The left's rejection of science

This has nothing to do with science.
And with that one sentence, the premise of this thread is proven. Thank you.
Science does not determine what one believes.
And with that sentence, the premise of this thread is further strengthened. Science is not up for "beliefs". Unless of course...that one rejects it.
You're a dick.
That's the typical answer when a progressive is incable of disputing facts.

And the great age of science was the Age of Enlightenment, and with that great age came science, liberalism and America.

And the great age of science was the Age of Enlightenment, and with that great age came science, liberalism and America.
And liberalism became conservatism, while fascism attempted to mask itself by declaring itself as the new "liberalism".

IMG_3535.JPG

And liberalism became conservatism, while fascism attempted to mask itself by declaring itself as the new "liberalism".
Labels are pretty easy to change and that has become a new conservative hobby, and they still can't make history fit their new labels.

Barack Obama faced a choice in 2010 - let the FBI prosecute the warmers for fraud, or cover it up and reap the rewards....

If you want to defund and abolish most of American science then you're anti-science.

Why would I want to stop you from funding science? :dunno:

All I want is for us to enforce the law - which means constitutional government.

Ignoring and denying science (like you and your fascist pals do) makes you anti-science. Budgeting has nothing to do with it.

If you want to defund and abolish most of American science then you're anti-science.

Why would I want to stop you from funding science? :dunno:

All I want is for us to enforce the law - which means constitutional government.

Ignoring and denying science (like you and your fascist pals do) makes you anti-science. Budgeting has nothing to do with it.
You seem to ignore the political scientists that create the political labels?

You seem to ignore the political scientists that create the political labels?
No - I ignore the fascists propagandists who attempt to rewrite history.
So you believe some scientists are fascist propagandists, and you ignore them. So who rejects science?
Fascist propagandists are not scientists, snowflake. Which part of this don't you understand?
What makes a science a science?

Facts built from controlled experiments by people with integrity.

I'll give you an example - it is an indisputable fact that fascism is a totalitarian form of government. It is also a fact that totalitarianism is the polar opposite of right-wing extremism. Now, Friedrich Hayek held three PhD's (law, economics, and political science) and was a man of integrity. When he lays out the indisputable case that fascism is exclusively left-wing (and is a mirror of communism), it is indisputable.

Now, when a progressive political activist with an agenda proclaims that fascism is right-wing and hilariously cites that because Adolf Hitler turned on Joseph Stalin halfway through WWII as the "proof", one can instantly reject that absurdity.

More than anything - science requires integrity. If the so-called "scientists" are falsifying their data (as we saw in the two different rounds of Climate Gate), then it isn't really science. It's just science fiction.

Facts built from controlled experiments by people with integrity.

I'll give you an example - it is an indisputable fact that fascism is a totalitarian form of government. It is also a fact that totalitarianism is the polar opposite of right-wing extremism. Now, Friedrich Hayek held three PhD's (law, economics, and political science) and was a man of integrity. When he lays out the indisputable case that fascism is exclusively left-wing (and is a mirror of communism), it is indisputable.

Now, when a progressive political activist with an agenda proclaims that fascism is right-wing and hilariously cites that because Adolf Hitler turned on Joseph Stalin halfway through WWII as the "proof", one can instantly reject that absurdity.

More than anything - science requires integrity. If the so-called "scientists" are falsifying their data (as we saw in the two different rounds of Climate Gate), then it isn't really science. It's just science fiction.
I think science requires more than that to be a science.

The science is overwhelming - "Global Warming" is a scam. History has proven it. Science has proven it. Data has proven it. Facts have proven it.
According to a study by Martin Brandt et al., published in the journal Nature Ecology & Evolution in May, 36% of the continent of Africa became greener over the 20-year period from 1992 to 2011, while only 11% became “less green.” Interestingly, the researchers found the increased greening was “driven” by higher carbon-dioxide levels and precipitation, and the decreased greening was largely a result of humans cutting down vegetation.
New study about Africa is terrible news for climate-change alarmists

Forum List

Back