Zone1 The Lord shall refine the Church!

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Chastisement & Chastening

36e6a9cdeb8700aa760e3e4a97d29942.jpg

Cleansing the Flesh from Sins

Chastisement is a form of correction; it is an affliction of love to clean the individual from sins. Chastisement affects the person's lfestyle from sin.

To refine an individual to do good.

We read in Malachi 3:1-3 “Behold, I send My messenger, And he will prepare the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, Will suddenly come to His temple, Even the Messenger of the covenant, In whom you delight. Behold, He is coming," Says the Lord of hosts. "But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? He is like a refiner's fire And a launderer's soap.
He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer the Lord An offering in righteousness.

Jeremiah 9:7 Therefore thus says the Lord of hosts: "Behold, I will refine them and try them; For how shall I deal with the daughter of My people?

Malachi 3:3 He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer the Lord An offering in righteousness.

In words like gold or silver, the person is tried by fire to refine the individual from sins.
“Purifier”
Bulletin-01.08.21.jpg
Zech 13:9 I will bring the one-third through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them. I will say, 'This is My people'; And each one will say, 'The Lord is my God.' "

Daniel 11:35 And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the end; because it is still for the appointed time.

James 1:2-5 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that testing your faith produces patience.
But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach,

Note: Here in these verses, Christ said that in an appointed time in the individual life, He will begin to refine and purify the person through trials, and by Chastisement in the personal life, this call trial by fire. The fire is the Holy Spirit.

images (13).jpg

We read in 1 Peter 1:7 (NLT) These trials will show your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise, glory, and honor on the day Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world.
Thursday12-1.jpg

2+Corinthians+7-1+Perfecting+Holiness+In+The+Fear+Of+God+utmost03-18.jpg
Get Ready

As in the days of old
imagesCAN21OZK (1).jpg

Mal 1:11 (NKJV) For from the rising of the sun, even to its going down, My name shall be great among the Gentiles; In every place incense shall be offered to My name, And a pure offering; For My name shall be great among the nations," Says the Lord of hosts.

Mal 2:5-6 (NKJV) "My covenant was with him, one of life and peace, And I gave them to him that he might fear Me; So, he feared Me And was reverent before My name.
The law of truth was in his mouth, And injustice was not found on his lips. He walked with Me in peace and equity And turned many away from iniquity.

Mal 2:4 (NKJV) Then you shall know that I have sent this commandment to you, That My covenant with Levi may continue," says the Lord of hosts.

Psalms 89:34 (NKJV) My covenant I will not break, Nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips.

Ezek 16:60-63 (NKJV) "I will remember My covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you.
Then you will remember your ways and be ashamed when you receive your older and your younger sisters; for I will give them to you for daughters, but not because of My covenant with you.
And I will establish My covenant with you. Then you shall know that I am the Lord, that you may remember and be ashamed, and never open your mouth anymore because of your shame when I provide you an atonement for all you have done," says the Lord God.' "

R - 2023-10-23T180432.326.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back