The Mentally Ill Shouldn't Have Military Guns or Drive Military Vehicles

Guns and weapons of war should not be in the hands of mentally ill people. Mentally ill people
need treatment and therapy; no encouragement.

Men who self mutilates themselves because they erroneously believes they are women or women who destroy themselves in a vain attempt to be men are mentally ill and very sick people. It is right viewed then this way and no amount of PCness can change that.

Keep these nuts out of the Military, away from weapons of war and away from top secret intelligence!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That should eliminate the vast majority of NRA members!

You mean millions of American citizens? Go back to Mexico.

weapons of war very few people in the USA have them but every person that likes should have the same small arms that are issued to the General Combat Infantry Soldier , ---------- just a comment !!

Guns and weapons of war should not be in the hands of mentally ill people. Mentally ill people

Men who self mutilates themselves because they erroneously believes they are women or women who destroy themselves in a vain attempt to be men are mentally ill and very sick people. It is right viewed then this way and no amount of PCness can change that.

Keep these nuts out of the Military, away from weapons of war and away from top secret intelligence!

You mean millions of American citizens? Go back to Mexico.

Thanks for proving my point!

Then they shouldn't be Commander in Chief either
Thank God we didn't elect her then.
You think God's behind this practical joke? LOL! If so, stop being a dick, God.

DUDE, God is messing with you libs bad Trump whooped your ass :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Then what was he doing to you inbreds for 8 years with Obama?

You mean when we took the House and Senate away from Obama? :laugh:

Yes, and look how much they've accomplished in two and a half years!

For more than 7years, the Republicans have been telling us they have a better health insurance bill but right now, tonight, they're madly trying to get a fake bill passed that will raise premiums by 20% and take ins. Away from 19 million people. It also gives billions to pharma and insurance companies.

So what is it you took? What are you celebrating?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Another witty response from a resident mental
midget. The vast vast majority of NRA members are good and decent law abiding middle class folks

weapons of war very few people in the USA have them but every person that likes should have the same small arms that are issued to the General Combat Infantry Soldier , ---------- just a comment !!

Was that English? Weapons of war cans be handguns to guided missiles to top secret government intelligence. The insane shouldn't have access to this.

Was that English? Weapons of war cans be handguns to guided missiles to top secret government intelligence. The insane shouldn't have access to this.

----------------------------------------- as my post STIPULATES , Americans should be able to own the same 'small arms' that are ISSUED to the individual American combat soldier GHook .

Another witty response from a resident mental
midget. The vast vast majority of NRA members are good and decent law abiding middle class folks

And the small percent makes them look bad.

Forum List

Back