberals with Nukes, not Right Wing Iran.

Typical abuser mentality. "Look what you are making me do!! How can you live with yourself, when you know that we will kill children and women and everybody else?"

You are an enabler of Zionist Israeli terrorism, and genocide.

I personally didn't want the U.S.A to get involved in Mid-East affairs.

I prefer we pull out of the ME and europe. We already saved europe twice. Spend your own money to defend yourself.

I couldn't agree more. The next time someone goose steps across Europe they can defend themselves.

As for the Middle East. Nuke that place from orbit.

Funny, one would think the violent genocidal maniacs, and terrorrists were the Zionists by reading this forums many calls for genocide, killings, terrorism, and nukes of Muslims.
I once asked you not to post when you’re inebriated.
Or when a Jewish girl laughs at you.

America's new embassy, violence in Gaza and the Second Coming of Christ | Daily Mail Online

The Left Wingers are blaming Trump and Christians for the Palestinian violence. Sooo is the Left saying that Muslims are unable to control themselves? Do the Left Wingers excuse the Palestinian violence because they loath Jews and Christians? Will the Muslims eventually ethnically cleanse the Middle East of Christians and Jews? What is the ultimate goal of the Palestinians?
The rest of the world is blaming Trump for the current escalation of violence in Gaza. Wake up.
Of course the Palestinians have some responsibility for it, but when you poke the hive, you have to take some responsibility for the stings you get.

How is moving an embassy poking the hive? They are merely looking for an excuse to get people killed.

You are lost. Hamas is a terrorist power in gaza. They spread terrorism. That is their government. Do you not understand that?

Oh he understands he just would rather blame Israel. He's a jew hater as anyone can tell.

As long as Hamas runs things nothing will change.

Israel stole Palestinian land, oppress, and kill them, and continue to do so.

Israel is the main problem.

Israel is a Zionist terrorist problem too, these Terroristic massacres prove it.

Israel is a terrorist you support, because you're a thoughtless drone, and brute who loves the power of looting, and shooting.

No, israel didn't steal squat. More propaganda blatherings.

Palestine was majority Arab until the 1940's, they also held more land ownership.

Jewish immigrants came to steal Palestine, they came to kill, kill, kill, they came to be the terrorists.

My quess is that you're really going to be sad when hamas and hezbollah are wiped out by israel.

Funny how he makes hero's out of those murderous scum.

If Hamas and Hezbollah weren't there then there would be no killings at all. The foment unrest and dupe the drones into attacking and putting on suicide vests. What a great bunch.

Israel the Left wingers with Nukes created a terrorist attack against Palestinians Right wingers with no Nukes.

You Republicans are Liberal kooks, you are even more Liberal, Zionist, and stupid than the Democrats.

The fact that you don't know it, proves how Sub-Human you are.

Again, hamas started this violence. The blood is on their hands.

Over 1,000 Palestinians maimed, or killed, and just 0 Israelis.

The terrorists are the Israelis.

And? So the Israelis are better-armed and aren't just throwing rocks and fire bombs.

Throwing rocks sounds like kids, causing a massacre sounds like terrorism.

So sorry you Zionists lost your minds in all terms possible, you lost your minds mentally, intellectually, and in terms of consciousness.
Let’s throw rocks at you.

But, it's Kosher when Jews do it?

America's new embassy, violence in Gaza and the Second Coming of Christ | Daily Mail Online

The Left Wingers are blaming Trump and Christians for the Palestinian violence. Sooo is the Left saying that Muslims are unable to control themselves? Do the Left Wingers excuse the Palestinian violence because they loath Jews and Christians? Will the Muslims eventually ethnically cleanse the Middle East of Christians and Jews? What is the ultimate goal of the Palestinians?
The rest of the world is blaming Trump for the current escalation of violence in Gaza. Wake up.
Of course the Palestinians have some responsibility for it, but when you poke the hive, you have to take some responsibility for the stings you get.

