The Messianic Israelis invited me to a "Prayer in the Nagev desert"

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Shalom dear Svetozar! I would like to personally invite you to join me during Passover for a 15-minute Zoom Prayer Meeting from the Negev Desert in Israel on the 31st of March at 17:00 Israel time. I would like to pray for your personal prayer needs, as well as for the nation of Israel, and I would love for you to join me and stand with me in prayer. To register (free of charge) for the Prayer Meeting and to submit your prayer request, please follow this registration link We will email you the Zoom meeting link in advance, and I look forward to seeing you online from the Negev Desert! Love and blessings, Pastor Israel Pochtar

The Messianic Israelis invited me for a "prayer in the desert" from israel, it is israel time i would be on zoom, that is a online webcam meeting. Im honored, for this personal invitation, and if I can i will take part, for a prayer in the nagev desert, where jesus prayed too.

I'll bet $100 they sent a request for money along with that invitation too, didn't they.

I'll bet $100 they sent a request for money along with that invitation too, didn't they.

No not yet. It clearly says it is free of charge, but they might ask for donations in the future or next, but everyone does. I registered once a genealogy site, and it said it is free but then they asked every three months for a new donation. Thats how they survive i mean all those organisations.

I bet Democrats and al their front groups do the same thing, as do all your faggot gangs you support. Oh wait, they have the government lining their pockets; never mind.

No not yet. It clearly says it is free of charge, but they might ask for donations in the future or next, but everyone does. I registered once a genealogy site, and it said it is free but then they asked every three months for a new donation. Thats how they survive i mean all those organisations.

Pay no attention to Bulldog; he keeps calling honest people 'crooks' even though he never posts a shred of evidence that they are.

Forum List

Back