The Madness Of Democrats

Well, we have a problem. The government days their perversion has to be accepted. So they dress up and expect to be treated like girls. So you say they have to go to the boys locker room and put up with stares and harassment. So either the government gets its shit together and stops their gender manipulation, or force them to use a shower of their own, or institute a dress code. (No pun intended)

Government shouldn't even be involved in forcing acceptance of perversion, and if they insist on shoving their deviance in front of the world, then they're going to get harrasseed. That's how you keep these degenerates out of sight.

How do you tell the gender of a person if you can't use, and I've proven that you can't, genetics?

Where are you getting the idea from that you can't tell by genetics? Where is this stupid idea coming from?

The Chapelle Syndrome does not prove you can't. In fact, it proves you can.
No, because if we only used genetics, the pretty girl above, who has always looked female even from birth, would be in the boys locker room.

Does she have a penis?

Where are you getting the idea from that you can't tell by genetics? Where is this stupid idea coming from?

At 0.0005% of the population, it really doesn't prove anything about the general population as a whole.
It proves you can't use genetics to assign gender. If you did then her pretty panties end up in the tighty whitie room, not exactly what you want eh?

For approximately 99.8% of all human beings, science and nature are exactly black and white on the subject of sex. The remaining 0.2% are defects, aberrations, that prove nothing about the 99.8%.

The 0.2% don't have anything to do with “transgenderism” either. These are people who, unlike “transgenders”, truly are not fully biologically male or female.

“Transgenderism” is about people who are unambiguously, biologically, fully male, or fully female, who claim to be the opposite of what they are.

I can have sympathy for someone who through no fault of their own have condidtions like that, but people who have "gender identity issues" are just perverts, or they've been brainwashed into it.

I've read a few stories about kids as young as 5 "thinking" they identified as something they're not. You have to be truly sick to warp the minds of little kids like that. Just like you have to be recruiting when you're teaching little kids that being a rump ranger is a "normal life choice".

Gender identity can be identified by a child far younger than that, like Jazz, at two: I Am Jazz
jazzjennings_interview_858.jpg

Cute girl, although this one still has a penis, for a bit longer.

At 0.0005% of the population, it really doesn't prove anything about the general population as a whole.
It proves you can't use genetics to assign gender.

Wrong. You have zero understanding of science.

If you did then her pretty panties end up in the tighty whitie room, not exactly what you want eh?

The boy in the OP should be using the boys locker room.

Does she have a penis?
Nope, never has, but she's XY. Now what?

If it's just based upon looks, that we can fix, either way...

Not buying that game, thanks.
It's not a game. You either base it on looks, or genetics, or what the child says? You might want to pick one because genetics doesn't support your pink or blue thinking.
Actually, genetics does support it. You are just too stupid to understand it does.

It proves you can't use genetics to assign gender.

Wrong. You have zero understanding of science.

If you did then her pretty panties end up in the tighty whitie room, not exactly what you want eh?

The boy in the OP should be using the boys locker room.
The boy in the OP concerns me not. I'm concern with how we tell gender, and science has an easy answer, ask the kid...

Does she have a penis?

It's not a game. You either base it on looks, or genetics, or what the child says? You might want to pick one because genetics doesn't support your pink or blue thinking.
Actually, genetics does support it. You are just too stupid to understand it does.
Nope. Not when I have XY females and XX males. That would put those who look like the opposite sex in the locker rooms of the others who are normally genetic male or female. Wouldn't the boys just love that eh? I'd shower with her, no problem, and we are both XY...
t2-tv-sex-97015770_220179c.jpg

So here's the thing.

The transgender kid identified himself as a gay boy before identifying himself as a girl.

So would you want a gay boy taking showers with other boys, or a transgender taking showers with girls?

They have a gender neutral restroom they can use. Why can't there be a compromise?

Well, we have a problem. The government days their perversion has to be accepted. So they dress up and expect to be treated like girls. So you say they have to go to the boys locker room and put up with stares and harassment. So either the government gets its shit together and stops their gender manipulation, or force them to use a shower of their own, or institute a dress code. (No pun intended)

Government shouldn't even be involved in forcing acceptance of perversion, and if they insist on shoving their deviance in front of the world, then they're going to get harrasseed. That's how you keep these degenerates out of sight.

So you have a problem if you see them?
Gaydar pinging like crazy?

I find them amusing....not repulsive.
As long as they aren't forcing their dicks down your throat you shouldn't be so angry about it in my opinion.

This is, after all, the left pandering to people of a specific class in order to get their support.
That's what I find repulsive.

So you have a problem if you see them?
Gaydar pinging like crazy?

I find them amusing....not repulsive.
As long as they aren't forcing their dicks down your throat you shouldn't be so angry about it in my opinion.

This is, after all, the left pandering to people of a specific class in order to get their support.
That's what I find repulsive.

It's not about gays at all.

It's about perverts dressing up as girls and trying to use their locker rooms.

Does she have a penis?

Of course it's a game. A game of persuasion of fantasy over reality.

Ask the kid, eh?

Kids also want to be dragons, superheroes and talking dinosaurs.

Does she have a penis?

Of course it's a game. A game of persuasion of fantasy over reality.
Nope...

Ask the kid, eh?

Kids also want to be dragons, superheroes and talking dinosaurs.
They know what they are, you just can't deal with it...

Children are to themselves whatever pops into their minds at any given time. Anyone who has actually raised any is fully aware of the magical realism that dominates their thinking.

And apparently that of the Democrats as well.

Forum List

Back