The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

When someone posts a video I'm not about to investigate it when i don't even know where it came from or what it's supposed to show...DUH

What video? Its an animated gif.

A 'forensic analysis' conducted by....who? From where? Modifying the video in what fashion? Supposedly showing a 'kool sequence of explosions' that I just don't see. Anyone else? And here's the funny part: its poster didn't ask any of these questions. It never even occurred to the poster to ask.

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say most truthers aren't thinkers and they aren't questioners. They're script readers, regurgitating what they've been told to think and never fact checking or inquiring about what they've been told to believe.

Which is why when presented with theory killing holes in their conspiracy and overwhelming contrary evidence of it plausibility, they ignore the holes and the evidence...

.....and stick to their script without thought or question.

hate to burst your bubble but all movies are animated stills, the type of still is irrelevant. But dont let facts keep you from proving your ignorance.

Laughing....not all videos are a dozen frames of animated gif from photobucket.

It never even occured to you to ask who did the 'forensic analysis', what their qualifications were, or what modifications they made to the video. And despite the legion of conspiracy shattering holes in your claims (which being a truther, you of course completely ignored and pretended don't exist).....

......you still refuse to ask.
Which is just....astonishing.

Ladies and Gentlemen.....I give you the conspiracy theorist.

Lewis M. Eisenberg (born 1942) is an American business financier and investor, with entrepreneurial roots known for co-founding and heading a private equity firm, Granite Capital International Group L.P. Lewis Eisenberg has a multi-decade history in American political fundraising circles and is most notable for the various national, state, and bi-state appointments he held throughout his career, specifically as the Chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey [1] at the time of the September 11, 2001 attack of the World Trade Center.

.Lewis M. Eisenberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And?

Did the Truther conspiracy just get a little more wildly complicated, the perfect secrecy just a little bit larger, the story just a little bit less plausible?

4) Next, the Port authority bomb squad had gone through the entire WTC plaza only the week before and found no bombs. That's bomb detection experts and their bomb sniffing dogs. Meaning that your bombs would have had to have been invisible to both experts looking explicitly for them......and undetectable by bomb sniffing dogs.

Who was in charge of the NY PA and NJ. What is the job of the port authority , who is that guy? Who did he make sure got the lease to the WTC's to and who is he.

Do you have the slightest evidence that Mr. Eisenberg had anything to do with the execution of the 911 attacks, in any capacity? Or are you vaguely insinuating an argument you know you can't possibly support factually?

And remember, any conspiracy that involves Eisenberg would *also* have to involve the entire Port Authority bomb squad. Every shift, every bomb squad member without exception, as the Port Authority bomb squad as at the WTC plaza for weeks. They'd all have to be in on it before, during and after 911. Willful, conscious accessories to the murder of thousands. And holding this secret with absolute perfection for the last 13 years.

Um, 'because'.

Its these kind ludicrously complicated, pointless elaborations that rob the truther conspiracy of even a semblance of plausibility. And leave most truthers regarding Occam as if he were Jack the Ripper.

Have you investigated it at all?

When someone posts a video, I'm not about to investigate it when i don't even know where it came from or what it's supposed to show...DUH

Ever read PNAC Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it has a PDF online, 90 pages, but you can get the main drift in the above art. Check out all the men mentioned.

Have you read it? Why don't you offer us the portions of the report that you believe has any relevance to 911. And please be aware: I've actually read the report, in its entirety.

Or you can continue with the 'vague insinuations of an argument you can't possibly support factually' routine.

Oh, and since our resident animated gif poster ran screaming from my common sense questions, I'll pose them again:

What 'forensic analysis'? You just posted an animated gif. With your 'analysis', you've already upped the complexity level as we need to ask who conducted the analysis, if they're remotely qualified, and what modifications they made to the video. None of which you've provided. You don't even have a source for your video....as I'm reasonably certain photobucket didn't conduct the 'forensic analysis'.

Next, your assumptions: that it shows a 'kool demolition sequence'. Your animated gif is clearly insuffecient to carry that claim. Worse, your claim of a 'demolition sequence' has some enormous holes.

1) First, there were no sound of explosions immediately preceding the collapse of the building. Not before the penthouse collapsed into the WTC 7. Not preceding the collapse of the facade later. There's no such thing as explosives that make no sound when they detonate. This point made doubly true when you're claiming that these explosions were suffecient to bring down a skyscraper.

Imaginary 'silent explosives' are exactly the kind of needlessly complicated and laughably implausible holes in the truther narrative that render it an awful explanation in comparison to the official story.

