The liberal march towards EXTREME fascism

What makes modern liberals any different than NAZIS of years past? They both use this scary propaganda machine. They control the narrative to their benefit, and guess what? It might have worked in 1933, and it works now in2018, but instead of Jews, now its Western European Caucasians are the whipping boy causation of every evil the world...

Last edited:
Why is eugenics so...unspeakable? We use the same principles for agronomics. Or say, dog breeding. Its basic stuff. We know there are certain breed specific traits...I find it odd that James Watson was stripped of his awards for speaking out on this. This wasn't heresy, it was well founded scientific opinion based on observation. Science demands proof. So what is the proof to the contrary? Reminds me of Galileo being condemned by the church. Popular consensus be damned.

Last edited:
I hate to be a spoiler, but the March toward totalitarianism isn't currently a Left, or a Right thing. It's both. Our country is a turnkey dictatorship just waiting for someone with the strength of will to seize power. Much of the politico-entertainment the masses engage in is little more than the aristocracy of our country drawing battle lines, clambering for power. There are those on the Left who have one vision, and those on the Right who have another. And it is these two sides respectively who've been engaged in a cold war for some time now. And when a strong, willfull leader from either side ascends to power this fanciful notion of a government "of the people, for the people, and by the people" will be euthanized

I hate to be a spoiler, but the March toward totalitarianism isn't currently a Left, or a Right thing. It's both. Our country is a turnkey dictatorship just waiting for someone with the strength of will to seize power. Much of the politico-entertainment the masses engage in is little more than the aristocracy of our country drawing battle lines, clambering for power. There are those on the Left who have one vision, and those on the Right who have another. And it is these two sides respectively who've been engaged in a cold war for some time now. And when a strong, willfull leader from either side ascends to power this fanciful notion of a government "of the people, for the people, and by the people" will be euthanized
There is no master race, white people? Not hardly. Lets face it, we all came out of Africa. White Europeans. Asians, All of us came out of Africa. All of us have our own culture now, and that evolved and that deserves respect too. If not, nothing does.

There is no master race, white people? Not hardly. Lets face it, we all came out of Africa. White Europeans. Asians, All of us came out of Africa. All of us have our own culture now, and that evolved and that deserves respect too. If not, nothing does.
How that is supposed to be a response to my post; I cannot even begin to imagine...

How that is supposed to be a response to my post; I cannot even begin to imagine...
I like that "I am clueless" response thingy. What exactly, what would you like clarified? Common sense? Gravity? What?

What exactly, what like clarified?
What the fuck you're talking about, as it pertains to my post...

Actually, I could ask you the same question. In exactly the same words. I have the feeling we are talking past each other in an echo chamber. What the fuck are you talking about doesn't equate to a valid question.

Last edited:
Actually, I could ask you the same question. In exactly the same words. I have the feeling we are talking past each other in an echo chamber. What the fuck are you talking about doesn't equate to a valid question anymore.
So you have no idea, and were just pandering for attention. Got it...

Wow, I see black males make like a like oppsie woposie killing little a little old white lady that put up a lemonade stand next to RTD bus stop. Her crime? She put up shade and lemonade next to RTD bus stop. How evil. She tried to be an asset to the community, murdered instead by black males. Opps, And I noticed.. Stereotypes? I see black kids terrorize an entre community for years , that is bad? So why is it bad if WE notice? But we split hairs over other stuff, so what's the deal now?

Last edited:
Playing the Devils advocate here: Why is we never hear of the horrors of living in a rich white gated community that the wealthy white exploiters live in? Like, San Francisco? Its Cute... how they exploit Mexicans and then hide away as if nobody notices. All those poor Mexicans. Nobody dares mention all those poor poor Americans living in squalor. They should learn to code or something.

I am reading and hearing that a LOT of traditional, more moderate Democrats are very unhappy with the policies of the Democrat candidates running for President, and don't like any of them. To compete with the other loonies, even Biden is going full Commie.

These Democrats WON'T vote for Trump, however, they will just STAY HOME. This should easily enable a Trump re-election.

Nazis were eugenicist...
Exactly. Just as the left is. Margaret Sanger was a Democrat sweetie. Oops.
The old Democrats were Nazi. Because Catholics, and southern Baptists backed them back when. Now Catholics, and southern Baptists back Republicans, and it becomes more obvious they are Nazis.
That's just stupid.

Fact make a better post than a retarded troll

Try to be a better person.

Forum List

Back