The lesson those 3 hero's could teach our law enforcement!!

Don't forget the party Dem's push that narrative which in turn produces a cycle.
So Police are cowards? Really? What do you do for a living? Do you put your life in harm's way every day, deal with the scum of the Earth every day? Do you kiss your wife goodbye in the morning wondering if you'll see her that night? Police are cowards? There are none so blind as a hater who ignores Truth because he wants to hate.

Until you cloak your skin in the darkness of being a negro in this fuckin racist country, anything you have to say is a non motherfuckin factor, dig?

Until blacks abandon their sense of victimhood, and engage in a productive life, they will NEVER advance. The Chinese were brought to this country and were treated worse than the slaves. A asshole could shoot a Chinaman down in the street and no one would care. They were considered only a little above a dog.

No slave could be treated that way without serious consequence to the perpetrator.

After 150 years the Chinese are fully integrated and productive members of society. They did this with NO government money. The black experience is far different. They have been the recipients of trillions of dollars in government aid since the 1950's and they are still treading water.

Why is this? Part of it is they can't let go of their slave mentality. To this day they blame whitey for all of their ills when the vast majority are self inflicted. Black on black crime rates are astronomical. Whitey didn't do that to you....you did. Black family units are non existent. Whitey didn't do that to you. You did.

Most of the problems that exist in the black experience are self inflicted. Martin Luther King was correct, it's not the color of your skin, it's your character that matters.

Until the black people demand more of themselves, and stop blaming whitey for all of their ills, they will never get better.

So Police are cowards? Really? What do you do for a living? Do you put your life in harm's way every day, deal with the scum of the Earth every day? Do you kiss your wife goodbye in the morning wondering if you'll see her that night? Police are cowards? There are none so blind as a hater who ignores Truth because he wants to hate.

Until you cloak your skin in the darkness of being a negro in this fuckin racist country, anything you have to say is a non motherfuckin factor, dig?
serious question.... if you think its so bad...why are you still here?....

Listen, my black ass is running around the fuckin Kuntry whining about shit, its your red fuckin neck shit for brain bastards thats doing that, so the question then becomes, why the fuck don't you motherfuckers leave!!
first off i dont have a red neck...its pretty fucking brown....and yes you are whining....and why should i leave?....i am not running around the country saying how fucked it is here,thats what you are doing.....so now back to my question....if you think its so bad here,why the fuck are you still here?.....go to Canada im sure they would love a whiny fuck like you up there....

Its being report that the young man most responsible for staving off this masecre lunged first without a gun and tackled the guy to the ground. His first thoughts was to protect. Understand the way we as humans react in a second, determines the character of you.

They didn't put 6 bullets in a man reaching for a wallet, after you requested the damn wallet, they didn't put 4 bullets in a man after running, they didn't shoot a man several yards away from you and danger, simply because you thought your life was in danger.....they didn't slam a female teenager to the ground because she walked away, and they didn't choke a fuckin man to death because he was selling e cigs on a corner...the list is endless as we all know.

True hero's put the public interest first and then their own lives.

And the most beautiful part in all this, it consisted of friends, that included a black man, who if left in this country, will probably end up dead someday just because some COWARDLY COP IS HAVING A BAD FUCKIN DAY.

Take notes from these guys, PA LEEEEZZZZEEE!!

View attachment 48017
You really don' think any one of those three would have used a gun if they had one?

Its being report that the young man most responsible for staving off this masecre lunged first without a gun and tackled the guy to the ground. His first thoughts was to protect. Understand the way we as humans react in a second, determines the character of you.

They didn't put 6 bullets in a man reaching for a wallet, after you requested the damn wallet, they didn't put 4 bullets in a man after running, they didn't shoot a man several yards away from you and danger, simply because you thought your life was in danger.....they didn't slam a female teenager to the ground because she walked away, and they didn't choke a fuckin man to death because he was selling e cigs on a corner...the list is endless as we all know.

And the most beautiful part in all this, it consisted of friends, that included a black man, who if left in this country, will probably end up dead someday just because some COWARDLY COP IS HAVING A BAD FUCKIN DAY.

View attachment 48017
You really don' think any one of those three would have used a gun if they had one?
You could have stopped at "You really don't think".

