The left's rejection of science

As I remember History it seems that the religious right burned a few people at the stake including a few of the scientists that helped bring on the Age of Enlightenment. The Age of Enlightenment led to a new approach to governments, to people's rights and America was one of the results.
As I remember history (small case as it is not a proper noun chief), it seems that the fascist left brutally murdered hundreds of millions that helped bring on the Age of Fascism. The Age of Fascism led to a new approach to governments destroying the rights of people - including the basic right to life.

I'll take a few people burned at the stake by the misguided right over the hundreds of millions brutally murdered by totalitarian governments of the left like Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler, Fidel Castro, etc.

As I remember History it seems that the religious right burned a few people at the stake including a few of the scientists that helped bring on the Age of Enlightenment. The Age of Enlightenment led to a new approach to governments, to people's rights and America was one of the results.
As I remember history (small case as it is not a proper noun chief), it seems that the fascist left brutally murdered hundreds of millions that helped bring on the Age of Fascism. The Age of Fascism led to a new approach to governments destroying the rights of people - including the basic right to life.

I'll take a few people burned at the stake by the misguided right over the hundreds of millions brutally murdered by totalitarian governments of the left like Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler, Fidel Castro, etc.

Ok then, what's your issue? Why do you feel the need to pick on the mentally ill? Where I come from we treat those people with compassion
Right? Same where I come from. Which is why I can't comprehend why you people exploit them. Cheer them on to mutilate themselves. Cheer them on to use the wrong restrooms (which places them in genuine physical harm), etc. You people are really exploiting these poor souls for a sick and twisted political agenda.

If you really had compassion for them, you would be encouraging them to get proper healthcare treatment. Not go under the knife for genital mutilation.
That's not at all what the LGBT supporters do. Mental healthcare is a main focus for funds, especially for our youth. All the stuff you are bringing up are reactions to the demonization that you all try and paint on them
Gays have been at the top of the GOP hate list for decades.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

It does change once in a while, but the gays have remained firmly at the top. Sometimes blacks move into second and Muslims drop to third. But they are always behind gays.

/----- Wrong as usual. We don't care who or what you have sex with as long as you don't try to force your lifestyle on everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
That would be nice if the vast majority felt that way, and I believe many do. But there are a bunch of loud voices on the Right that present the opposite of that.

/---- Got anything from the last two centuries, Spanky?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No. He literally doesn't. And here is the best part! He and his fellow progressives swear that it was "liberals" that founded the U.S. Which means the "witch burners" were all his side of the aisle.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Liberals by definition were the ones that rebelled to found the USA. Liberalism is an ideology based on pursuing individual freedom. It isn't a political party. There are liberal republicans

Liberalism is an ideology based on pursuing individual freedom. It isn't a political party. There are liberal republicans
You are 100% correct. But sadly, the left has hijacked that term to describe themselves. They want to convince people that they are for "liberty" while actually trying to advance fascism.

Liberalism is an ideology based on pursuing individual freedom. It isn't a political party. There are liberal republicans
You are 100% correct. But sadly, the left has hijacked that term to describe themselves. They want to convince people that they are for "liberty" while actually trying to advance fascism.
Some are and some aren't just like the divisions on the right. The shame is that somehow a vast collective of people and ideas are being marginalized and defined into basically two corrupt parties. I get called a leftard on a daily basis on this board, yet I'm a fiscally conservative business owner who wants to see smaller government and more efficient spending. I just happen to be liberal on most social issues and don't hate either side. I also think Trump is an embarrassment so I guess that puts me as a far left wingnut, go figure.

The planet has been warming strongly and steadily for years. Only the most shameless frauds and liars still try to pass off the insane "it's cooling" story.
Oh maaaaaaaaaaaamy....

Al Gore's Home Devours 34 Times More Electricity Than Average U.S. Household

Disgusting...but exactly what we've come to expect from progressives. A man who spends his life preaching to shut down modern society to "save" Earth is chewing up electricity at an astounding rate. An unbelievable 34x's the average home. That's like an entire neighborhood.

And the idiot left-minions like mammaries lap up everything he tells them... :eusa_doh:

EXCLUSIVE: Al Gore’s Home Devours 34 Times More Electricity Than Average U.S. Household

Friends - I would like to draw everyone's attention to post #608 where mamooth was caught lying. He completely contradicts himself from one post to the next. Unequivocally proving he is a typical progressive liar.

