The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

We do know that Israel had a lot of spies here at the time, and they tried to warn the U.S. about the Florida cell.

We also know, that those Israeli spies in NYC filming the event were there specifically for that purpose since they admitted on Israeli television after they were held by the FBI for 60 plus days and deported.

I seriously doubt Israel was behind any of it. A more effective argument could be made against Saudi Arabia.

Considering the Bush families nature of getting involved with nefarious crap for the last hundred years, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the BA knew it was coming because they're a family of complete trash.

So lets see, for those not aware they are on the conspiracy forum, your warning them, that is good, as I do believe most of them have no idea where they are.

Actually we have facts, that line up, and we are not the conspirators. This is not a theory, a theory or fable I mean is that 19 hijackers with box cutters hijacked 4 planes and I can't go on its just so unbelievable, flew them in buildings and the building swallowed them, the buildings fell, and then another building caught fire and just dropped right down when Lucky Larry said to"pull it" and as PM Bibi watching his excitement got the best of him and said,
"This is good, this is very good". The excitement of the moment . These cold hearted killers need to be brought to justice. Our government, our air force, our airport security is so dumb they let this happened. A few Muslims outsmarted our government, CIA, FBI , Congressman, man we are in trouble.

I'm so glad you warned me that I'm on the "conspiracy forum", thank you.

the people that defend the lies of the 9/11 conspiracy are the ones that are conspiracy THEORISTS,in the fact thats all they have is wacky unsupported theorys that 19 muslines were behind the attacks which is so flimsy because the facts prove otherwise.

What is it you think you are seeing and who doctored the video?

Have you investigated it at all?

dude i got countless numbers of people here that can tell you gomer pyle ollie is a paid government shill who ignores everything that proves him wrong,that he is one of the biggest resident paid trolls here of USMB. again.

Dude, you call anyone who doesn't ape your conspiracy a 'paid government shill. You make up elaborate fantasies about 'handlers'. And you've never been able to back any of it. Or, your 911 conspiracy. As for your 'countless people', the person you're citing is yourself.

And you're following the oldest, most tired conspiracy mantra there is: anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy, becomes part of it.

Brainwash. Rinse. Repeat.
agent Gomer Ollie will go and say that I say that everybody who accepts the government version like he does is a paid shill just because I say HE and other paid trolls here are when in act I have said many times,there are posters here who accpet it that are NOT paid govermnent trolls like him and skylar are such as whitehall for example.

More accurately, your claims don't work. In this thread alone, they've been shredded so utterly, you and your ilk have been reduced to making up conspiracies about other *posters*, and abandoning your 911 nonsense completely.

The giant, gaping, truck sized, theory killing holes in your conspiracy remain whether or not you ignore them.
with whitehall,you can tell he isnt paid government shill.Gomer Ollie,skylar and these other paid trolls,they know every bit just as well as we do 9/11 was an inside job.whitehall actually BELIEVES the official version unlike them because he is in denial about how corrupt our government really is.he actually still thinks this is a free country,we dont live in a banana republic,have free elections,and are not a police state.:cuckoo::lol::lol:

Laughing....'and these other paid trolls'. Gee, how did I know you were going to fold in EVERYONE else who doesn't immediately swallow your silly conspiracy as being 'paid by the government'. Another pointless, useless layer of complication and elaboration heaped upon an already ludicrously implausible truther conspiracy.

You're running. You've abandoned your entire conspiracy. You can't make your shattered WTC 7 conspiracy work. You can't even make it make sense.

Try again.

quit wasting my time, you believe the little Muslim hijacker and two planes, you have one problem WTC 7, man your blind if you can't follow anything. I gave you a tiny tidbit and you ignored it, so quit wasting my time.

Dude its foolish arguing with these trolls.They are government paid shills that have been sent here to troll these boards in hopes of trying to derail threads and get everybody to take their bait arguing with them.

