The media covered for Joe...

Do you agree with the OP?

• Yes the media is completely incompetent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't answer this poll because no matter what I choose it will be personally embarrassing

• Pineapple...same as above but I'm not self aware enough to admit that right now

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
I think it's fair to say the majority of Legacy Media has been covering for Old Joe.

Either that or they are so unbelievably incompetent as to be completely worthless as conveyers of relevant news.

The media has been completely corrupted by the Democrat Party and is nothing but liberal propaganda gaslighting America.

Do you agree?

(Original content, no link necessary)

I think it's fair to say the majority of Legacy Media has been covering for Old Joe.

Either that or they are so unbelievably incompetent as to be completely worthless as conveyers of relevant news.

The media has been completely corrupted by the Democrat Party and is nothing but liberal propaganda gaslighting America.

Do you agree?

Trump lied a lot and was never called out by the moderators last night.

P.S. Trump takes credit for Biden policies and Obama's. Example. Trump says wages went up on his watch. I wonder why

In 2019, 20 states and the District of Columbia raised their minimum wage

They get their talking points and spew them at the camera.

Not worth watching any of it at this point.

Liberal media my ass. A liberal media wouldn't have allowed Trump to lie this much.

Do you agree?

Topic isn't Trump, meathead.
Well it still comes down to this. Do you trust Trump? Do you take him seriously and hold him accountable? Do you hold him to the same standard he and you hold Democrats to?

"Folks, folks, folks, she shouldn't be allowed to run," he said at the time. "If she were to win this election, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. In that situation, we could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and, ultimately, a criminal trial. It would grind government to a halt."

He continued: "Her current scandals and controversies will continue throughout her presidency and will make it virtually impossible for her to govern and lead our country."

Well it still comes down to this. Do you trust Trump? Do you take him seriously and hold him accountable? Do you hold him to the same standard he and you hold Democrats to?

"Folks, folks, folks, she shouldn't be allowed to run," he said at the time. "If she were to win this election, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. In that situation, we could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and, ultimately, a criminal trial. It would grind government to a halt."

He continued: "Her current scandals and controversies will continue throughout her presidency and will make it virtually impossible for her to govern and lead our country."
He's still not the topic of the thread, sub-cretin.

So quit with your TDS derailing.

Do you agree?

They are teammates.

Do you agree?

Fake audio added to CNN post-debate coverage

Following the first debate of the 2024 election between US President Joe Biden and Republican challenger Donald Trump, posts say CNN political director David Chalian suggested replacing the incumbent as the Democratic nominee, making inflammatory remarks in an analysis. But the video is altered; a CNN spokesperson confirmed the audio is fake and a review of the original footage uncovered no such statements.

Forum List

Back