This from a jackass who voted for a man that imports products to sell while screaming "buy American".
Friends - I would like to draw everyone's attention to post #608 where mamooth was caught lying. He completely contradicts himself from one post to the next. Unequivocally proving he is a typical progressive liar.
If he were a compulsive liar, he's be your ideal candidate.

This from a jackass who voted for a man that imports products to sell while screaming "buy American".
I voted against Donald Trump, you dumb dillhole. You just proved that progressives are pathological liars. You people just can't stop yourselves.

But I'm a big enough man to admit when I am wrong. And I was dead-wrong about President Trump. He has been absolutely phenomenal his first 6 months on the job.

I voted against Donald Trump, you dumb dillhole. You just proved that progressives are pathological liars. You people just can't stop yourselves.

But I'm a big enough man to admit when I am wrong. And I was dead-wrong about President Trump. He has been absolutely phenomenal his first 6 months on the job.
what did he do? besides lie a lot.

what did he do? besides lie a lot.

He did sign some pretty major sanctions legislation...that keeps him from being Putin's "cock holster".

You attack the green house effect
The "Green House Effect"? You mean where carbon is trapped in the atmosphere causing the planet to heat up? And then, after colder than normal temperatures, you people had to rebrand it from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" because the science had proven you wrong.

Yeah - that is a prime example of you left-wingers denying science. The thermometer doesn't lie snowflake. It's another form of science that you reject.
Leaked government document 'directly contradicts' Trump on climate change
AUG. 7, 2017
WASHINGTON — The average temperature in the United States has risen rapidly and drastically since 1980, and recent decades have been the warmest of the past 1,500 years, according to a sweeping federal climate change report awaiting approval by the Trump administration.

The draft report by scientists from 13 federal agencies, which has not yet been made public, concludes that Americans are feeling the effects of climate change right now. It directly contradicts claims by President Trump and members of his cabinet who say that the human contribution to climate change is uncertain, and that the ability to predict the effects is limited.

“Evidence for a changing climate abounds, from the top of the atmosphere to the depths of the oceans,” a draft of the report states. A copy of it was obtained by The New York Times.

Government Report Finds Drastic Impact of Climate Change on U.S.

Read the Draft of the Climate Change Report

You attack the green house effect
The "Green House Effect"? You mean where carbon is trapped in the atmosphere causing the planet to heat up? And then, after colder than normal temperatures, you people had to rebrand it from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" because the science had proven you wrong.

Yeah - that is a prime example of you left-wingers denying science. The thermometer doesn't lie snowflake. It's another form of science that you reject.
AUG. 7, 2017
WASHINGTON — The average temperature in the United States has risen rapidly and drastically since 1980, and recent decades have been the warmest of the past 1,500 years, according to a sweeping federal climate change report awaiting approval by the Trump administration.

The draft report by scientists from 13 federal agencies, which has not yet been made public, concludes that Americans are feeling the effects of climate change right now. It directly contradicts claims by President Trump and members of his cabinet who say that the human contribution to climate change is uncertain, and that the ability to predict the effects is limited.

“Evidence for a changing climate abounds, from the top of the atmosphere to the depths of the oceans,” a draft of the report states. A copy of it was obtained by The New York Times.

/----/ That dang old climate just keeps a changin'

/-----/ Maybe if the Gubmint raises everybody's taxes a whole big bunch while restricting our liberties the climate will stop changing.
Maybe if you keep whining mindlessly about "Gubmint" it will stop Global warming LOL

Science is winning Podunk Rubes losing

Top stories
New York Times · 11 hours ago
New York Times · 10 hours ago
CNBC · 8 hours ago

If he were a compulsive liar, he's be your ideal candidate.

So, he could vote for the man who wants to bring jobs back, perhaps hypocritically,

or he could vote for the woman who does NOT want to bring jobs back.

Things that make you go MMMM.

/-----/ Maybe if the Gubmint raises everybody's taxes a whole big bunch while restricting our liberties the climate will stop changing.
Maybe if you keep whining mindlessly about "Gubmint" it will stop Global warming LOL

Science is winning Podunk Rubes losing

Top stories
New York Times · 11 hours ago
New York Times · 10 hours ago
CNBC · 8 hours ago

Obama promised to stop the seas from rising. Guess not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back