2) Next, the floors you say the explosions occured were ON FIRE. And had been for quite a while. There's no system of explosives that handle being on fire. At best, explosives would have either detonated when the fire reached them or been reduced to bubbling pools of goo. Det cord would have gone up, any wires attached to the charges would have melted, any timers or receives would have been reduced to plastic slag.

Yet your explosives went off in a neat, precise sequence? Nope. Your story is not only implausible, its virtually impossible. Explosive demolition doesn't happen in a burning building because the fire would destroy any explosive apparatus.

3) Next, there were no beams cut in a manner consistent with explosive demolition. How then could explosive sequences brought the building down without cutting the girders? There should have been thousands and thousands of such cuts per your reasoning. Yet there were zero.

Another theory killing hole you simply can't explain. Another pointless, absurd layer of needless complexity that renders your theory a laughably implausible alternative to the official story of structural failure due to fire.

4) Next, the Port authority bomb squad had gone through the entire WTC plaza only the week before and found no bombs. That's bomb detection experts and their bomb sniffing dogs. Meaning that your bombs would have had to have been invisible to both experts looking explicitly for them......and undetectable by bomb sniffing dogs.

'Ridiculously unlikely' doesn't begin to cover it. And once again, another layer of needless elaboration and complication is added to an already absurdly poor conspiracy. And yet it still gets worse.

5) These buildings weren't museums. They were regularly inspected, occupied, cleaned and maintained. The odds that such a building wide, elaborate system of explosives would have been set within the building and nobody noticed is essentially zero. Especially considering that the Port Authority Bombsquad was *looking* for just such explosives.

Yet your theory requires this. And astonishingly, it still gets worse.

6) Detailed analysis of the dust samples at the WTC site show no residue of explosives. This in an analysis so precise that they were able to detect medication from the WTC pharmacy.....but not the thousands and thousand of explosives your theory relies upon?

Again, that's ridiculously implausible. Your theory is simply an awful, awful explanation.

7) And finally, you've still ignored the FDNY...who watched the building bulge, buckle and burn for hours before the collapse, and correctly predicted its collapse hours before it occured. And you ignore them for no particular reason. That's expert eye-witness testimony collected over hours from direct and unobstructed observation of WTC 7. And they cite massive fire and structural damage. Explicitly contradicting you. And you ignore them entirely.

8) And of course, you also ignore the NIST.....again for no particular reason. They cite reasons quite similar to the FDNY: the massive fires. So you have to expert sources with unequalled access to the scene both giving you a plausible, verifiable cause: massive fires.

And you ignore them both in favor of bombs which you can't establish even exist. And of course, are magically silent, invisible, apparently installed by ninja janitors, undetectable to bomb sniffing dogs, leave no trace behind, and are conveniently fire proof.

Um, somehow. You can't say.

Any one of these theory killing inconsistencies would render your theory virtually impossible. Together they make your theory just silly. And you can't explain any of them.

Occam's Razor again whittles away the unnecessary bits and leaves a pile of useless flotsam of your bomb theory. No 'nipple twisting' required.

Why would a rational person ignore any of these truther conspiracy killing holes? And why do you ignore all of them?

And?

Did the Truther conspiracy just get a little more wildly complicated, the perfect secrecy just a little bit larger, the story just a little bit less plausible?

Who was in charge of the NY PA and NJ. What is the job of the port authority , who is that guy? Who did he make sure got the lease to the WTC's to and who is he.

Do you have the slightest evidence that Mr. Eisenberg had anything to do with the execution of the 911 attacks, in any capacity? Or are you vaguely insinuating an argument you know you can't possibly support factually?

And remember, any conspiracy that involves Eisenberg would *also* have to involve the entire Port Authority bomb squad. Every shift, every bomb squad member without exception, as the Port Authority bomb squad as at the WTC plaza for weeks. They'd all have to be in on it before, during and after 911. Willful, conscious accessories to the murder of thousands. And holding this secret with absolute perfection for the last 13 years.

Um, 'because'.

Its these kind ludicrously complicated, pointless elaborations that rob the truther conspiracy of even a semblance of plausibility. And leave most truthers regarding Occam as if he were Jack the Ripper.

quit wasting my time, you believe the little Muslim hijacker and two planes, you have one problem WTC 7, man your blind if you can't follow anything. I gave you a tiny tidbit and you ignored it, so quit wasting my time.

