The Louisana Theater Shooter Is Tea Party Member AND White.

IM A CONSERVATIVE; but i have a page, no many pages n fact. to hard left-wing sites

am i a communist then for having a page leftard?
Did you read what he posted on those sites?

do i need to leftard?

arent you the same losers, the VERY SAME losers that INSIST literally tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of REALLY REALLY BRUTAL SLAUGHTER victims in the Middle East by people calling themselves Muslims werent really kiled by Muslims???

I caught it on Fox news last night also. Watched it for bout an hour. Oh and this is another "gun free zone" fail. Exactly why I do NOT feel as safe in "gun free zones" as I do in places that don't make such idiotic statements or put up those signs.

IM A CONSERVATIVE; but i have a page, no many pages n fact. to hard left-wing sites

do i need to leftard?

arent you the same losers, the VERY SAME losers that INSIST literally tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of REALLY REALLY BRUTAL SLAUGHTER victims in the Middle East by people calling themselves Muslims werent really kiled by Muslims???
No. My you don't need to read anything. You form your opinions based on what you want the facts to be. Nothing will penetrate the bigotry and ignorance that has overtaken you brain. You do not care about the truth or the facts. Right now, most of the victims in the Middle East are Muslims. Muslims have done more, and sacrificed more fighting terrorism than the west has. Good of you to recognize that terrorism hurts everyone and that fighting it is something we do with other Muslims.

This TeaHadist admired Hitler and hated President Obama.....just another typical Conservative with a gun killing innocent civilians for fun and games.

If he loved Hitler, that sounds like the typical USMB leftist - y'all be some JOOOOOO hating fucks. I mean, aren't YOU a JOOOOO hater? Seems like I've seen you in the ME forums spewing Nazi shit...

Houser listed "God's Business" as one of his skills.

“He was a guest because he was good TV entertainment, not because it was a respected opinion that he had to say. But he was very entertaining all the time,” Floyd said in a phone interview with Yahoo news. “He had Tea Party-radical Republican views on everything. I’d have a Democratic spokesperson on [for the opposing perspective]. He generated a lot of phone calls.”

Houser posted about his fondness for Hitler, neo-Nazis and lone wolves on several online forums.

John Russel Houser What we know about Louisiana movie theater shooting suspect - Yahoo News

If he was posting about liking hitler he wasn't a Tea Party guy.....they are the exact opposite of each other....so this is a fail....

John Russel Houser, the Lafayette Lousiana Theater Shooter is a.....member of the Tea Party Nation. The TeaHadist registered on the page with that name in June 2013.

Lafayette Shooter Had Tea Party Page - The Daily Beast

He was also WHITE.

Which is Faux Snooze is ignoring this story.

No Black Man.

No Muslim.

Just another White Man with a gun killing innocent people in a theater.
That does NOT mean he IS TEA PARTY. That could very well mean he HATES the Tea Party.

HAR HAR HAR HAR

do i need to leftard?

No. My you don't need to read anything. You form your opinions based on what you want the facts to be. Nothing will penetrate the bigotry and ignorance that has overtaken you brain. You do not care about the truth or the facts. Right now, most of the victims in the Middle East are Muslims. Muslims have done more, and sacrificed more fighting terrorism than the west has. Good of you to recognize that terrorism hurts everyone and that fighting it is something we do with other Muslims.

yawn

WHAT have i said that is bigoted or ignorant?
you're a loser

so quick to name-call? because you know what i'm saying is true. arent you the very same kind of person that lectures others on coming to conclusions on whole groups?

be a man and answer truthfully

There was also a James Holmes found on a Tea Party registrar after the Auroa shooting the left went ape shit over that till it was reported it was a different James Holmes.

You are wrecking it for them....they so badly want him to be a Tea Party member....in all the years the Tea Party has been around they have been peaceful, law abiding, and everything they hate....finding someone who might just be a Tea Party member...even though he may have said he liked hitler....thus making him not a Tea Party guy.....

You are stepping on their dreams....

Is there any evidence his actions were motivated by politics? Keep In mind theory, opinion, and speculation are not evidence.

This TeaHadist admired Hitler and hated President Obama.....just another typical Conservative with a gun killing innocent civilians for fun and games.

Do you realize that most if not all of these mass shooters, the ones who weren't just nuts, were left wingers...even the gabby giffords shooter was one of her supporters......

And if he admired hitler, he was a leftist......and if he hated obama he would have fit in well with the white racist wing of the democrat party.......just like bill clinton and his political mentor and good friend j. william fulbright.....

So you guys will have to keep searching for the mythical Tea Party Shooter....

This is very unfair to the Tea Party. Just because he had an affiliation and connection with the Tea Party doesn't mean he was a card carrying member. And many Tea Party members are testifying that they did not know they guy. If that isn't proof that he wasn't a member, what is.

John Russel Houser, the Lafayette Lousiana Theater Shooter is a.....member of the Tea Party Nation. The TeaHadist registered on the page with that name in June 2013.

He was also WHITE.

No Black Man.

No Muslim.

News was reporting 58 year old drifter with arrest record.

Nothing about tea party that I heard.

He was also WHITE.

No Black Man.

No Muslim.

Well the ODDS do favor a White man... since White men are 31 percent of the American population.
White men are 31 percent of the American population. They hold 65 percent of all elected offices. - The Washington Post

If he loved Hitler, that sounds like the typical USMB leftist - y'all be some JOOOOOO hating fucks. I mean, aren't YOU a JOOOOO hater? Seems like I've seen you in the ME forums spewing Nazi shit...

This is funny seeing you guys doing the "Not it" routine

Remember the couple with the Dont Tread on Me flag that stalked and killed the police? Yeah, they werent Tea Partiers either because no one is technically a tea party member

And the point is what?
It shouldnt shock anyone that radical nutjobs get attracted to radical ideologies, whether it's radical Islam, radical nature worship or radical politics.

He was also WHITE.

No Black Man.

No Muslim.

i fel asleep and fox news was covering the story
when i woke up early this morning they were still convering it
libs are morons who lie TO THEMSELVES

Two minutes inbetween the horror of the Iran Deal and the latest evil of Obama hardly counts as coverage.

Conservative White Guy Kills ain't news to Faux. I mean they thought civilians pointing semi-automatic weapons at federal agents was news worthy.

Bullshit, they covered it last night and are still covering it today. Our local Fox affiliate had it on all morning.

As to the Iran deal, it is a terrible deal. We got nothing, Iran got everything it wanted, and our 4 ameican hostages are still rotting in Iranian prisons.

And the point is what?
It shouldnt shock anyone that radical nutjobs get attracted to radical ideologies, whether it's radical Islam, radical nature worship or radical politics.

Its not surprising but what is surprising is to claim that someone with that profile is a liberal. But thats normal for you guys. If he's one of yours he's never technically one of yours. He even had a Tea Party page and someone said "Maybe that shows he actually HATES the Tea Party"!

Yes!! and maybe we're all pretending to be dumb-asses

Forum List

Back