Their handlers just want you to waste your time with them arguing with themwhile they plot other things against us. They have proven in spades they havent watched these videos so why bother with them? why take their bait?:cuckoo:

internet people know they can hide behind the computer which is why they always evade the facts in these videos and change the subject to a different aspect of the case and using DEB WUNKER links as their evidence.:cuckoo:

Like you said,bld 7 is what they cant get around.Its the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission report the commission,NIST and these paid trolls never have any answers for so just let them show off what idiots they are and how they ignore everything you post always changing the subject with debwunker links then claming they have won and refuted the facts in these videos.:cuckoo: are paid trolls like that REALLY worth your time?:cuckoo:

as i try and tell truthers all the time and sadly it goes through one ear and out the other with a great number of them,why do you take their bait and play their game?

this is also a fact below i bring up that sadly many truthers ignore which is-

:trolls:

they dont have any answers for the videos,thay have failed miserbly every single time along with the commission and NIST to address bld 7 since day one for over 10 years only seeing what they WANT to see ,WHY keep feeding the trolls?:cuckoo:

Your right. Its easy to become passive in life, and just go along and pretend somebody is taking care of it all. As long as it doesn't personally affect them , they don't care. I do believe they know the gov's story is BS but just don't care.

what they are really ingorant about is they think that because they are posting their lies for them and getting well paid for it,that they are going to be protected from them but they are in a rude awakening that if they have their way and get us,then they will then have their way and turn on them as well and elimate them then later on as well.

and if there is an uprising and the american sheople finally decided to stop going to ball games and actually do something about the criminals in washington,that after theose criminals in washington get their true justice,they will suffer as well for their particpation in this coverup thinking money will by them happiness by taking the money they have all these years to post their lies but they are in a rude awakening because if those criminals in washington ever get their just dos,then they will be next in line to be brought up in chargers after the criminals in washington are. so they will lose in the end either way. they are too ignorant to figure that out though.

The gov had done no investigation.
Um, yes it has. Quite a few of them. You simply ignore them and then pretend that if you ignore them, they cease to exist. The initial FEMA report, the 911 report, the ASCE report, the NIST report, the *other* NIST report......you pretend that none of them exist.

But why would a rational person ignore these studies just because you do? This is the part you don't get: you can ignore the mountains of evidence contradicting you. But you can't make anyone else ignore it. Which is why the truther conspiracy failed so spectacularly.

On any debate of the facts, you lose. As the evidence you ignore doesn't magically vanish because you close your eyes.

The judges were Zionist, and the report done by headed by Zionist as well.

Says you. But you can't back that claim up either. You're literally making this up as you go along. You make an accusation, you can't back it up....and you run.

Keep running.

Believe what you want. But read the PNAC and the New American Century Report and look how things have been ever since.

I've read it. What part do believe supports any of your conspiracy? The last time I asked you this question, you immediately abandoned your claim and started insulting posters personally.

If your argument had actual merit, you wouldn't have to abandon it so often.

For the one who doesn't know the role of the NY and NJ Port Authority , look it up.

Translation: you have jack shit to back up your claim. So you're going to insinuate 'evidence' that doesn't exist, that you can't possibly present, to prop up an argument you know you can't support factually.

Oh, you'll allude to evidence. You'll insinuate an argument. You'll offer us innuendo. But when someone asks you to get specific.......you run. Each time, every time. And I'm asking for specifics. What 'role of the NY and NJ Port Authority' are you claiming?

If you have an argument to make, make it. If all you're going to do is allude to an argument you know you can't support, then you've got nothing.

Have you investigated it at all?

dude i got countless numbers of people here that can tell you gomer pyle ollie is a paid government shill who ignores everything that proves him wrong,that he is one of the biggest resident paid trolls here of USMB. again.

Dude, you call anyone who doesn't ape your conspiracy a 'paid government shill. You make up elaborate fantasies about 'handlers'. And you've never been able to back any of it. Or, your 911 conspiracy. As for your 'countless people', the person you're citing is yourself.