How is moving an embassy poking the hive? They are merely looking for an excuse to get people killed.

I agree. Who cares where the embassy is. Most people couldn't care less.

And you are right. Its just an excuse for another attack. Hope the Israeli's kill a few thousand more.

Again, hamas started this violence. The blood is on their hands.

Over 1,000 Palestinians maimed, or killed, and just 0 Israelis.

The terrorists are the Israelis.

And? So the Israelis are better-armed and aren't just throwing rocks and fire bombs.

Throwing rocks sounds like kids, causing a massacre sounds like terrorism.

So sorry you Zionists lost your minds in all terms possible, you lost your minds mentally, intellectually, and in terms of consciousness.
Let’s throw rocks at you.

But, it's Kosher when Jews do it?

Out of context...
Which means you’re doing your job!

Oh he understands he just would rather blame Israel. He's a jew hater as anyone can tell.

As long as Hamas runs things nothing will change.

Israel is a Zionist terrorist problem too, these Terroristic massacres prove it.

Israel is a terrorist you support, because you're a thoughtless drone, and brute who loves the power of looting, and shooting.

Palestine was majority Arab until the 1940's, they also held more land ownership.

Jewish immigrants came to steal Palestine, they came to kill, kill, kill, they came to be the terrorists.

My quess is that you're really going to be sad when hamas and hezbollah are wiped out by israel.

If Hamas and Hezbollah weren't there then there would be no killings at all. The foment unrest and dupe the drones into attacking and putting on suicide vests. What a great bunch.

I support not getting involved in Mid-East affairs.

You support genocide, nukes, terrorism by Israel, and U.S.A (Zionism)

It's me who's making heroes out of murderous scum?

Ask yourself that to Israelis who worship Menachem Begin, or Americans who worship Abraham Lincoln, or the Bush crime family.

Ask yourself that to Israelis who worship Menachem Begin, or Americans who worship Abraham Lincoln, or the Bush crime family.
Daddy has no deliveries for you today?

You sure are one left wing fruit loop. LOL

No, I'm actually the Right Wing.

You Republicans are Liberal fruit-cakes, and Zionist terrorist scums.

I outlined in this thread how Republicans are Liberals.

Republicans are Liberals with little understanding of anything.

He’s not a Liberal.
He’s a Nazi...literally.

Well since I'm not a Rep your post is bullshit.

He’s not a Liberal.
He’s a Nazi...literally.

I'm anti-Nazi it was a threat, indeed the Zionist Eichmann Holocaust, was a evil threat.

Now the real threat is Zionism, you're even more scary than the Nazis, I mean many of you want for a Nuclear Apocalypse, because the Bible says. You're even worse than the Nazis.

I'm a supporter of ONR style Polish Catholic Fascism.

We are opposed to both Germans, and Jews.

@2:03 in this video Polish Catholic Fascists are against both Germans, and Jews.

He’s not a Liberal.
He’s a Nazi...literally.

Sounds more like a Jew hating idiot to me.

Someone with a skewed view that's for sure.

You can't cure tree stump dumb.

Well since I'm not a Rep your post is bullshit.

Did you vote Trump?

I didn't vote, I had a feeling that Trump would turn out this bad.

I didn't want to vote for a Tyrant, or a Merkel Multiculturalist.

Both candidates were trash, as the Zionists wanted, right?

He’s not a Liberal.
He’s a Nazi...literally.

Real Right-Wingers tend to prefer Muslim Right-Wingers over Liberal-Jews.

Not that we particularly love, either.

We just see Jews for the problems they've caused.

He’s not a Liberal.
He’s a Nazi...literally.

So, it's not tree stump dumb to say you opposed terrorism, and genocide, but to support terrorism, and genocide when Zionists do it?

Would there have been such violence if President "DumbasDirt" had not carried out this inconsiderate move?

Forum List

Back