The mask slips: CNN says Harris choosing Josh Shapiro as her running mate "is a risk" because he's a Jew

As I said, watching the KKK wing and the Hamas wing of the Dem party go to war is going to be incredibly entertaining.

Grab your popcorn (or your Corn Pop), Chicago is going to be awesome!

LOL

As I said, watching the KKK wing and the Hamas wing of the Dem party go to war is going to be incredibly entertaining.

LOL

The Hamas wing of the DNC would never allow Shapiro on the ticket

Likely scenario: Harris/Shapiro selected on a Zoom call later this week. Hamas wing burns Chicago down

As attorney general, Shapiro filed a legal brief supporting a transgender student in Virginia who sued his school after it prevented him from using the bathroom corresponding to his gender.

LOL

It's true. I said the same only to illustrate just what the voters of the Democrat party care about. She will lose Michigan for sure due to the high Muslim population and may lose some votes due to the rabid antisemites who support the Dems.

This is the sad reality of their party and CNN can't even deny it.

They even have a name of a subgroup in the Dems referred to as The Squad. Quite an unusual bunch that Squad...

LOL

LOL Charges of anti-semitism from the team that blamed CA forest fires on "Jewish Space Lasers? :auiqs.jpg:

Sure, retards. Run with it. Let's see how far you go pinning the charge of anti-semitism on a candidate whose husband is Jewish. :itsok:

LOL

That's a wise move if she does that, best to distance herself from the xenophobic regime in Israel, they've already gotten their tentacles deeply immersed in our country as it is. We don't need these idiots, they're no good for the USA:

1721688354106.png

See Post.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back