And you're following the oldest, most tired conspiracy mantra there is: anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy, becomes part of it.

Brainwash. Rinse. Repeat.
agent Gomer Ollie will go and say that I say that everybody who accepts the government version like he does is a paid shill just because I say HE and other paid trolls here are when in act I have said many times,there are posters here who accpet it that are NOT paid govermnent trolls like him and skylar are such as whitehall for example.

More accurately, your claims don't work. In this thread alone, they've been shredded so utterly, you and your ilk have been reduced to making up conspiracies about other *posters*, and abandoning your 911 nonsense completely.

The giant, gaping, truck sized, theory killing holes in your conspiracy remain whether or not you ignore them.
with whitehall,you can tell he isnt paid government shill.Gomer Ollie,skylar and these other paid trolls,they know every bit just as well as we do 9/11 was an inside job.whitehall actually BELIEVES the official version unlike them because he is in denial about how corrupt our government really is.he actually still thinks this is a free country,we dont live in a banana republic,have free elections,and are not a police state.:cuckoo::lol::lol:

Laughing....'and these other paid trolls'. Gee, how did I know you were going to fold in EVERYONE else who doesn't immediately swallow your silly conspiracy as being 'paid by the government'. Another pointless, useless layer of complication and elaboration heaped upon an already ludicrously implausible truther conspiracy.

You're running. You've abandoned your entire conspiracy. You can't make your shattered WTC 7 conspiracy work. You can't even make it make sense.

Try again.

You can't honestly believe the gov. 's story. Even most people I know say there is something wrong and many people don't even know WTC 7 fell, I hear they didn't put it in the museum either, I never went, to see lies I don't need to. Do you even know what WTC 7 housed?

The gov had done no investigation.
Um, yes it has. Quite a few of them. You simply ignore them and then pretend that if you ignore them, they cease to exist. The initial FEMA report, the 911 report, the ASCE report, the NIST report, the *other* NIST report......you pretend that none of them exist.

But why would a rational person ignore these studies just because you do? This is the part you don't get: you can ignore the mountains of evidence contradicting you. But you can't make anyone else ignore it. Which is why the truther conspiracy failed so spectacularly.

On any debate of the facts, you lose. As the evidence you ignore doesn't magically vanish because you close your eyes.

The judges were Zionist, and the report done by headed by Zionist as well.

Says you. But you can't back that claim up either. You're literally making this up as you go along. You make an accusation, you can't back it up....and you run.

Keep running.

Believe what you want. But read the PNAC and the New American Century Report and look how things have been ever since.

I've read it. What part do believe supports any of your conspiracy? The last time I asked you this question, you immediately abandoned your claim and started insulting posters personally.

If your argument had actual merit, you wouldn't have to abandon it so often.

For the one who doesn't know the role of the NY and NJ Port Authority , look it up.

Translation: you have jack shit to back up your claim. So you're going to insinuate 'evidence' that doesn't exist, that you can't possibly present, to prop up an argument you know you can't support factually.

Oh, you'll allude to evidence. You'll insinuate an argument. You'll offer us innuendo. But when someone asks you to get specific.......you run. Each time, every time. And I'm asking for specifics. What 'role of the NY and NJ Port Authority' are you claiming?

If you have an argument to make, make it. If all you're going to do is allude to an argument you know you can't support, then you've got nothing.

Man I hate for you to be my attorney if I did ever need one.

what they are really ingorant about is they think that because they are posting their lies for them and getting well paid for it,that they are going to be protected from them but they are in a rude awakening that if they have their way and get us,then they will then have their way and turn on them as well and elimate them then later on as well.

With 'lies' being anything that you don't want to believe. When you look at the facts and argue the evidence, you lose. Even now you're giving us excuses why you won't discuss your own conspiracy with anyone who doesn't already believe it.

