The Malicious Government

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Consumerism culture (i.e., eTrade, Burger King, etc.) promotes the globalization of capitalism in the new free market and encourages competitive profiteerism.

In this arena, governments can find it socially 'practical' to instill results-oriented policies that border on nihilism-like views (i.e., economic wealth unions).

There is a danger of course that such an environment gives rise to the proverbial Malicious Government.

During WWII (1939-1945), the financially frustrated Germans unified to form the doomsday diatribe wielding Third Reich. Such a development could arguably considered an achievement for the Malicious Government.

While the Malicious Government is not explicitly or overtly malicious, its resultant nihilistic or profit-geared policies can seem cold and unsentimental.

Modern consumerism capitalism can see propaganda-wielding states such as North Korea forming a Malicious Government, promoting the profit-gauged research of controversial resource extraction (i.e., nuclear weapons research).

Such ideas reveal the 'psychiatric' value of culture-pragmatism paranoia Hollywood (USA) movies such as "American Psycho" (2000).

:doubt:

Forum List

Back