The Manhattan Project

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
On 9 October, 1941 FDR approved the Atomic Program to develop the Atomic Bomb.

It actually took several more Months for the Project to get anywhere near up and running, but for Shits and Giggles, we'll use that date.

The first successful test of the Atomic Bomb, called "Trinity" took place on 16 July, 1945.

So that was..... What? Three years and just over 9 Months to develop the Atomic Bomb.

On 23 March, 2010 obama signed into law the PPACA.

It will be three years and 8 Months since that bill was signed into Law.

And in that three years and 8 Months, we still don't have a working website.

Think about that, people. In the same amount of time we built the Atomic Bomb, obama and his team can't build a website.

That's more than just incompetence. That's criminal.

Think about it

I also hear from a Dana Bash tweet that Friday is the drop-dead date for obama to fix the cancelled Insurance deal or democrat Senators side with Republicans and pass their legislation.

Yeah, Republicans are the ones in trouble, huh? :lmao:

We officially entered World War II on 8 December, 1941.

On 7 May, 1945 Germany Surrendered.

In Three (3) years and five (5) Months, we defeated the greatest single War Machine in the History of Mankind.

In three (3) years and eight (8) Months, the Stuttering Clusterfuck and his crew can't get a website up and running.

A fucking website.

In Three (3) years and five (5) Months, we defeated the greatest single War Machine in the History of Mankind.

In three (3) years and eight (8) Months, the Stuttering Clusterfuck and his crew can't get a website up and running.

A fucking website.

The problem is that they should have called in Al Gore the inverter of.......well you know.

The pundits that I hear are saying that the web site is too far gone and the primary contractor doesn't have the experience to fix it, better to start all over. I guess that is what we get with no bid contracts that are awarded to Michelle's friend. Bad enough, going to a Canadian firm is worse. Wasn't it America that created and developed the internet? Seems to me we should have someone who could have done a better job.

This is after all the first web site ever.

Much easier to destroy then to build.

The WTC took over a decade to get built and an hour to destroy.

It does not take 10 years to build a functioning web site. That you would make the comparison is ridiculous in the extreme. They had 3 years almost 4. That you are making excuses is hilarious. And proves you are a partisan hack that would make excuses for Obama no matter what he did or did not do.

Stupid little bitch....

They BUILT the Atomic Bomb. GOD DAYUM but....

Uhlman's Razor: "When stupidity is a sufficient explanation, there is no need to take recourse in any other."
--Laws Beyond Murphy's Law

You qualify

A fucking website.

The problem is that they should have called in Al Gore the inverter of.......well you know.

The pundits that I hear are saying that the web site is too far gone and the primary contractor doesn't have the experience to fix it, better to start all over. I guess that is what we get with no bid contracts that are awarded to Michelle's friend. Bad enough, going to a Canadian firm is worse. Wasn't it America that created and developed the internet? Seems to me we should have someone who could have done a better job.

This is after all the first web site ever.

There's no reason to start over.

Once the framework is in place the job is to look for defects and fix.

Stupid little bitch....

They BUILT the Atomic Bomb. GOD DAYUM but....

Uhlman's Razor: "When stupidity is a sufficient explanation, there is no need to take recourse in any other."
--Laws Beyond Murphy's Law

You qualify

What was the bomb designed to do?

It actually took several more Months for the Project to get anywhere near up and running, but for Shits and Giggles, we'll use that date.
Correct me if I am in error here but back in 1941 the Democrats and the Republicans were working together to fight the common enemy we were at war with. What we have today is a republican party that is the enemy. THEY are the ones at war with America, the president, and the Democratic party. THEY are the ones who have done everything in their power to insure that ACA fails.

It does not take 10 years to build a functioning web site. That you would make the comparison is ridiculous in the extreme. They had 3 years almost 4. That you are making excuses is hilarious. And proves you are a partisan hack that would make excuses for Obama no matter what he did or did not do.

The last time you coded something, was when? Exactly?

Me?

That was today.

Took Bush 8 years to get Bin Laden, losing thousands of soldiers, killing hundreds of thousands Iraqis and still didn't get it done. Meanwhile he nearly bankrupted the nation having to inject 700B into the economy he let go to shit by not funding the wars that produced nothing.

Obama took about 3 years...boom done.

Correct me if I am in error here but back in 1941 the Democrats and the Republicans were working together to fight the common enemy we were at war with. What we have today is a republican party that is the enemy. THEY are the ones at war with America, the president, and the Democratic party. THEY are the ones who have done everything in their power to insure that ACA fails.

You're wrong.

Conservatives wanted nothing to do with WWII.

You're wrong.

Conservatives wanted nothing to do with WWII.

Up until December 7, 1941. Then the GOP threw its full support behind the war effort.

Took Bush 8 years to get Bin Laden, losing thousands of soldiers, killing hundreds of thousands Iraqis and still didn't get it done. Meanwhile he nearly bankrupted the nation having to inject 700B into the economy he let go to shit by not funding the wars that produced nothing.

Obama took about 3 years...boom done.

Ya cause Obama started from scratch of course. As for the cost of the wars they were paid for and covered by the deficit. Obama created more debt in 4 years then Bush did in 8.

Oh do elaborate..... just the highlighted portion, the rest is so insanely stupid we'll just ignore it.

Here's some elaboration you might be pleased to hear:

Quinnipiac Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Hits Yet Another Record Low, 39%…

obama-crazy-face.jpg

Feel good story of the day.

Via Mediaite:

It’s always good to be a frequent record-breaker, but not if the record is how little people actually like you. President Obama has hit yet another record low approval rating, following similar record lows in other polls for the past few months, this time from Quinnipiac, which marks Obama’s approval numbers at 39 percent.

Obama’s net approval rating was just four percent at the start of October, only to jump down to -15 this week. Independents disapprove of Obama 63-30 and Republicans overwhelmingly disapprove by a 95-point margin, while Democrats still widely approve of Obama’s performance 79-14.

Forum List

Back