Do do you understand how circular that reasoning is? If your argument actually had merit, it could be questioned and challenged, and still hold up. But when your conspiracy is questioned, it completely collapses. So completely that you refuse to discuss your conspiracy with anyone who questions it.

For example.....why would anyone ignore the FDNY who indicated fire and structural damage would bring down the WTC 7, and accurately predicated its collapse hours before it fell? They were expert eye witnesses who assessed the building over hours. What person genuinely interested in the truth would ignore this incredibly valuable source of information?

No person interested in the truth would. You ignore them all.

If bombs brought down the WTC 7, how do you explain the complete lack of the sound of explosives immediately before its collapse? There's nothing. The collapse initiates so quietly that folks filming it don't even have their conversations interrupted. Whereas actual controlled demolition is painfully, almost ludicriously loud.

No explosions, no explosives. You can't get around that. There's no such thing as silent explosives.

This is a bare sampling of the theory killing holes in your claims. And yet you cant resolve any of them. Your tactic for dealing with the mountains and mountains of contrary evidence is to ignore the evidence AND anyone who mentions them.

and if there is an uprising and the american sheople finally decided to stop going to ball games and actually do something about the criminals in washington,that after theose criminals in washington get their true justice,they will suffer as well for their particpation in this coverup thinking money will by them happiness by taking the money they have all these years to post their lies but they are in a rude awakening because if those criminals in washington ever get their just dos,then they will be next in line to be brought up in chargers after the criminals in washington are.

Dude, there's no 'uprising'. There's just a small litany of chickenshits who'll talk big online but won't actually back up their bravado with action. Chest beating arm chair warriors you've got plenty of. Folks who will actually bleed for their 'uprising'?

You've got nothing.

If you actually believed the blithering nonsense you've posted, you'd already be in the streets. And yet, here you are......babbling about the next conspiracy after the last was debunked as useless nonsense.

Please, enlighten us. What do you think brought down WTC7, and how long did it take to fall? Did it fall at Free fall speed?

Come on we are anxiously awaiting....

Time for you to bring out your real feelings with some facts if you have any....

LOL its still better than comedy central...............

I know, right? Notice how they won't actually talk about WTC 7, how they've completely abandoned their every claim.

Oh, they'll make up brand new conspiracies to direct at the posters who disagree with them. But only when they're talking to each other. And of course, adding yet another hopeless layer of elaboration to an already ludicrously complicated and implausible conspiracy.

Please, enlighten us. What do you think brought down WTC7, and how long did it take to fall? Did it fall at Free fall speed?

Time for you to bring out your real feelings with some facts if you have any....

You disagree with them Ollie. Thus rendering yourself unsuitable for discussion of their theory. Like the Emperor's New Clothes, their conspiracy only works as long as no one mentions the Emperor is buck ass naked.

Actually we have facts, that line up, and we are not the conspirators.

The obvious problem with your reasoning...is that your facts don't line up. For example, your bomb theory of WTC 7:

1) First, there were no sound of explosions immediately preceding the collapse of the building. Not before the penthouse collapsed into the WTC 7. Not preceding the collapse of the facade later. There's no such thing as explosives that make no sound when they detonate. This point made doubly true when you're claiming that these explosions were suffecient to bring down a skyscraper.

Imaginary 'silent explosives' are exactly the kind of needlessly complicated and laughably implausible holes in the truther narrative that render it an awful explanation in comparison to the official story.

2) Next, the floors you say the explosions occured were ON FIRE. And had been for quite a while. There's no system of explosives that handle being on fire. At best, explosives would have either detonated when the fire reached them or been reduced to bubbling pools of goo. Det cord would have gone up, any wires attached to the charges would have melted, any timers or receives would have been reduced to plastic slag.

Yet your explosives went off in a neat, precise sequence? Nope. Your story is not only implausible, its virtually impossible. Explosive demolition doesn't happen in a burning building because the fire would destroy any explosive apparatus.