Last edited:
quit wasting my time, you believe the little Muslim hijacker and two planes, you have one problem WTC 7, man your blind if you can't follow anything. I gave you a tiny tidbit and you ignored it, so quit wasting my time.

Translation: you've got jack shit to back up your 'Mr. Eisenberg' insinuations. You're literally making it up as you go along. And you can't even explain how your insinuations make the slightest sense.

Why would Mr. Eisenberg plot to kill thousands of people and inflict billions of dollars of damage onto Port Authority property? Oh, no reason. And of course, not a bit of evidence of it.

Why would every single member of the Port Authority bomb squad spontaneously agree to betray their duty and facilitate the mass murder of thousands? Again......just 'because'. And once again, there's literally nothing to back it up.

You're wasting your own time with these useless, vague insinuations of arguments you know the evidence doesn't support. Me? I'm just popping these little soap bubble conspiracies as they drift up. You'd be shocked at how little effort it requires.

And I've found the official story to be simpler, more plausible and more closely matching the evidence than any of the truther conspiracies I've investigated. And I've looked into all the classics. Most are just like yours: vague insinuations of an argument the evidence doesn't support.

On Edit: WTC 7 is 'my problem'? Um, have been reading this thread? Its been the steady, systematic decimation of the truther version of WTC 7. There are entire paragraphs of common sense questions about that truther's like yourself can't possibly answer. And most commonly ignore and pretend don't exist.

But hey, perhaps you'll do better. Tell me what you believe the 'problems' with WTC 7 are. And if your evidence is good enough, I'll agree with you. If not, I'll disabuse you of your misconceptions.

Last edited:
When someone posts a video I'm not about to investigate it when i don't even know where it came from or what it's supposed to show...DUH

What video? Its an animated gif.

A 'forensic analysis' conducted by....who? From where? Modifying the video in what fashion? Supposedly showing a 'kool sequence of explosions' that I just don't see. Anyone else? And here's the funny part: its poster didn't ask any of these questions. It never even occurred to the poster to ask.

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say most truthers aren't thinkers and they aren't questioners. They're script readers, regurgitating what they've been told to think and never fact checking or inquiring about what they've been told to believe.

Which is why when presented with theory killing holes in their conspiracy and overwhelming contrary evidence of it plausibility, they ignore the holes and the evidence...

.....and stick to their script without thought or question.

hate to burst your bubble but all movies are animated stills, the type of still is irrelevant. But dont let facts keep you from proving your ignorance.
or you showcasing yours...you stating the obvious does nothing to add credibility" to your "evidence" or laughable pov.

Translation: you've got jack shit to back up your 'Mr. Eisenberg' insinuations. You're literally making it up as you go along. And you can't even explain how your insinuations make the slightest sense.

Why would Mr. Eisenberg plot to kill thousands of people and inflict billions of dollars of damage onto Port Authority property? Oh, no reason. And of course, not a bit of evidence of it.

Why would every single member of the Port Authority bomb squad spontaneously agree to betray their duty and facilitate the mass murder of thousands? Again......just 'because'. And once again, there's literally nothing to back it up.

You're wasting your own time with these useless, vague insinuations of arguments you know the evidence doesn't support. Me? I'm just popping these little soap bubble conspiracies as they drift up. You'd be shocked at how little effort it requires.

And I've found the official story to be simpler, more plausible and more closely matching the evidence than any of the truther conspiracies I've investigated. And I've looked into all the classics. Most are just like yours: vague insinuations of an argument the evidence doesn't support.

On Edit: WTC 7 is 'my problem'? Um, have been reading this thread? Its been the steady, systematic decimation of the truther version of WTC 7. There are entire paragraphs of common sense questions about that truther's like yourself can't possibly answer. And most commonly ignore and pretend don't exist.

But hey, perhaps you'll do better. Tell me what you believe the 'problems' with WTC 7 are. And if your evidence is good enough, I'll agree with you. If not, I'll disabuse you of your misconceptions.

If your not interested in the truth what are you doing on this board?

We know most of the truth. We are here to correct those who don't.........

I don't think 'truth' means what you think it means. Let me give you a hint: Truth isn't vague insinuations of an argument that can't be factually supported.

That's what we call 'innuendo'. And so far, that's the entirety of your posts.

And me, I'm quite interested in the truth. Which is why I enjoy washing away these silly conspiracies with simple reason, better evidence and rational thinking. If a shiny new paint job were 'truth', its like washing bird shit off my car.

We know most of the truth. We are here to correct those who don't.........

