The Manifesto: Sounds Like Any Democrat Candidate

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Is the left scaring the unstable to the point that they are willing to just start murdering innocent human beings?

Is the left scaring the unstable to the point that they are willing to just start murdering innocent human beings?

The left is so fucking devious they made the killer echo Trump's and Carlson's talking points about an invasion. Fiendishly clever, those leftists.

I read some of that insane shit, and yeah, he reminded me of an occutard at times whining about corporate greed and the environment. His nonsense about whites being replaced by hispanics is just asinine psychobabble. I personally don't care if someone is hispanic, I just don't want anymore commies coming in, and the people who come in legally are usually not commies.

I read some of that insane shit, and yeah, he reminded me of an occutard at times whining about corporate greed and the environment. His nonsense about whites being replaced by hispanics is just asinine psychobabble. I personally don't care if someone is hispanic, I just don't want anymore commies coming in, and the people who come in legally are usually not commies.

Psychobabble? Well, I suppose you can tell yourself that if you ignore the hispanics he killed. Goofball.

A lot of stuff in that manifesto is stuff that Trump has said repeatedly.

A lot of stuff in that manifesto is stuff that Trump has said repeatedly.

Hush, now. They're making mud pies. They don't have time to think about what Orange Judas said.

The left is so fucking devious they made the killer echo Trump's and Carlson's talking points about an invasion. Fiendishly clever, those leftists.

Pat Buchanan made the invasion point back when he ran for president in 1996 and 2000.

Pat Buchanan made the invasion point back when he ran for president in 1996 and 2000.

The shooter wasn't born in 1996 and wasn't old enough for kindergarten in 2000, but thanks for playing. Tucker Carlson and Trump have used that insane invasion language recently, and repeatedly. Maybe you missed it.

The shooter wasn't born in 1996 and wasn't old enough for kindergarten in 2000, but thanks for playing. Tucker Carlson and Trump have used that insane invasion language recently, and repeatedly. Maybe you missed it.

But using your logic, someone should have done this back then because Buchanan (accurately) called it an invasion.

Yep, Trump has used the term "invasion" repeatedly when talking about immigrants.

Yep, Trump has used the term "invasion" repeatedly when talking about immigrants.

And how is that inaccurate? How does that let Buchanan off the hook from 1996?

I didn't say that it let Buchanan off the hook. Matter of fact, didn't say anything about Buchanan. However, Trump has repeatedly used inflammatory language when it came to talking about the immigrants.

And no, that isn't what constitutes an invasion.

But using your logic, someone should have done this back then because Buchanan (accurately) called it an invasion.

I don't know why you came to me, Roshawn, but I'm glad you did, because I think I can help. There was an assault weapon ban in effect from 1994 until 2004, and the murderous little pissant wouldn't have been able to zip down to Buck's Sporting Goods and pick up an AK-47 copy on a moment's notice. He would have had to wait until Republicans were in charge.

I didn't say that it let Buchanan off the hook. Matter of fact, didn't say anything about Buchanan. However, Trump has repeatedly used inflammatory language when it came to talking about the immigrants.

Any mass of people, animals or insects suddenly moving from one spot to another can rightly be called an invasion.
Millions of illegal aliens surreptitiously in the US? That's an invasion!
The language is accurate. You can call it inflammatory if it suits your purposes, however.

Buchanan is still an asshole, but he doesn't have the Bully Pulpit of the White House, nor a prime time hour on FOX News. Leave him on the hook as long as you like, unless you're too busy giving Trump and Carlson a pass.

I’d say a massive flow of immigrants illegally crossing the border is in fact nothing but an invasion.
That doesn’t give anyone the right to mass murder. Very different things. You need to figure that out.

I don't know why you came to me, Roshawn, but I'm glad you did, because I think I can help. There was an assault weapon ban in effect from 1994 until 2004, and the murderous little pissant wouldn't have been able to zip down to Buck's Sporting Goods and pick up an AK-47 copy on a moment's notice. He would have had to wait until Republicans were in charge.

You made the claim that the very accurate description of invasion was insane. The term invasion is actually spot-on.
And the choice of weapon involved in mass murder does nothing to qualify or rationalize mass murder.

Buchanan is still an asshole, but he doesn't have the Bully Pulpit of the White House, nor a prime time hour on FOX News. Leave him on the hook as long as you like, unless you're too busy giving Trump and Carlson a pass.

Carlson isn’t the president either.

Forum List

Back