The left's rejection of science

Wendy Davis continued that left-wing trend recently when she called life as beginning at the moment of conception, “absurd”. It's nice to see the Twitter responses reflect that fact that Americans still do understand and accept science.

Poodle, sweetie, when you give birth to a baby you didn't want, then you can talk about "Science" and "life' all day.

I'd take you nuts more seriously on the subject if you weren't constantly trying to snag food out of the mouths of poor children to give tax cuts to billionaires.
I'm glad no one is doing that. That would be bad.

The left continues to reject science.
So what?
Yep. That really summarizes the left.
I guess you selectively reading my comment and responding to the first two words while ignoring the rest shows your lack of ability to have a honest debate.
Well as one of the few lefties that I actually like, I was trying to save you brother. As bad as that was, the rest of your post was even dumber.

The left continues to reject science.
So what?
Yep. That really summarizes the left.
I guess you selectively reading my comment and responding to the first two words while ignoring the rest shows your lack of ability to have a honest debate.
Well as one of the few lefties that I actually like, I was trying to save you brother. As bad as that was, the rest of your post was even dumber.
Thanks for the save... I'm good though. There is a difference between gender and gender identity. You don't have to agree with it but don't deny that it doesn't exist

Thanks for the save... I'm good though. There is a difference between gender and gender identity. You don't have to agree with it but don't deny that it doesn't exist
Oh I know there is a difference. One (gender) is science while the other (gender identity) is a severe mental disorder. I'm not arguing that at all.

Oh I know there is a difference. One (gender) is science while the other (gender identity) is a severe mental disorder. I'm not arguing that at all.
Ok then, what's your issue? Why do you feel the need to pick on the mentally ill? Where I come from we treat those people with compassion

Ok then, what's your issue? Why do you feel the need to pick on the mentally ill? Where I come from we treat those people with compassion
Right? Same where I come from. Which is why I can't comprehend why you people exploit them. Cheer them on to mutilate themselves. Cheer them on to use the wrong restrooms (which places them in genuine physical harm), etc. You people are really exploiting these poor souls for a sick and twisted political agenda.

If you really had compassion for them, you would be encouraging them to get proper healthcare treatment. Not go under the knife for genital mutilation.

Right? Same where I come from. Which is why I can't comprehend why you people exploit them. Cheer them on to mutilate themselves. Cheer them on to use the wrong restrooms (which places them in genuine physical harm), etc. You people are really exploiting these poor souls for a sick and twisted political agenda.

If you really had compassion for them, you would be encouraging them to get proper healthcare treatment. Not go under the knife for genital mutilation.
That's not at all what the LGBT supporters do. Mental healthcare is a main focus for funds, especially for our youth. All the stuff you are bringing up are reactions to the demonization that you all try and paint on them

As I remember History it seems that the religious right burned a few people at the stake including a few of the scientists that helped bring on the Age of Enlightenment. The Age of Enlightenment led to a new approach to governments, to people's rights and America was one of the results.

My god, you need help...Jesus...

You attack Evolution
You attack the green house effect

You make shit up that doesn't even make sense and fight to defund the research but have the nerve to point fingers at the left? lol

You're anti-science and anti-civilization..Truly a backwards piece of shit on the level of the isis.

Speaking of the environment, I asked you how the massive increase in population caused by immigration would effect the environment in this country.

I must of missed your answer, can you repeat it please?
I'm sorry. Massive increase in population from immigration? When did that happen? More Mexicans are leaving then coming. So who are you talking about?

That's not at all what the LGBT supporters do. Mental healthcare is a main focus for funds, especially for our youth. All the stuff you are bringing up are reactions to the demonization that you all try and paint on them
Gays have been at the top of the GOP hate list for decades.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

It does change once in a while, but the gays have remained firmly at the top. Sometimes blacks move into second and Muslims drop to third. But they are always behind gays.

My god, you need help...Jesus...

You attack Evolution
You attack the green house effect

You make shit up that doesn't even make sense and fight to defund the research but have the nerve to point fingers at the left? lol

You're anti-science and anti-civilization..Truly a backwards piece of shit on the level of the isis.

Speaking of the environment, I asked you how the massive increase in population caused by immigration would effect the environment in this country.

I must of missed your answer, can you repeat it please?
I'm sorry. Massive increase in population from immigration? When did that happen? More Mexicans are leaving then coming. So who are you talking about?

Illegals supposedly have RECENTLY had a minor negative trend. The does not change the millions and millions of immigrants that have moved here over the last 6 decades and are still coming, nor the much higher rate of population growth among first and to a lesser extent second gen immigrants.

Thus, my point about massive population growth caused by immigration stands.

Do you dare address it?

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

It does change once in a while, but the gays have remained firmly at the top. Sometimes blacks move into second and Muslims drop to third. But they are always behind gays.

/----- Wrong as usual. We don't care who or what you have sex with as long as you don't try to force your lifestyle on everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

As I remember History it seems that the religious right burned a few people at the stake including a few of the scientists that helped bring on the Age of Enlightenment. The Age of Enlightenment led to a new approach to governments, to people's rights and America was one of the results.

/---- Got anything from the last two centuries, Spanky?

Lying about the GOP has been at the top of the Dumbocrat lie list for decades.

1. Lying about the GOP
2. Lying about the U.S. Constitution
3. Lying about lying
4. Lying about history
5. Lying about politics
6. Lying about economics
7. Lying about conservatism
8. Lying about progressivism
9. Lying about homosexuality
10. Lying about science

/---- Got anything from the last two centuries, Spanky?

No. He literally doesn't. And here is the best part! He and his fellow progressives swear that it was "liberals" that founded the U.S. Which means the "witch burners" were all his side of the aisle.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back