The most embarrassing moment in US presidential interviews?

Most embarrassing? Trump. Sharpies. Hurricane.
Stop trying to deflect to Trump. This is about yet another Xiden embarrassing moment.
LOL

Dumbfuck, the title of this thread is: The most embarrassing moment in US presidential interviews?

That does, or does not, include former president Trump...?
Clearly says "Moment"............not "Moments".

Learn to read.
Trying to figure out what your point is here and I have to conclude it’s pointless.
That's ok. I'm sure you have a hard time figuring how a doorknob works when you leave your basement once a week.

Stop trying to deflect to Trump. This is about yet another Xiden embarrassing moment.
LOL

Dumbfuck, the title of this thread is: The most embarrassing moment in US presidential interviews?

Learn to read.
Trying to figure out what your point is here and I have to conclude it’s pointless.
That's ok. I'm sure you have a hard time figuring how a doorknob works when you leave your basement once a week.
You know how to use a door knob? I’m impressed. Glad that Door Knobs for Dummies got you out of that pickle.

In the meantime, did actually have a point or is this just a delay tactic?

LOL

Learn to read.
You know how to use a door knob? I’m impressed. Glad that Door Knobs for Dummies got you out of that pickle.

Okay retard, maybe I can spell it out so even your pea brain can understand (doubtful since you’re so stupid). Read the OP and stop trying to deflect to Trump. Reading is fundamental. Now go try to figure out that doorknob.

LOL

Learn to read.

Okay retard, maybe I can spell it out so even your pea brain can understand (doubtful since you’re so stupid). Read the OP and stop trying to deflect to Trump. Reading is fundamental. Now go try to figure out that doorknob.
Remind me...what does the title say?

LOL

Learn to read.

You are a fucking idiot. Moment. Speaking of this event. Now STFU before you embarrass yourself further.

LOL

Learn to read.

The title must say "Biden" because the dumbest posters here seem to think that's the only president this thread is about.

LOL

Learn to read.

You are a fucking idiot. Moment. Speaking of this event. Now STFU before you embarrass yourself further.
So if someone else wanted to challenge the OP, what other example might that be?

LOL

Learn to read.

The title must say "Biden" because the dumbest posters here seem to think that's the only president this thread is about.
Aparently so. Delusional. Looking at notes is apparently embarressing only if you are Biden. Funny that.

LOL

Learn to read.

Aparently so. Delusional. Looking at notes is apparently embarressing only if you are Biden. Funny that.
Yeah... notes with Sharpies® by Republican: good

10481216nW.jpg

Notes on palms by Republican: good

9157de4bcceffb6782a412010ceddaa958abebe9

Notes for a Democrat: bad

Even when out of my league I can bullshit my way through it. This is laughable

When is the only time we have ever seen a US President say “talk to me when I am in better shape?” I say this with empathy. The hardcore Left has him in there as a puppet. The poor guy cannot even stand straight.

Even when out of my league I can bullshit my way through it. This is laughable

When is the only time we have ever seen a US President say “talk to me when I am in better shape?” I say this with empathy. The hardcore Left has him in there as a puppet. The poor guy cannot even stand straight.

Yup, he was elected for one reason and one reason only.... So the American people could convict him of the impeachment the Republican-led Senate let him get away with.

LOL

Learn to read.

Wow! That was weak, even for you.

LOL

Learn to read.

Nothing about Trump, Halfwit.

The attempts by liberals and Democrats on this board to cover for the President are pathetic. You knee jerk attack Trump yet here you have a President‘s first response, “… talk to me when I am in better shape”.

LOL

Learn to read.

So? Nothing about Biden either.

H
LOL

Learn to read.

Hey Dumbass, the title was directly referencing the Veggie Joe video in the OP.

Do you not know how this board works?

H
LOL

Learn to read.

Let's see if you possess the stones to answer the question your partner wouldn't touch...

If someone else wanted to challenge the OP, what other example might that be?

H
LOL

Learn to read.

Let's see if you possess the stones to answer the question your partner wouldn't touch...

There has been no challenge to the OP. Just the usual knee-jerk ORANGE MAN BAD dumbassery from you bleating leftist TDS afflicted sheep.

H
LOL

Learn to read.

There has been no challenge to the OP. Just the usual knee-jerk ORANGE MAN BAD dumbassery from you bleating leftist TDS afflicted sheep.
Exactly how retarded are you, dumbfuck??

My question wasn't did someone challenge the OP? :eusa_doh:

It was ... if someone else wanted to challenge the OP, what other example might that be?

I guess you did revealse the answer though to... Let's see if you possess the stones to answer the question your partner wouldn't touch...

Forum List

Back