Really, you have no evidence. The gov. has given you nothing. That must be why so many of the victims families are so upset and want another investigation.

But truthfully if not really engaging here except to tell some people how stupid they are, don't you have better things to do with your time. I mean we all know what the government said and unless your young, you must be naïve to believe the idiotic story the gov. gave .

Last edited:

Lol translation = woah I can't respond to that, so...

outta-here.jpg

Really, you have no evidence. The gov. has given you nothing. That must be why so many of the victims families are so upset and want another investigation.

The FDNY citing fire and structural damage after watching the buiding burn for 7 hours and correctly predicting its collapse is most definitely evidence. As is the NIST report. As is the lack of evidence supporting any competing theory. Occam's Razor is also a superb indication of likelihood. And the truther conspiracy fails every time.

For example, we saw the fire. So we know it existed. Truthers can't even factually establish that their bombs existed. Let alone had anything to do with the collapse. Let alone how the exploded silently after having been on fire for hours, and didn't cut any girders.

And of course, when posed with the enormous, theory killing holes in the truther conspiracy.......you run from them like they were on fire. Remember your 'Mr. Eisenberg' nonsense? That's been completely abandoned. Remember when you tried to insinuate that the Port Authority Bomb Squad was 'in on it'? Even you could polish that little turd of innuendo.

The truther conspiracy is simply an awful explanation of events. And even you can't make it work.

But truthfully if not really engaging here except to tell some people how stupid they are, don't you have better things to do with your time. I mean we all know what the government said and unless your young, you must be naïve to believe the idiotic story the gov. gave .

And by 'engaged', you mean mindlessly accepting whatever claim you or any other truther make up without thought or question? C'mon. You can't honestly expect us to not question the silly things some of you are posting here. You can't honestly expect us to accept them without thought or evidence.

Especially when even you, a 'true believer' can't fashion your conspiracy into anything that makes the slightest sense. You're just running. If your claims had actual merit, you wouldn't need to.

No evidence? Look in a mirror...

The Government has done the only real investigations. The 911 Report and NIST's report, And I'm sure a dozen other agencies have all had their part in all the Official reports. The problem isn;t if they have given us the correct information, The problem is that not one of the conspiracy theories has been able to prove that the official reports are wrong.

What proof have you got?

No evidence? Look in a mirror...

The Government has done the only real investigations. The 911 Report and NIST's report, And I'm sure a dozen other agencies have all had their part in all the Official reports. The problem isn;t if they have given us the correct information, The problem is that not one of the conspiracy theories has been able to prove that the official reports are wrong.

What proof have you got?

And no one ever will, but a great maj of people do know it who it was. What is the reason the Government gave, Muslims hate us. That is all you have besides fire. That's it.

The gov had done no investigation. The judges were Zionist, and the report done by headed by Zionist as well. Believe what you want. But read the PNAC and the New American Century Report and look how things have been ever since.

For the one who doesn't know the role of the NY and NJ Port Authority , look it up.

Um, 'because'.

Dude its foolish arguing with these trolls.They are government paid shills that have been sent here to troll these boards in hopes of trying to derail threads and get everybody to take their bait arguing with them.

Their handlers just want you to waste your time with them arguing with themwhile they plot other things against us. They have proven in spades they havent watched these videos so why bother with them? why take their bait?:cuckoo:

internet people know they can hide behind the computer which is why they always evade the facts in these videos and change the subject to a different aspect of the case and using DEB WUNKER links as their evidence.:cuckoo:

Like you said,bld 7 is what they cant get around.Its the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission report the commission,NIST and these paid trolls never have any answers for so just let them show off what idiots they are and how they ignore everything you post always changing the subject with debwunker links then claming they have won and refuted the facts in these videos.:cuckoo: are paid trolls like that REALLY worth your time?:cuckoo:

as i try and tell truthers all the time and sadly it goes through one ear and out the other with a great number of them,why do you take their bait and play their game?

this is also a fact below i bring up that sadly many truthers ignore which is-

:trolls:

they dont have any answers for the videos,thay have failed miserbly every single time along with the commission and NIST to address bld 7 since day one for over 10 years only seeing what they WANT to see ,WHY keep feeding the trolls?:cuckoo:

We do know that Israel had a lot of spies here at the time, and they tried to warn the U.S. about the Florida cell.

We also know, that those Israeli spies in NYC filming the event were there specifically for that purpose since they admitted on Israeli television after they were held by the FBI for 60 plus days and deported.

I seriously doubt Israel was behind any of it. A more effective argument could be made against Saudi Arabia.