3) Next, there were no beams cut in a manner consistent with explosive demolition. How then could explosive sequences brought the building down without cutting the girders? There should have been thousands and thousands of such cuts per your reasoning. Yet there were zero.

Another theory killing hole you simply can't explain. Another pointless, absurd layer of needless complexity that renders your theory a laughably implausible alternative to the official story of structural failure due to fire.

4) Next, the Port authority bomb squad had gone through the entire WTC plaza only the week before and found no bombs. That's bomb detection experts and their bomb sniffing dogs. Meaning that your bombs would have had to have been invisible to both experts looking explicitly for them......and undetectable by bomb sniffing dogs.

'Ridiculously unlikely' doesn't begin to cover it. And once again, another layer of needless elaboration and complication is added to an already absurdly poor conspiracy. And yet it still gets worse.

5) These buildings weren't museums. They were regularly inspected, occupied, cleaned and maintained. The odds that such a building wide, elaborate system of explosives would have been set within the building and nobody noticed is essentially zero. Especially considering that the Port Authority Bombsquad was *looking* for just such explosives.

Yet your theory requires this. And astonishingly, it still gets worse.

6) Detailed analysis of the dust samples at the WTC site show no residue of explosives. This in an analysis so precise that they were able to detect medication from the WTC pharmacy.....but not the thousands and thousand of explosives your theory relies upon?

Again, that's ridiculously implausible. Your theory is simply an awful, awful explanation.

7) And finally, you've still ignored the FDNY...who watched the building bulge, buckle and burn for hours before the collapse, and correctly predicted its collapse hours before it occured. And you ignore them for no particular reason. That's expert eye-witness testimony collected over hours from direct and unobstructed observation of WTC 7. And they cite massive fire and structural damage. Explicitly contradicting you. And you ignore them entirely.

8) And of course, you also ignore the NIST.....again for no particular reason. They cite reasons quite similar to the FDNY: the massive fires. So you have to expert sources with unequalled access to the scene both giving you a plausible, verifiable cause: massive fires.

And you ignore them both in favor of bombs which you can't establish even exist. And of course, are magically silent, invisible, apparently installed by ninja janitors, undetectable to bomb sniffing dogs, leave no trace behind, and are conveniently fire proof.

That's not the 'facts lining up'. But your conspiracy breaking over and over and over again when faced with the harsh light of reality. Yet you predictably ignore the theory killing holes in your claims and then pretend that if you ignore them, no one else can see them.

Um, Pen......we can still see them.

This is not a theory, a theory or fable I mean is that 19 hijackers with box cutters hijacked 4 planes and I can't go on its just so unbelievable, flew them in buildings and the building swallowed them, the buildings fell, and then another building caught fire and just dropped right down when Lucky Larry said to"pull it" and as PM Bibi watching his excitement got the best of him and said,

'Lucky Larry', huh? Who was Silverstein talking to? The FDNY. Silverstein clearly didn't bring down the building. So who are you accusing of 'pullling' the WTC 7?

You're accusing the FDNY of demolishing the building, of lying about it, of being an accessory to the murder of 343 of their own. Which is pretty loathsome. Though I double dog dare you to make that accusation to the face of a New York City fire fighter who was there on 911.

I don't think you'd like their reply.

You can't honestly believe the gov. 's story.

As I've said many times (and you've obviously ignored), the official story is simpler, matches the evidence more closely and is more plausible than the various 911 Truther conspiracies I've investigated. And I've looked into most of the classics. The 'bomb' theory. The 'thermite' theory. The 'thermate' theory. The 'nano-thermite' theory. The 'orbiting directed energy weapons platform' theory. The 'holographic plane' theory. And many others.

And when you compare facts to facts, your conspiracy is just an awful explanation. Its fantastically, almost ludicrouslycomplicated. Its contradicted by overwhelming evidence. And its almost impossibly implausible.

