The main difference between right and left freedom

This is just an example of leftist irresponsibility. The old fart doesn't just have sex, he seduces a lost soul and is in sin. Today she is a prostitute, but tomorrow she will realize her mistake and it will be too late. And the scum that takes advantage of this does not think about the honor of her parents, and does not think about what pushed her to this, maybe she is there because of the tragedy. Therefore, the sky will ask him for it.

Virgin detected.

These folks preach about "responsibility" while adoring a man-child who takes responsibility for nothing, who is always the victim.

Oh well, okay, why not.
It's you just about the left. The left man is infantile by definition, he does not even want to take responsibility for his family and wife. It's not a man at all

Virgin detected.
In Russia, there is a huge category of fuckers who measure their masculinity in glasses of vodka and the number of coitus. As a rule, they are a pitiful sight. So you won’t hurt me with this, I’ve seen enough of these "men" in pissed pants and vomit.

I seem to understand this so clearly that I can formulate it conceptually.

Left freedom is freedom without responsibility.

For example, the left sows debauchery among the masses and is not responsible for the consequences.
For example, the left one tells a lie but is not responsible for the fact that because of this lie someone may suffer.

Etc.

In general, one-sidedness is manifested by the leftists everywhere. They interpret laws one-sidedly, view the economy one-sidedly, and so on.

Rightwingers are no better at taking responsibility than the left are. Your "theory" is pure bunk.

Nah, you're just batshit insane. A lot of that going around. I'd even call it a "pandemic".
Autistic people always think non-autistic people are crazy because they say things that are unusual for an autistic person. An autistic person cannot understand that someone thinks independently and his opinion may differ from what he was told at school. Autists are the left-wing electorate in the main. The leftists will tell them what time to have breakfast and how many sausages to eat for breakfast, this is exactly what they need. Left power and autists are a symbiosis. This is an addition to the autistic brain without which he cannot live.

occupied
And by and large, depravity does not bring pleasure to debauchees. It's like a nymphomaniac, her crotch always itches, but no matter how much she is fucked, she never gets real pleasure from sex. The alcoholic finds joy in drinking tiny drops of stinking liquid. It's not because they enjoy it, it's because they are corrupt and incapable of emotionality and healthy desires.

This shows you have never enjoyed a night of great depravity.

Autistic people always think non-autistic people are crazy because they say things that are unusual for an autistic person. An autistic person cannot understand that someone thinks independently and his opinion may differ from what he was told at school. Autists are the left-wing electorate in the main. The leftists will tell them what time to have breakfast and how many sausages to eat for breakfast, this is exactly what they need. Left power and autists are a symbiosis. This is an addition to the autistic brain without which he cannot live.

You obviously know little about autism.

And you're still batshit insane.

Forum List

Back