Considering the Bush families nature of getting involved with nefarious crap for the last hundred years, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the BA knew it was coming because they're a family of complete trash.

:udaman::up::beer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Um, 'because'.

Dude its foolish arguing with these trolls.They are government paid shills that have been sent here to troll these boards in hopes of trying to derail threads and get everybody to take their bait arguing with them.

Their handlers just want you to waste your time with them arguing with themwhile they plot other things against us. They have proven in spades they havent watched these videos so why bother with them? why take their bait?:cuckoo:

internet people know they can hide behind the computer which is why they always evade the facts in these videos and change the subject to a different aspect of the case and using DEB WUNKER links as their evidence.:cuckoo:

Like you said,bld 7 is what they cant get around.Its the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission report the commission,NIST and these paid trolls never have any answers for so just let them show off what idiots they are and how they ignore everything you post always changing the subject with debwunker links then claming they have won and refuted the facts in these videos.:cuckoo: are paid trolls like that REALLY worth your time?:cuckoo:

as i try and tell truthers all the time and sadly it goes through one ear and out the other with a great number of them,why do you take their bait and play their game?

this is also a fact below i bring up that sadly many truthers ignore which is-

they dont have any answers for the videos,thay have failed miserbly every single time along with the commission and NIST to address bld 7 since day one for over 10 years only seeing what they WANT to see ,WHY keep feeding the trolls?:cuckoo:

Your right. Its easy to become passive in life, and just go along and pretend somebody is taking care of it all. As long as it doesn't personally affect them , they don't care. I do believe they know the gov's story is BS but just don't care.

What is it you think you are seeing and who doctored the video?

Have you investigated it at all?

dude i got countless numbers of people here that can tell you gomer pyle ollie is a paid government shill who ignores everything that proves him wrong,that he is one of the biggest resident paid trolls here of USMB. again.

agent Gomer Ollie will go and say that I say that everybody who accepts the government version like he does is a paid shill just because I say HE and other paid trolls here are when in act I have said many times,there are posters here who accpet it that are NOT paid govermnent trolls like him and skylar are such as whitehall for example.

with whitehall,you can tell he isnt paid government shill.Gomer Ollie,skylar and these other paid trolls,they know every bit just as well as we do 9/11 was an inside job.whitehall actually BELIEVES the official version unlike them because he is in denial about how corrupt our government really is.he actually still thinks this is a free country,we dont live in a banana republic,have free elections,and are not a police state.:cuckoo::lol::lol:

He is scared and afraid of the truth only seeing what he WANTS to see where these paid trolls like skylar and gomer ollie,again they know perfectly welll just as much as we do 9/11 was an inside job.

they are just here to troll the boards cause thats what their handlers pay them very well to do knowing that idiot sheep like whitehall for one,will listen to them and swallow up all the garbage they spout off because they know he is a gullible sheep their propaganda works on,that he is afraid to look at the truth and watch these videos.

thats why when people like you and myself come on and expose the lies of the 9/11 coverup commision,they resort to debwunker links and start making up lies slinging shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are,:lol: cause they know the ignorant sheople like whitehall will swallow their porpaganda they post,hook,line and sinker.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
We do know that Israel had a lot of spies here at the time, and they tried to warn the U.S. about the Florida cell.

We also know, that those Israeli spies in NYC filming the event were there specifically for that purpose since they admitted on Israeli television after they were held by the FBI for 60 plus days and deported.

I seriously doubt Israel was behind any of it. A more effective argument could be made against Saudi Arabia.

Considering the Bush families nature of getting involved with nefarious crap for the last hundred years, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the BA knew it was coming because they're a family of complete trash.

So lets see, for those not aware they are on the conspiracy forum, your warning them, that is good, as I do believe most of them have no idea where they are.

Actually we have facts, that line up, and we are not the conspirators. This is not a theory, a theory or fable I mean is that 19 hijackers with box cutters hijacked 4 planes and I can't go on its just so unbelievable, flew them in buildings and the building swallowed them, the buildings fell, and then another building caught fire and just dropped right down when Lucky Larry said to"pull it" and as PM Bibi watching his excitement got the best of him and said,
"This is good, this is very good". The excitement of the moment . These cold hearted killers need to be brought to justice. Our government, our air force, our airport security is so dumb they let this happened. A few Muslims outsmarted our government, CIA, FBI , Congressman, man we are in trouble.

I'm so glad you warned me that I'm on the "conspiracy forum", thank you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back