Occam's Razor, Pen. Your theory is heaped in needless layers of pointless elaboration backed by nothing. You can't even factually establish that 'bombs' ever existed within the WTC 7. You simply assume they do. Nor can you explain the litany of theory killing holes with the bomb theory. Whereas the cause of the collapse per the official story are undeniably present.

And when I've challenged you to a factual discussion, you refuse. Your claims simply can not withstand questions or even too much thought. And collapse under even casual review. If they had merit, they could be questioned, they could be challenged.....and remain intact.

Your claims are so utterly debunked that you won't even discuss them now. Which speaks volumes.

Do you even know what WTC 7 housed?

If you have an argument to make, make it. You've insinuated about half a dozen arguments, but you've never been able to back any of them up with facts. Present your evidence, make your argument.

Or continue with the same 'insinuating an argument you can't possible support factually' schtick.

Last edited:
Actually we have facts, that line up, and we are not the conspirators.

The obvious problem with your reasoning...is that your facts don't line up. For example, your bomb theory of WTC 7:

1) First, there were no sound of explosions immediately preceding the collapse of the building. Not before the penthouse collapsed into the WTC 7. Not preceding the collapse of the facade later. There's no such thing as explosives that make no sound when they detonate. This point made doubly true when you're claiming that these explosions were suffecient to bring down a skyscraper.

Imaginary 'silent explosives' are exactly the kind of needlessly complicated and laughably implausible holes in the truther narrative that render it an awful explanation in comparison to the official story.

2) Next, the floors you say the explosions occured were ON FIRE. And had been for quite a while. There's no system of explosives that handle being on fire. At best, explosives would have either detonated when the fire reached them or been reduced to bubbling pools of goo. Det cord would have gone up, any wires attached to the charges would have melted, any timers or receives would have been reduced to plastic slag.

Yet your explosives went off in a neat, precise sequence? Nope. Your story is not only implausible, its virtually impossible. Explosive demolition doesn't happen in a burning building because the fire would destroy any explosive apparatus.

3) Next, there were no beams cut in a manner consistent with explosive demolition. How then could explosive sequences brought the building down without cutting the girders? There should have been thousands and thousands of such cuts per your reasoning. Yet there were zero.

Another theory killing hole you simply can't explain. Another pointless, absurd layer of needless complexity that renders your theory a laughably implausible alternative to the official story of structural failure due to fire.

4) Next, the Port authority bomb squad had gone through the entire WTC plaza only the week before and found no bombs. That's bomb detection experts and their bomb sniffing dogs. Meaning that your bombs would have had to have been invisible to both experts looking explicitly for them......and undetectable by bomb sniffing dogs.

'Ridiculously unlikely' doesn't begin to cover it. And once again, another layer of needless elaboration and complication is added to an already absurdly poor conspiracy. And yet it still gets worse.

5) These buildings weren't museums. They were regularly inspected, occupied, cleaned and maintained. The odds that such a building wide, elaborate system of explosives would have been set within the building and nobody noticed is essentially zero. Especially considering that the Port Authority Bombsquad was *looking* for just such explosives.

Yet your theory requires this. And astonishingly, it still gets worse.

6) Detailed analysis of the dust samples at the WTC site show no residue of explosives. This in an analysis so precise that they were able to detect medication from the WTC pharmacy.....but not the thousands and thousand of explosives your theory relies upon?

Again, that's ridiculously implausible. Your theory is simply an awful, awful explanation.

7) And finally, you've still ignored the FDNY...who watched the building bulge, buckle and burn for hours before the collapse, and correctly predicted its collapse hours before it occured. And you ignore them for no particular reason. That's expert eye-witness testimony collected over hours from direct and unobstructed observation of WTC 7. And they cite massive fire and structural damage. Explicitly contradicting you. And you ignore them entirely.

