The lefts knowledge of guns

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011

They really think this happened:
1674574744738.png

HIGH-CALIBER BULLET POKED AT ONE OF THE GATES OUTSIDE OVIDIO GUZMÁN’S HOUSE IN JESÚS MARÍA, SINALOA. (PHOTO: JOSÉ BETANZOS/VICE WORLD NEWS)

Can any lefty tell me what is wrong with this picture?

View attachment 750348
HIGH-CALIBER BULLET POKED AT ONE OF THE GATES OUTSIDE OVIDIO GUZMÁN’S HOUSE IN JESÚS MARÍA, SINALOA. (PHOTO: JOSÉ BETANZOS/VICE WORLD NEWS)

I can but I'll wait for a leftist gun expert to chime in....lol

As far as I can tell and by reading the link, nothing. There is a bullet hole and someone stuck a bullet through it.

The article doesn't claim the bullet pictured caused that hole.
How could it have caused the hole? That it didn't is the whole point of it, gun expert. lmao... The only way it could have caused the hole would be if it had been fired by one of these:

f15 ar 1.jpg

Show me where I was wrong? I read the article. Did you? Where is any sort of claim about anything made? It was just a picture of the compound.

Wut? Lol you fall all over your self and look ignorant. Time and time again

You're just annoying.

Let me help, it's an unspent round in a hole.

Now sit down

Show me where I was wrong? I read the article. Did you? Where is any sort of claim about anything made? It was just a picture of the compound.
OK, see propagandists don't come right out and tell you, it's kinda their thing. The question is WHY is this in the article? IT is to scare stupid, ignorant people. You know it and I know it, like the kind of people that read Vice articles.

OK, see propagandists don't come right out and tell you, it's kinda their thing. The question is WHY is this in the article? IT is to scare stupid, ignorant people. You know it and I know it, like the kind of people that read Vice articles.

It's an interesting picture. As a photographer, it's something I would have pictured at a place like this.

It's an interesting picture. As a photographer, it's something I would have pictured at a place like this.
ITs for people like this: Rep. Diana DeGette draws criticism for “pretty stupid” ammo-magazine comment
WASHINGTON — Democratic Rep. Diana DeGette drew national criticism Wednesday for remarks made at a public forum in which she said banning high-capacity in ammunition magazines would be effective in reducing gun violence because “the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.”

ITs for people like this: Rep. Diana DeGette draws criticism for “pretty stupid” ammo-magazine comment
WASHINGTON — Democratic Rep. Diana DeGette drew national criticism Wednesday for remarks made at a public forum in which she said banning high-capacity in ammunition magazines would be effective in reducing gun violence because “the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.”

I believe you see conspiracies in everything.

View attachment 750348

Nothing. Obviously a reporter or somebody poked this unspent jacketed round through an already existing hole. But then again liberals in Texas have weapons.

Yep...
That was hilarious!!
The look on peoples faces around her were priceless!!

I believe you see conspiracies in everything.
Yeah like the left wouldn't use made up documents to take out a President or explosives to pretent an object just randomly blew up. You apparently don't know shit, you took the blue pill.

Nothing. Obviously a reporter or somebody poked this unspent jacketed round through an already existing hole. But then again liberals in Texas have weapons.
No shit, but the gun control lemmings (The people that have never seen a gun or know how they work) will believe that's what happens, hence my other link to a dem US Rep that thought magazines were used up when the rounds were unloaded.....it's a clown show by the party of the Squad, Sheila Jackson Lee and Hank Johnson

Forum List

Back