The Liberal Media could become useful again.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
If the LSM would focus attention on New York China virus victims and track down the details of who they were, where they lived, how they travelled both in the city and out and who they had contact with, that would be of enormous service to our country. But they won't do it, because it's more important to find ways to blame Trump.

If the LSM would focus attention on New York China virus victims and track down the details of who they were, where they lived, how they travelled both in the city and out and who they had contact with, that would be of enormous service to our country. But they won't do it, because it's more important to find ways to blame Trump.

Trump should have directed the CDC to do that...back in January. Maybe it wouldn't have been necessary to shut the entire country down.

Trump should have directed the CDC to do that...back in January. Maybe it wouldn't have been necessary to shut the entire country down.
Why do you Progs leave cities then move to other areas and start the process all over again? You have no answers.

The first confirmed case in the United States was reported on January 20. The second case wasn't confirmed until January 24. The first confirmed case in New York was confirmed on March 1.

Tell us, Kreskin, how the fuck would the CDC been able to address any of that with regards to New York in January when it would be more than another full month before New York had its first confirmed case?

New York State's First Coronavirus Case

You're only reinforcing the position that all idiot libs care about is blming Trump. You're blaming him for not doing something that NO ONE would've done in the same circumstance...

Trump should have directed the CDC to do that...back in January.

But Trummmpppppp...

Why don't you address the topic, instead of trying to make a bash Trump thread?

But Trummmpppppp...

Uhh..that kind of is the topic. The OP is talking about protocol for dealing with a pandemic....in a slanted way that attempts to exonerate Trump. But that's not the job of the media, whether you think they swing left or right. That's the job of the CDC and other government agencies...given direction and authorization by....oh yeah....The President.

Topic answered.

But Trummmpppppp...

Uhh..that kind of is the topic. The OP is talking about protocol for dealing with a pandemic....in a slanted way that attempts to exonerate Trump. But that's not the job of the media, whether you think they swing left or right. That's the job of the CDC and other government agencies...given direction and authorization by....oh yeah....The President.

Topic answered.

Maybe you should reread the OP.

But Trummmpppppp...

Topic answered.

Then bring it home for me. Cause it appears you are reading something else into the OP. All I see is LSM (Lame Stream Media) focusing attention on NYC virus outbreak. Still have no idea why you expect the media to step in and do a job that the CDC and other agencies (directed by the White House) are supposed to handle? But far be it from me to interrupt your deflection tour for Trump.

I'm still waiting for MarathonMike to explain how Trump should've known to tell the CDC to start investigating cases in New York back in January when New York didn't have its first confirmed case until March 1.

EPIC fail...

Luckily state health departments are getting good at that, after all it is their job. Mine has contacted me every day for last 3 days, by phone.

But Trummmpppppp...

Topic answered.

Then bring it home for me. Cause it appears you are reading something else into the OP. All I see is LSM (Lame Stream Media) focusing attention on NYC virus outbreak. Still have no idea why you expect the media to step in and do a job that the CDC and other agencies (directed by the White House) are supposed to handle? But far be it from me to interrupt your deflection tour for Trump.

Cause it appears you are reading something else into the OP.

What I'm NOT reading is mention of Trump.

Contrary to your belief, and hope, everything isn't about Trump.

But Trummmpppppp...

Topic answered.

Again. What role would you expect the media to play in identifying, tracing, and isolating the virus? That's the job of the government agencies directed by the supposed commander in chief.
Topic addressed.

But Trummmpppppp...

Topic answered.

Again. What role would you expect the media to play in identifying, tracing, and isolating the virus? That's the job of the government agencies directed by the supposed commander in chief.
Topic addressed.

No, topic NOT addressed, topic derailed.

Just arent' going to give up bashing Trump, are you?

Nothing to do with the OP, but you refuse to pull in your horns.

But Trummmpppppp...

Topic answered.

Topic addressed.

No, topic NOT addressed, topic derailed.

Just arent' going to give up bashing Trump, are you?

Nothing to do with the OP, but you refuse to pull in your horns.

One last time. The OP is two sentences. In two posts, I've told you why it isn't the media's responsibility for taking those actions.
So address the OP and tell me why it is the media should take these tasks on?

Uhh, the cdc has directed contact tracing be done
B1648FFC-78EF-46D6-A15A-B782BA0F2E70.png

A3405582-9F75-4676-97BC-C9E1955F1229.png

Last edited:

View attachment 323061

Yes. They have. I'm not disputing that. Where was this urgency and concern in January? When it would have been much easier to track and may not have required that the country be largely shut down.
You think if El Prez comes back from his swank Davos hotel and decides he wants to be a leader that this might have happened sooner?

View attachment 323061

Yes. They have. I'm not disputing that. Where was this urgency and concern in January? When it would have been much easier to track and may not have required that the country be largely shut down.
You think if El Prez comes back from his swank Davos hotel and decides he wants to be a leader that this might have happened sooner?
Honey, surely you don’t think that contract tracing for infectious diseases has not been protocal for decades, right?

We need the answers and we need them fast. There is a good chance this damn virus comes back in the Fall. Another extended lock down later this year, and we all better start learning Chinese.

View attachment 323061

Honey, surely you don’t think that contract tracing for infectious diseases has not been protocal for decades, right?

Of course it has. But do you honestly think that if it was implemented in January, we'd be almost completely shut down right now? And the reason it wasn't done was...why?

Forum List

Back