The Melting Pot

Absolutely but the Democrats and their RINO buddies won't do it so we are screwed.
well i have to agree Flash

Immigrants in our past came for opportunity to better themselves, their lives, their families.

Many (like mine) threw their kids into the bilge of some boat to escape whatever fascist ,totalitarianist, monarchial , or theocratically insane country's wrath

That, by today's standards, would be like waving goodbye to your kid as the rode some ship to Mars

POINT?
They came with unwavering allegiance to America, with nothing left to loose and everything to gain....

as others are pointing out, that is not what is happening now

Ergo, we've a redux , especially cutting if you're up on the fall of the roman empire...~S~

The entire world benefited off American success. The PC, anti-lock brakes, 5G, cell towers, velcro? On and on. What comes outa Africa or Uraguy or Haiti etc? Poverty.
I'm using Wi-fi now?

But my fav is the Hill's Hoist!!

The Hills Hoist was developed in Adelaide, South Australia by World War II veteran Lance Hill in 1945.

Greg

Billions $$$$ sent back out of USA, much of it untaxed. Mexican flags so deep in CA or ARIZ you’d think your in Juarez. if you inform Unkotare he denies and say “you haven’t been in a school for decades” lol! Like that matters.

Money grubbing (and often Christian) private service organizations that are paid by the feds

and public school teachers who manage the Tower of Babble in the nations classrooms
How is anyone benefitting?

They have to be housed, fed, medicated, educated, paperworked, counseled, transported, Lawyers, phones, pre-loaded cards ……..dental…optometrist, allergist, on & on. That takes an army of highly paid GOVT, Christian charities, Police, border patrol all paid by Taxpayers.

GOVT kids go to $50K college. Working mans kids to Saddleback JC. Do the math.

WHO BENEFITS? Smh!

melting pot my eye!

:clap2:
1702256614648.png

Forum List

Back