The Line Is Getting Clearer

For a long time liberals have been pretending that they love America, trying to blur the line

Thanks to President Trump ability to expose the true anti-American liberal agenda, the line between Conservatives and liberals has become much clearer.

And I see the line getting much clearer in the future
Absolutely...between those who want this country to be fascist and those who do not.

If there's a fascist threat, it's probably because our formally useful media establishment have lost their collective minds... And their principles and objectivity. We're doing all this to ourselves. Not much help required from Putin.

From my seat on the sidelines, there's hardly a ONE of you tribal warriors that's not working feverishly to polarize this country into submission. You're ALL guilty...

Its not the left that's insisting that Trump should be able to shut down any media outlet he deems 'false'. That would be you folks on the right.

That would be right off of FOX news. So don't even pretend that your ilk have 'principles' or 'objectivity'.

Bullshit alert. NOBODY mainstream is saying anything like that.

I didn't say Mainstream. And Lou Dobbs said exactly that.

For a long time liberals have been pretending that they love America, trying to blur the line

Thanks to President Trump ability to expose the true anti-American liberal agenda, the line between Conservatives and liberals has become much clearer.

A view from the sick little bubble you live in.

Question, does it reek of something sour in there?

No. That is just your breath blowing back in your face!

Absolutely...between those who want this country to be fascist and those who do not.
exactly....now which side acts that way......who hAS STORMTROOPERS IN THE STREET committing violence......ooooops

Yours. The side running protesters down in the streets pushing a white nationalist agenda and insisting they are there to implement Trump's agenda.

If there's a fascist threat, it's probably because our formally useful media establishment have lost their collective minds... And their principles and objectivity. We're doing all this to ourselves. Not much help required from Putin.

From my seat on the sidelines, there's hardly a ONE of you tribal warriors that's not working feverishly to polarize this country into submission. You're ALL guilty...

Its not the left that's insisting that Trump should be able to shut down any media outlet he deems 'false'. That would be you folks on the right.

That would be right off of FOX news. So don't even pretend that your ilk have 'principles' or 'objectivity'.

Poor frightened thing then does the far right/left scare you? Nobody of consequence wants to shut anything down, if you agree then it was silly to type it.

Poor frightened thing then does the far right/left scare you? Nobody of consequence wants to shut anything down, if you agree then it was silly to type it.

Someone the president reportedly talks to regularly and is a regularly on Fox has called for Trump to be empowered with the authority to shut down any media outlet that he doesn't like.

That's on the right.

Someone the president reportedly talks to regularly and is a regularly on Fox has called for Trump to be empowered with the authority to shut down any media outlet that he doesn't like.

That's on the right.

More typical liberal bullshit! Save your watched boys, because your shoes are ruined! It's getting deep in here!

Who?

Link!

Does this person think Trump can repeal the 1st Amendment?

I swear you libtards cannot pass up any opportunity to show how truly big of a dumb ass you are!

That's on the right.

More typical liberal bullshit! Save your watched boys, because your shoes are ruined! It's getting deep in here!

Who?

Link!

I swear you libtards cannot pass up any opportunity to show how truly big of a dumb ass you are!

So Lou Dobbs in a Fox Op-ed didn't call for Trump to have the power to shut down any media agency he deems false? ('Shut down, and I mean shut down!") Because I can quote him doing exactly that.

And do I think Trump has the authority to repeal the 1st amendment? Nope. But its clear that the idea is being championed on Fox. How about Jeanine Pirro, another Trump confidant who has called for members of Mueller's team to be arrested and imprisoned?

Deny it. I dare you.

The authoritarian streak in the right is a mile wide. Which might explain Trumps demands for loyalty pledges

That's on the right.

Who?

Link!

So Lou Dobbs in a Fox Op-ed didn't call for Trump to have the power to shut down any media agency he deems false? ('Shut down, and I mean shut down!") Because I can quote him doing exactly that.

And do I think Trump has the authority to repeal the 1st amendment? Nope. But its clear that the idea is being championed on Fox.

The authoritarian streak in the right is a mile wide. Which might explain Trumps demands for loyalty pledges

So where is your link to this statement?

That's on the right.

Who?

Link!

And do I think Trump has the authority to repeal the 1st amendment? Nope. But its clear that the idea is being championed on Fox.

Would it matter? I can provide you the link and you'll still ignore it. Shall I demonstrate? These are some of the president's closest confidants in the media, the one's calling for Trump to be given sweeping new powers to silence the media or to imprison those investigating him.

And you ignore it.

You, RT. People like *you* that just shrug off the authoritarianism, that ignore it, that try and justify it, that try to excuse it that are the danger.

That's on the right.

Who?

Link!

Would it matter? I can provide you the link and you'll still ignore it. Shall I demonstrate? These are some of the president's closest confidants in the media, the one's calling for Trump to be given sweeping new powers to silence the media or to imprison those investigating him.

And you ignore it.

You, RT. People like *you* that just shrug off the authoritarianism, that ignore it, that try and justify it, that try to excuse it that are the danger.

No. You just say you can provide a link! When you make a claim it is your responsibility to back it up.

If I choose to ignore it, that's my problem and you are willing to point it out, AFTER you provide a link, dumb ass!

Forum List

Back