The most critical difference between the political right and the political left is...

The right likes a big government
Only for different things
You got issues with our big protective military for 400,000,000 people? :cranky:

Tough bananas.
They don’t protect us.......they extend military muscle around the globe

Continental US has not been invaded in 200 years
Nobody on earth has the capability
All I can say is, WOW!!!! What a short memory, or might be a selective memory. :cuckoo:
Prove me wrong.....

I will wait

…what they believe with regard to the size and scope of government. To me, that is what defines one as being either right or left wing. Do you agree? If not, then what is it?

The most critical difference between the political right and the political left is...
The Right is about protecting and preserving traditional American virtues, ideals, principles and all that made America unique and exceptional.
The Left seeks to write over the top of most of what made this nation great...they detest the American value systems, traditions, culture and the like.
In short, the Right wants their America back and the Left wants their new America and old America forgotten.
The Right protects the rich

The Left makes our country better

Haha...what Left run city, state or nation is “better” for good, real Americans?

New York, New Jersey, New England, Pennsylvania, Washington, Oregon...

The left is honest about wanting big govt and the right lies about it

Who wants government to manage our nation's healthcare, the right or the left?

Who wants the government to provide free college educations to all, the right or the left?
Let's keep it simple,
who thinks that a government that pays 600 dollars for a hammer can run a healthcare system?

We do not pay $600 for a hammer

…what they believe with regard to the size and scope of government. To me, that is what defines one as being either right or left wing. Do you agree? If not, then what is it?
Since Donald Trump has spent more every year of his Presidency than any President in history, then he clearly comes down on the side of MASSIVE government.

Which means his supporters are also in favor of big government and trillion dollar deficits.

Trump and his Trumpsters are hyper-Keynesians, so they're to the Left fiscally of liberals.

So trying to make sense of this only gets more difficult with time.

Trump and his Trumpsters are hyper-Keynesians, so they're to the Left fiscally of liberals.

So trying to make sense of this only gets more difficult with time.
I've been calling them uber-Keynesians for a long time.

Not even Keynes believed in deficit spending during a growing economy. Quite the opposite.

Check out my signature. A forum poster who named himself after John Galt in Atlas Shrugged has admitted many times to not caring that Trump is running trillion dollar deficits.

If that does not show how mentally ill these people are, nothing does.

First question...neither. Second question...the left. Proudly.

The left supports government providing free college educations to everyone and supports the government managing the nation's healthcare system.

My OP is correct. The left supports larger government and larger government control.

Meanwhile back in reality the government under your blob is further in debt than ever. And we’re now starting a comical “space force”.

And more educated Americans is a good thing.
So protecting our satellites from an enemy is comical. I see.
It's the new millennium, Candi, technology is advancing.

Wow, they were not protected before your blob got there?

BTW...where is our manned space program?
Uh....no they weren't protected before Trump, and they aren't protected now, Candi.
What does a manned space program have to do with this topic, darling?

You got issues with our big protective military for 400,000,000 people? :cranky:

Tough bananas.

All I can say is, WOW!!!! What a short memory, or might be a selective memory. :cuckoo:
Prove me wrong.....

I will wait
I guess we need to find out what your definition of 'invaded' is.

The left supports government providing free college educations to everyone and supports the government managing the nation's healthcare system.

My OP is correct. The left supports larger government and larger government control.

Meanwhile back in reality the government under your blob is further in debt than ever. And we’re now starting a comical “space force”.

Uh....no they weren't protected before Trump, and they aren't protected now, Candi.

your blob isn’t protecting our satellites?

founding a space force when we can’t put a human out there without Russian help

Tough bananas.

Prove me wrong.....

I will wait
I guess we need to find out what your definition of 'invaded' is.

You know....landing troops with the intention of taking over the territory
What is your definition?

The left wants to make our Country a globalist shithole open to any foreigner that failed to pay due diligence in their own country, at American taxpayer expense.
The right wants to Keep America Great Again (KAGA) by upholding our true rule of law and protect the citizens pocketbooks and security from foreign freeloaders!!
The latter is the Gov't's main responsibility. It's called NATIONAL SECURITY.

Last edited:

They may not have a viable spacecraft, but they will have some snappy uniforms

The Right protects the wealthy from the masses
The Left protects the masses from the wealthy

That depends on how one defines big government. I for one don't think big government is the amount of people working in it as it is how intrusive they are in your life. When government tells me what I must purchase, causes me to lose benefits at work, costs me money I really didn't want to spend, that's big government to me.

Big government is telling me what size drinks I'm permitted to buy. What kind of bags I'm allowed to use to bring my groceries home. What kind of firearms I'm allowed to use, or how many rounds I'm allowed to have in that firearm. Big government is when they say boys in dresses must be permitted in the locker room or showers with my daughter in school. Big government is restricting their choices when it comes to what they eat for lunch. Big government is forcing my restaurant to post calorie count on every item they sell. Big government is taking over school loans, or telling insurance companies what business model they are allowed to have.

To me, that's big government.
Who you're allowed to marry?

Forum List

Back