The Liberal War on the Black Family

Yeah ok convict, your concession is duly noted.

No concession was offered.

I see your ignorance is still on display.

A convict is a person found guilty of a criminal offense and serving a sentence of imprisonment.

I have not been found guilty of any crime and I'm currently a free man and odds are I have a cleaner record than yourself.

Cry me a river, don't drop the soap.:eusa_boohoo:

More ignorance.

No wonder your people are so fucked up.

Nobody is forcing the way that some black people live. All we see here is that posters thinks all blacks are mislead by voting democrat, yet, not all blacks vote democrat which makes the OP an illogical conclusion of again trying to pigeonhole all blacks.
There are many hard working monogamous blacks. there are many that have never been to jail and never plan to...what people do is their free will....not all white folks are hard workers monogamous, and some are gay and atheist in the GOP, yet we do not hear or see disparaging remarks by the same that make accusations about blacks and dems. Yet members of the GOP are on welfare and have illegitimate children while doing drugs...

It's safe to say at least 90 percent of blacks vote Democrat.

I don't think the OP was referring to ALL blacks. You have a problem putting words into people's mouths that were never there.

3. Moynihan identified the source of the problem as a rise of illegitimacy and the breakdown in family formation. It was not an increase in pregnancy, but that African-American women were no longer marrying the fathers of their children: instead, they were going on the welfare rolls.

Breakdown of usage....the way it is written does not suggest any percentage, any group in particular of the race, only a broad blanket statement or an umbrella supposition..

No concession was offered.

I see your ignorance is still on display.

A convict is a person found guilty of a criminal offense and serving a sentence of imprisonment.

I have not been found guilty of any crime and I'm currently a free man and odds are I have a cleaner record than yourself.

Cry me a river, don't drop the soap.:eusa_boohoo:

More ignorance.

No wonder your people are so fucked up.

Oh the F word, somebody is having a temper tantrum.:D

Nobody is forcing the way that some black people live. All we see here is that posters thinks all blacks are mislead by voting democrat, yet, not all blacks vote democrat which makes the OP an illogical conclusion of again trying to pigeonhole all blacks.
There are many hard working monogamous blacks. there are many that have never been to jail and never plan to...what people do is their free will....not all white folks are hard workers monogamous, and some are gay and atheist in the GOP, yet we do not hear or see disparaging remarks by the same that make accusations about blacks and dems. Yet members of the GOP are on welfare and have illegitimate children while doing drugs...

I don't think the OP was referring to ALL blacks. You have a problem putting words into people's mouths that were never there.

3. Moynihan identified the source of the problem as a rise of illegitimacy and the breakdown in family formation. It was not an increase in pregnancy, but that African-American women were no longer marrying the fathers of their children: instead, they were going on the welfare rolls.

Breakdown of usage....the way it is written does not suggest any percentage, any group in particular of the race, only a broad blanket statement or an umbrella supposition..

No it's speaking in generalities. Which clearly you don't understand.

Can you show evidence that Moynihan is wrong?

The correct statement would be that in 2010, 43% of blacks that voted, voted at a 9-1 margin for Democrats..But in 2008 that margin was 95%.
So you see that not all blacks vote democrat according to the ones that actually vote.

Last edited:

The correct statement would be that in 2010, 43% of blacks that voted, voted at a 9-1 margin for Democrats..But in 2008 that margin was 95%.
So you see that not all blacks vote democrat according to the ones that actually vote.

Once again your incessant stupidity gets in your way.

No one said ALL blacks vote.

I should know better than to think your kind is intelligent enough to understand the inferences in a simple sentence.

Unlike you, I know not everyone votes, a lot of people don't, white and black. But the people that DO vote you can bet your ass that at least 90 percent of blacks will vote for the Democratic candidate.

The following, largely based on "Marriage and Civilization: How Monogamy Made Us Human," by William Tucker, chapter 21

1. In 1965, the Assistant Secretary of Labor under LBJ was Daniel Patrick Moynihan. The prescient Moynihan published a memo warning of the "coming crisis" of single parent families among African-Americans:
"The Negro Family: The Case For National Action." http://www.dol.gov/dol/aboutdol/history/webid-meynihan.htm

2. Moynihan pointed to the statistic of black children born out of wedlock, 25% at that time, a fact that had never occurred in any other culture. More shocking, the occurrence was independent of poverty and of unemployment:
in the 60's, with black unemployment approaching unprecedentedly low levels, welfare rolls were climbing!

4. He correctly predicted that this portended problems far greater than racial discrimination or civil rights. He warned that this would produce intergenerational poverty,
.... men no longer held to the traditional responsibilities of child support and protecting families,
....and cause delinquency, joblessness, school failure, crime, and all that became known as 'underclass' behaviors.

5. What happens when opinions are posed that run counter to Liberal doctrine, political correctness? Yup....he was called a racist, and that it was all due to discrimination and the legacy of slavery, and nothing at all to do with family breakdown.

6. Right on cue, enter battalions of Liberal academics producing studies designed to show that there was nothing wrong with single parent homes.

a. Feminist contingents jumped in, proclaiming single motherhood 'heroic,' a noble alternative to the 'patriarchal' family!

Of course, the problem simply got worse.

7. What should be seen as nothing less than cowardice, or at the least, pandering, Liberal politicians changed the conversation from 'the problem of single motherhood,' to 'how can we assist the single mother?'

Schools set up nurseries for pregnant teenagers, social welfare programs expanded, more food stamps and priorities to public housing, and the line between Medicaid and AFDC was blurred!

Making motherhood at 15 attractive! Liberal leadership at its finest!

8. One would think that the speeches of Liberal politicians was satire if it wasn't so pathetic.

Governor Mario Cuomo of New York said,
"If we take a 16-year-old single mother, get her on welfare, give her food stamps, get her her own apartment and have her back in school taking classes, what's the problem?" The Coming Cultural Disintegration | The American Spectator

"If we take a 16-year-old single mother,
...get her on welfare,
...give her food stamps,
....get her her own apartment and have her back in school taking classes,
.... what's the problem?"

What??????

Democrats are counting on us to STFU when they play the race card. But this is too important and most of all -- it's the truth

Forum List

Back