The main difference between right and left freedom

t feels like you're not from America. Americans are usually aware of their right. You are more like a European. Europeans don't usually understand American conservatism, they think of conservatives just like you.
I was born and raised in the US, and it has been my experience that American conservatives have until recently been among the strongest supporters of "American Exceptionalism."

I was born and raised in the US, and it has been my experience that American conservatives have until recently been among the strongest supporters of "American Exceptionalism."
I think you are lying or you are a fool who never understood the American right.

American exceptionalism is a fact, there is no other system like in America since the fall of Austria-Hungary. America is unique.
But that's beside the point.

How does capitalism influence your view of imperialism and colonialism?

Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism - Wikipedia

"That for capitalism to generate greater profits than the home market can yield, the merging of banks and industrial cartels produces finance capitalism, and the exportation and investment of capital to countries with undeveloped and underdeveloped economies.

"In turn, that financial behaviour divides the world among monopolist business companies.

"In colonizing undeveloped countries, business and government will engage in geopolitical conflict over the exploitation of labour of most of the population of the world.

"Therefore, imperialism is the highest (advanced) stage of capitalism, requiring monopolies to exploit labour and natural resources, and the exportation of finance capital, rather than manufactured goods, to sustain colonialism, which is an integral function of imperialism."
There is no difference with communism. Under capitalism, capital merges with the left state, in the last stage it becomes one with it, and this is communism. Communism is the highest stage of capitalism, completely monopolized capital in one hand

The name of the European Right is pure fiction. Conservatism is not always right. Anything can be conserved, they conserve the leftist system, the successor of the Inquisition of the Frankish Rome state.

There's an old American saying that goes: Let's get fucked up and call up some hookers. Bad decisions are the spice of life if you don't make a habit of it.

In your scenario a conservative would pay or the booze and hookers and own the consequences.
A leftist would demand someone else pay for the booze and hookers and blame the consequences on someone or something else. Racism, republicans society ect.

Dude should have stuck to electrical engineering...because he sucks at PoliSci.
There's no shortage of political conservatives among electrical engineers, so his opinions on conservatism deserve more than an ad hominem response.

For example:

What Is Conservatism and What Is Wrong with It?

"The tactics of conservatism vary widely by place and time. But the most central feature of conservatism is deference: a psychologically internalized attitude on the part of the common people that the aristocracy are better people than they are."

For centuries conservatives killed and died for the Divine Right of Kings which would seem to offer evidence of Agre's deference to aristocracy claim.

Leftists demand conformity. Conservatives just want to be left alone.
As self-proclaimed "conservatives" are banning books from schools and libraries?
Implementing laws that turn people into narcs?
Implementing laws that school teachers can't express sexuality to help students understand sex?
Passing laws to cancel local election districts, then giving themselves the right to take over the procedure?
Passing laws against business owners who are looking out for the safety of their customers and employees?
Passing laws that women that are victims of rape or incest must have their offspring?

In your scenario a conservative would pay or the booze and hookers and own the consequences.
A leftist would demand someone else pay for the booze and hookers and blame the consequences on someone or something else. Racism, republicans society ect.
Sure, like Trump?

Speaking of the unaware authoritarian…
Where would you place aware authoritarians?
ee14b0f35f00e0f3b9766931ab27d88b0ad17edf-604x340.png

The Rebirth of the Left-Conservative Tradition

Where would you place aware authoritarians?
ee14b0f35f00e0f3b9766931ab27d88b0ad17edf-604x340.png

The Rebirth of the Left-Conservative Tradition
This is an absolute lie sucked from the left finger of a scammer, it has nothing to do with reality. It is the left-wing bastards who love managers and hate intellectuals, up to the point that they physically exterminate them. The KGB is a witness to this. This is the Soviet party nomenclature

The left commissars are a caste of stupid loyal managers. The leftists even build an army on management, they throw professional military men out of command and put nomenklatura bureaucrats there.

As self-proclaimed "conservatives" are banning books from schools and libraries?
Implementing laws that turn people into narcs?
Implementing laws that school teachers can't express sexuality to help students understand sex?
Passing laws to cancel local election districts, then giving themselves the right to take over the procedure?
Passing laws against business owners who are looking out for the safety of their customers and employees?
Passing laws that women that are victims of rape or incest must have their offspring?
Government schools and libraries. If there's a book you want to read and it's still in print, you're free to buy it and read; to yourself, or your kids. As far as book banning goes, should every public school have a copy of Mein Kampf available for students to check out?

What laws turn people into narcs?

Teachers aren't teaching kids how to express sexuality. They're indoctrinating kids to accept the gender horseshit. Schools teach kids HOW to think, not WHAT to think.

The Leftists like having control of drawing district lines, too.

If you mean mask requirements, the masks don't stop, nor even slow the spread. Mask requirements have outlived their credibility.

Leftists pass laws that prohibit women from protecting themselves against rapists, telling them the best thing to do is lay there and take it, don't fight back.

Leftists, on the other hand want to pass laws telling what foods to eat, what car to drive, what I can do with my property, where to work, where to live, what flag I can fly in my front yard, what I can say, how much money I'm allowed to make, how much of my money I'm allowed to keep, who to hate, who to love and deny me my right to self defense.

This is American Exceptionalism as understood by US conservatives.
C8WzHU-VwAACE3A.jpg
King did not really understand politics, and could not decide on a political orientation. But what he says about the feds was usually said by the Republicans.

Forum List

Back