The Louis C.K. Endorsement is finally in

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2015
Don't worry Trump fans, Jeff Foxworthy endorsed Trump so you have that....probably the guy with the puppets too.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I didn't realize he lived in Mexico until he was 7 and was born in Washington D.C. Now the Dumpster brigade has 3 reasons not to like him, 4 if you consider they don't have a sense of humor.

I didn't realize he lived in Mexico until he was 7 and was born in Washington D.C. Now the Dumpster brigade has 3 reasons not to like him, 4 if you consider they don't have a sense of humor.

I remember an exchange between him and the late Patrice O'Neal where Patrice got onto him about saying "us" when referring to white people because he is from Mexico. :lol:

Isn't Louis C.K. an atheist who mocks religion? Why would anyone think someone like that would endorse Trump? Hillary claims to be Christian, but everyone knows that's bullshit. It is not possible to be a Christian in the modern Democratic party. All real Christians left the Democratic party years ago.

Isn't Louis C.K. an atheist .who mocks religion? Why would anyone think someone like that would endorse Trump? Hillary claims to be Christian, but everyone knows that's bullshit. It is not possible to be a Christian in the modern Democratic party. All real Christians left the Democratic party years ago.

He's not an atheist. If anything you would call him agnostic. And of course he riffs on religion. He's a comedian, and a lot of it's ridiculous

Don't worry Trump fans, Jeff Foxworthy endorsed Trump so you have that....probably the guy with the puppets too.

Do you seriously care who he endorsed? What is it with democrats and their celebrity endorsements? I mean who the fuck says oh I will wait and see who this celebrity endorses before making their mind up!?

Do you seriously care who he endorsed? What is it with democrats and their celebrity endorsements? I mean who the fuck says oh I will wait and see who this celebrity endorses before making their mind up!?

Don't pretend that both sides aren't guilty of that. How many celebrities spoke at the RNC?

Don't pretend that both sides aren't guilty of that. How many celebrities spoke at the RNC?

I remember Scott Baio but that's it. I still didn't even consider his opinion in whether to back Trump lol..

You mean the actual funny comedians backed Trump....Yep. Foxworthy,Dunham and Gabriel Iglesias anyone know who he endorsed? LOL. I mean really who gives a shit who a comedian endorses? I didn't even know Foxworthy and Dunham had!

Isn't Louis C.K. an atheist who mocks religion? Why would anyone think someone like that would endorse Trump? Hillary claims to be Christian, but everyone knows that's bullshit. It is not possible to be a Christian in the modern Democratic party. All real Christians left the Democratic party years ago.

Nobody would think Louis C.K. would endorse Trump, he's too funny to do something like that.

I remember Scott Baio but that's it. I still didn't even consider his opinion in whether to back Trump lol..

It's 2016, time for you to take the Charles in Charge poster off the ceiling.

Forum List

Back