View attachment 48017

I don't think this is the best comparison. These three guys on the train were unarmed. They had no choice but to apprehend this guy with their bare hands. I assure you if one of them had a gun it would have been used on him and I would expect the police to do the same thing. It is irrational to expect anybody to stop an armed person without using arms of their own if available.

View attachment 48017

I don't think this is the best comparison. These three guys on the train were unarmed. They had no choice but to apprehend this guy with their bare hands. I assure you if one of them had a gun it would have been used on him and I would expect the police to do the same thing. It is irrational to expect anybody to stop an armed person without using arms of their own if available.
Tony the tiger only knows about frosted flakes...........

View attachment 48017

So true, because conservatives are flakey shit heads. They'reeeee stupid!!
images

View attachment 48017

So....if an unarmed person attacks a cop....and is trying to take his gun....should the cop shoot him? Because if the attacker gets that gun..."it is irrational" to then expect an unarmed cop to win vs an armed attacker.

Oh wait....you didn't mean it like that I bet.

View attachment 48017

God you're an idiot.

If either of them had had a gun they would have used it. Since they didn't they used bodies and were able to get the job done. Three to one worked.

Go to school. Put on a cop uniform and hit the streets. Lets see how long your lousy ass lasts on those streets.

View attachment 48017

images

Say's the chick who types in ebonics.....

watching the 3 dudes on the news.....how uncomfortable can you look with air kisses and man hugs? you could hear them mentally screaming....dont hug me...dont hug me...but hugged they got with air kisses....they seem to be more relaxed in their roles as heroes while being humble....damn they just make ya proud

watching the 3 dudes on the news.....how uncomfortable can you look with air kisses and man hugs? you could hear them mentally screaming....dont hug me...dont hug me...but hugged they got with air kisses....they seem to be more relaxed in their roles as heroes while being humble....damn they just make ya proud
Yup.

View attachment 48017

God you're an idiot.

If either of them had had a gun they would have used it. Since they didn't they used bodies and were able to get the job done. Three to one worked.

Go to school. Put on a cop uniform and hit the streets. Lets see how long your lousy ass lasts on those streets.

Excellent post.

Those 3 guys are heroes. No doubt. America has millions of heroes.

But this incident had a huge reaction from retard liberal cop haters of "OH SEE LOOK....YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOOT A MAN WITH A GUN TO SUBDUE HIM!!"

View attachment 48017

images

Says the rednecks that not only understands ebonics, but have no problems ever of responding to it.

View attachment 48017

images

Says the rednecks that not only understands ebonics, but have no problems ever of responding to it.

Ebonics isn't hard to understand. See, we can understand you. You just can't understand English.

View attachment 48017

God you're an idiot.

I don't need a fuckin cops uniform or experience to know that a unarmed any motherfuckin body can be controlled and handle not only with the tax payer training I've recieved, but also with the arsenal of weapons I have at my side, ie tasers, billy bats and a partner...end of fuckin story you ignorant sap!!

images

Ebonics isn't hard to understand. See, we can understand you. You just can't understand English.

Its obvious that I can, because clearly you got better things to do with your sorry as time, than debate back n forth with a ebonic's n*****, or do you?

View attachment 48017

God you're an idiot.

I don't need a fuckin cops uniform or experience to know that a unarmed any motherfuckin body can be controlled and handle not only with the tax payer training I've recieved, but also with the arsenal of weapons I have at my side, ie tasers, billy bats and a partner...end of fuckin story you ignorant sap!!

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

View attachment 48017

God you're an idiot.

Excellent post.

Those 3 guys are heroes. No doubt. America has millions of heroes.

But this incident had a huge reaction from retard liberal cop haters of "OH SEE LOOK....YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOOT A MAN WITH A GUN TO SUBDUE HIM!!"

First off this guy was ARMED...if anyone is deserving of a COPS fuckin bullet, its this sand ni*****.......but lets get clear, the deaths that blacks are experiencing in this fukin country....WHITE PERSON..... are due to expired tags, reaching for a fuckin wallet, selling cigs, mouthing off, I mean, you must know that these people are unarmed and black, thus the use of deadly force. I live for the day, you white folk understand that all lives matter and everyone is entitled to a day in court, even a bad ass black motherfucker!!

View attachment 48017

God you're an idiot.

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

I dunno, you tell me!!

Forum List

Back