The lottery up to a billion now !!!

I hardly ever buy Lottery tickets, but every time I play I expect to win. It’s like I’m shocked every time I lose lol
I only play when it gets over $300 million and only buy one ticket

It’s a fantasy worth $2

I’m not an expert on statistics, but I don’t think you’re really improving your odds of winning that much If you buy more tickets. Suckers buy more tickets

I hardly ever buy Lottery tickets, but every time I play I expect to win. It’s like I’m shocked every time I lose lol

It’s a fantasy worth $2

I’m not an expert on statistics, but I don’t think you’re really improving your odds of winning that much If you buy more tickets. Suckers buy more tickets

You get the same fantasy if you buy a $2 ticket or a $100 in tickets
Your odds do not improve that much

It’s a fantasy worth $2

Is it a healthy fantasy though?

I don’t think so. You’re only setting yourself up for a letdown

It’s a fantasy worth $2

Is it a healthy fantasy though?

I don’t think so. You’re only setting yourself up for a letdown
Not really
Not like I expect to win........it’s just that you COULD

If all possible combinations of numbers are purchased, that would result in a winner.
Which is exactly what he said: "320 million different tickets:"

Can You Ever Guarantee A Mega Millions Win?
I'm not going to read that. What's the gist?

Fair enough, basically there is not enough time between drawings to fill out and purchase all the combinations. Other problems are addressed as well.
The problem with buying all the combinations beyond the logistics is that you are laying out $660 million and there may be two or three winners with that many players

Factor in you will get a $900 million cash payout and maybe $500 million after taxes
It's mind boggling.

Little over an hour to go...

If I win, I’m going to buy USMB
I hope $1.6 billion is enough

Forum List

Back