The Long Island Segregation Blues

simo5656

Jul 12, 2013
Yes, Long Island is the most segregated part of the entire country. Segregation hasn't gone away.

Give this a listen to learn more!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkCSXRbHBcM]The Long Island Segregation Blues - YouTube[/ame]

We're so segregated here in Suffolk County, that you need a shotgun and a claymore mine bag full of buckshot to travel outside the boundaries of your ethnic island.

Nassau County is completely segregated but African Americans, for the most part, own homes.
Republican slums are much nicer than Democratic slums.
Witness Roosevelt and Uniondale.

I have an EXACT measurement of a SPECIFIC SHADE OF COLOR that is the ONLY color of person I allow anywhere near myself or my family. I almost killed a neighbor a few years back who had gone on vacation and gotten a tan. Luckily he had ID on him and I was able to confirm him as a friendly.

I have an EXACT measurement of a SPECIFIC SHADE OF COLOR that is the ONLY color of person I allow anywhere near myself or my family. I almost killed a neighbor a few years back who had gone on vacation and gotten a tan. Luckily he had ID on him and I was able to confirm him as a friendly.

It's actually the other way around on Long Island, you're safer if you just got a tan.

It's actually the other way around on Long Island, you're safer if you just got a tan.

I've been told by my Negro co-workers that Nassau County Negros knows that if anything happens to Whitey, especially a Jew Whitey like myself, the cops will be all over the Negros.

I've been told by my Negro co-workers that Nassau County Negros knows that if anything happens to Whitey, especially a Jew Whitey like myself, the cops will be all over the Negros.

You don't want to run afoul of Nassau or Suffolk county cops.

They don't get paid the big bucks for nothing, you know.

Forum List

Back