The Molly Tibbetts murder will be ‘the one’....the one that motivates good Americans to cast a vote.

White female joggers have been targets of savages for decades. Clothing manufacturers have addressed the issue. No reason not to defend yourself from the savages.

Original-Concealment-Leggings-Full-Length_main-999.jpg

You scumbags don't give a shit about this girl. You are all just using her corpse to further you and your messiah's agenda. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

"messiah"?

1. You're living in the past The Failed Messiah Obama (as defined by Disco Louie who speaketh for the vast Democrat maority) has been out of office for a couple of years and may have fled the country to escape indictment.

2. Sad to see that you're obviously OK with her being killed by someone who never should have been in America. Maybe ICE could house a few in your neighborhood where they'd surely feel right at home.
LOL. You fuckers really are delusional.

You scumbags don't give a shit about this girl. You are all just using her corpse to further you and your messiah's agenda. You should all be ashamed of yourselves
Here is a quote from a liberal guest on CNN..."The Manaforte and Cohen convictions are being ignored on FOX for some dead girl from Iowa"
Meaning some dead white girl...you sir.... and your fellow travelers are the scumbags....
No, you are the scumbags using her dead body. Shameful.

millions of people still remember Kate...walking with her father and her killer walked free...it propelled Trump into the white house and Molly's death will hold the house and senate.....people have had enough of progressives....its wrong to leave our nation so exposed and vulnerable for votes and cheap labor...its not only wrong its criminal....and every do nothing politician should be prosecuted for failing to do their sworn duty....they are breaking their oath of office....

I agree. Sixty years ago a majority of Americans from all adult walks of life wanted freedom from taboo, religion and the authority of war governments. A cultural revolution based on falsified academic works was handed to them as justification to hop onboard the amorality, anti-Americanism train, and half of America thrived on their newfound sexual, political, intellectual and cultural freedom for the following several decades.

However, now the cultural revolution--similar in materialistic composition, were it not an abstract thing, to an elastic band--has been overstretched past the point of snapping, by the radical--and lately the mainstream--ideological leadership of the Democratic party. And yet the Democrats continue to stretch it even when its inevitable, imminent snapping is plainly apparent to them.

The American people have had enough of Democrat radical cultural revolutionary assault on all aspects of their tradition, culture, heritage, beliefs and self-evident moral truths. In all honesty folks, either the elastic band cultural revolution is going to snap very painfully in the Democratic Party's DNC face, or, the American people will call for and voluntarily prop up a government possessed of the power and willingness to crush the cultural revolution and revolutionary intelligentsia responsible for it, into the dust of American history, quite possibly along with our Constitution as we know it.

The Democratic party's greatest mistake was in thinking, despite decades of pop culture, on campus and in public school brainwashing, that good, decent, traditional and Christian Americans proud of their heritage and beliefs and nation's history, would just lie down and swallow whatever level of insane psycho-circus perversion of reality it decided next to force down their throats.

What was that I once read about awakening sleeping giants? In this case, the Democratic party has awakened sleeping lions starved from lack of faith and moral fact. And they are ravenous. Once unleashed and on the hunt, there's just no getting them back into their cages.

I copied this post and texted it to my daughters. Thanks for the read.

Sure thing. Thanks for the thread.

No, you are the scumbags using her dead body. Shameful
We aren't using anything...the truth is what it is...the fact that this issue riles the Trump base is your problem....libs want open borders...we don't....we win....again.....get used to it until you libs wake up....

White female joggers have been targets of savages for decades. Clothing manufacturers have addressed the issue. No reason not to defend yourself from the savages.

Original-Concealment-Leggings-Full-Length_main-999.jpg

That's the spirit. But you are missing this one other accessory, and the training to go with it:

Hiss.png

Her death will not be in vain...I expect this incident to be the one that sends good Americans over the top. Those who were on the fence and unsure about how they felt about illegals will be pushed Right over this one.
I’m looking forward to hearing Donny’s opinion.

Americans will reject this attempt to exploit her death. The aunt has already rebuked politicians trying to do just that. You loathsome white supremacists are the ones who will be surprised.

Americans will reject this attempt to exploit her death. The aunt has already rebuked politicians trying to do just that. You loathsome white supremacists are the ones who will be surprised.
White?????????...what are you talking about?...do you have any idea how the black community feels about illegal aliens breaking laws in their neighborhoods and taking jobs away?....please don't change...stay just as you are so we can all learn to pick out an idiot when we see one.....

You scumbags don't give a shit about this girl. You are all just using her corpse to further you and your messiah's agenda. You should all be ashamed of yourselves
Here is a quote from a liberal guest on CNN..."The Manaforte and Cohen convictions are being ignored on FOX for some dead girl from Iowa"
Meaning some dead white girl...you sir.... and your fellow travelers are the scumbags....

You are obnoxious. The fact is that voters will reject your far right wing hate in favor of moderation. Voters want both sides to work together and will do that by giving Democrats at least control of the House.

You are obnoxious. The fact is that voters will reject your far right wing hate in favor of moderation. Voters want both sides to work together and will do that by giving Democrats at least control of the House.
So the CNN guest is a lover not a hater?......silly silly person you must be....

White?????????...what are you talking about?...do you have any idea how the black community feels about illegal aliens breaking laws in their neighborhoods and taking jobs away?....please don't change...stay just as you are so we can all learn to pick out an idiot when we see one.....

The black community does not support Republicans and never will. I don't have to worry about finding a idiot. All I need is a Trump supporter like you.

Her death will not be in vain...I expect this incident to be the one that sends good Americans over the top. Those who were on the fence and unsure about how they felt about illegals will be pushed Right over this one.
Her death is a tragedy. Only the most cynical would seek to politicize it. Your wrath toward immigrants, much the same as the wrath shown by the Klan and other racists, is clear. It motivates you to take the death of this girl to the slimiest of politics.

Let her family grieve. Let law enforcement do its job.

So the CNN guest is a lover not a hater?......silly silly person you must be....

You are a hater. These moderate Democrats will do very well against Republicans in swing districts.

The black community does not support Republicans and never will. I don't have to worry about finding a idiot. All I need is a Trump supporter like you
Ummmmm Trump has a 36% approval rating in the African American community...highest ever for a republican president....

Please elaborate. In what meaningful ways will us undesirables be surprised? Would worship of the Aztec god of the underworld, Lord of Mictlan, by some of the more unhitched from sane Narco-Terrorist illegal immigrants, by means of ritual cannibalism, cause you to experience some sea spray of feeling for their victims in that drone automaton consciousness from which spews forth generalizations of opponents of your hatred for President Trump at any cost, as white supremacists?

I wish you were right, but you’re wrong. This is not the first innocent American to be killed by a criminal alien, and likely won’t be the last. But we live in a 24 hour news cycle, and come Election Day in November, most voters will not even remember who Mollie what’s her name was. Dems will advance in the midterms and probably win the house, they just will.

It's hilarious reading what you idiots post.

By the way nitwits, her name is spelled Mollie.

Jesus H, your morons can't even spell the girls name correctly.

Is spelling that important to liberals? WHere’s your post calling Al Sharpton an idiot. I’d like to bookmark it.
R-E-S-P-I-C-T: Rev. Al Sharpton Goes Viral After Misspelling Aretha Franklin Anthem (Watch) | EURweb
R-E-S-P-I-C-T: REV. AL SHARPTON GOES VIRAL AFTER MISSPELLING ARETHA FRANKLIN ANTHEM (WATCH)

Forum List

Back