8) And of course, you also ignore the NIST.....again for no particular reason. They cite reasons quite similar to the FDNY: the massive fires. So you have to expert sources with unequalled access to the scene both giving you a plausible, verifiable cause: massive fires.

And you ignore them both in favor of bombs which you can't establish even exist. And of course, are magically silent, invisible, apparently installed by ninja janitors, undetectable to bomb sniffing dogs, leave no trace behind, and are conveniently fire proof.

That's not the 'facts lining up'. But your conspiracy breaking over and over and over again when faced with the harsh light of reality. Yet you predictably ignore the theory killing holes in your claims and then pretend that if you ignore them, no one else can see them.

Um, Pen......we can still see them.

This is not a theory, a theory or fable I mean is that 19 hijackers with box cutters hijacked 4 planes and I can't go on its just so unbelievable, flew them in buildings and the building swallowed them, the buildings fell, and then another building caught fire and just dropped right down when Lucky Larry said to"pull it" and as PM Bibi watching his excitement got the best of him and said,

'Lucky Larry', huh? Who was Silverstein talking to? The FDNY. Silverstein clearly didn't bring down the building. So who are you accusing of 'pullling' the WTC 7?

You're accusing the FDNY of demolishing the building, of lying about it, of being an accessory to the murder of 343 of their own. Which is pretty loathsome. Though I double dog dare you to make that accusation to the face of a New York City fire fighter who was there on 911.

I don't think you'd like their reply.

No the fire dept, the people who wired the building. or should I say buildings. Oh yes they are also criminals to the fire men that got killed and the ones now suffering from asbestos. So you have no idea what or who was renting WTC 7, who the renters were?

Last edited:
Man I hate for you to be my attorney if I did ever need one.

Probably. But the courts don't accept your impressions, imagination and insinuation as evidence. So you'd need someone who uses actual facts to represent you.

You might hate it. But you'd have a far better outcome than if you kept insinuating claims you couldn't possibly support with evidence.

No the fire dept, the people who wired the building. or should I say buildings. Oh yes they are also criminals to the fire men that got killed and the ones now suffering from asbestos. So you have no idea what or who was renting WTC 7, who the renters were?

Larry Silverstein told the FDNY to 'pull it'. So who other than the FDNY could you be accusing of following his 'order' if 'pull it' meant to explosively demolish the building?

Now if 'pull it' meant to pull their fire fighting effort, as Silverstein says, then it makes perfect sense that he'd be talking to the FDNY. As they use 'pull' to refer to ending their fire fighting effort again and again:

Finally they pulled us out. They said all right,
get out of that building because that 7, they were really
worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they
regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and
West Street. They put everybody back in there.

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Banaciski_Richard.txt

FDNY Richard BANACISKI

So either Silverstein was referring to the fire fighting effort when telling the FDNY what he wanted them to do. Or you're accusing the FDNY of demolishing WTC 7 themselves, lying about it, and acting as accessories to the murder of 343 of their own.

As there were only two parties to that conversation: Silverstein and the FDNY.

Pick which.

Meaning that your bombs would have had to have been invisible to both experts looking explicitly for them......and undetectable by bomb sniffing dogs.

what 'bombs' are dogs trained to snif out?
Do thermetic cutters classify as 'bombs'?

thermetic cutters completely disintegrate into molten metal.

and you need very little thermetic material contrary to and despite the tards who call themselves experts claim.

Last edited:
the people that defend the lies of the 9/11 conspiracy are the ones that are conspiracy THEORISTS,in the fact thats all they have is wacky unsupported theorys that 19 muslines were behind the attacks which is so flimsy because the facts prove otherwise.

BINGO!

Well put, the only thing left is to hand them their crying towels as the door hits them in the ass on the way out!

1) it fell at an average constant rate of acceleration ɡ0!

2) Gravity brought it down

3) Answered in "1".

what do you think brought it down ollie?
how long do you think it took to fall?

oh and wtf is "freefall speed" btw?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back