The most embarrassing moment in US presidential interviews?

Most embarrassing? Trump. Sharpies. Hurricane.
Stop trying to deflect to Trump. This is about yet another Xiden embarrassing moment.
LOL

Dumbfuck, the title of this thread is: The most embarrassing moment in US presidential interviews?

That does, or does not, include former president Trump...?
Clearly says "Moment"............not "Moments".

Learn to read.
Trying to figure out what your point is here and I have to conclude it’s pointless.
That's ok. I'm sure you have a hard time figuring how a doorknob works when you leave your basement once a week.
You know how to use a door knob? I’m impressed. Glad that Door Knobs for Dummies got you out of that pickle.

In the meantime, did actually have a point or is this just a delay tactic?
Okay retard, maybe I can spell it out so even your pea brain can understand (doubtful since you’re so stupid). Read the OP and stop trying to deflect to Trump. Reading is fundamental. Now go try to figure out that doorknob.
Remind me...what does the title say?
The title must say "Biden" because the dumbest posters here seem to think that's the only president this thread is about.
Aparently so. Delusional. Looking at notes is apparently embarressing only if you are Biden. Funny that.
Yeah... notes with Sharpies® by Republican: good

10481216nW.jpg

Notes on palms by Republican: good

9157de4bcceffb6782a412010ceddaa958abebe9

Notes for a Democrat: bad

In addition to having been a Realtor for over 45 years, I was also a professional speaker. I frequently would make notes on the palm of my hand especially if something came up during my speech. I wouldn't want to forget it.

Good ol' Joe Biden can't make it through a speech reading verbatim from his teleprompter. Your constant deflection simply confirms, time after time that you have NOTHING. Wouldn't you be better off just keeping quiet?

Stop trying to deflect to Trump. This is about yet another Xiden embarrassing moment.
LOL

Dumbfuck, the title of this thread is: The most embarrassing moment in US presidential interviews?

Learn to read.
Trying to figure out what your point is here and I have to conclude it’s pointless.
That's ok. I'm sure you have a hard time figuring how a doorknob works when you leave your basement once a week.
You know how to use a door knob? I’m impressed. Glad that Door Knobs for Dummies got you out of that pickle.

Okay retard, maybe I can spell it out so even your pea brain can understand (doubtful since you’re so stupid). Read the OP and stop trying to deflect to Trump. Reading is fundamental. Now go try to figure out that doorknob.
The title must say "Biden" because the dumbest posters here seem to think that's the only president this thread is about.
Aparently so. Delusional. Looking at notes is apparently embarressing only if you are Biden. Funny that.

10481216nW.jpg

In addition to having been a Realtor for over 45 years, I was also a professional speaker. I frequently would make notes on the palm of my hand especially if something came up during my speech. I wouldn't want to forget it.

Good ol' Joe Biden can't make it through a speech reading verbatim from his teleprompter. Your constant deflection simply confirms, time after time that you have NOTHING. Wouldn't you be better off just keeping quiet?
Huh? What deflection? I said Biden is senile.

H
LOL

Learn to read.

Nothing about Trump, Halfwit.
So? Nothing about Biden either.
Hey Dumbass, the title was directly referencing the Veggie Joe video in the OP.

Do you not know how this board works?
Let's see if you possess the stones to answer the question your partner wouldn't touch...

If someone else wanted to challenge the OP, what other example might that be?
There has been no challenge to the OP. Just the usual knee-jerk ORANGE MAN BAD dumbassery from you bleating leftist TDS afflicted sheep.
Clearly you have not read the thread :itsok:

LOL

Learn to read.

10481216nW.jpg

Really, it just sounds like you apply a different standard to Joe than to the other examples of a president with notes Or for that matter, teleprompters which are nothing more than electronic notes. Big deal.

Well this thread didn’t turn out the way the OP intended which happens when you just pull your pants down.
  • Saying “I’ll tell you what they sent me” then reading the notes they sent is fucking logical. Right wingers hate logic
  • Asking if a submitted moment is the most embarrassing moment ever invites comparisons to actual embarrassing moments
  • The pissing in their pants reaction in this thread by right wing nuts was worth the laboring through the name calling and stupid unsupported lies posted by right wing brain washed nuts.
Thanks for the laughs nuts.

Even when out of my league I can bullshit my way through it. This is laughable

Turns out, it's not Biden who's crazy -- it's Fox News. I noticed there were a lot of cuts in that video so I searched for the entire unedited clip.

Turns out, Fox edited out all the parts where he spoke coherently to make it appear like he could barely speak without notes...

[Edit] and he even explains why he referred to his notes... he had just been briefed on that matter on the way over. So explains he'll know more the next day.

So this isn't an embarrassing moment for Biden. It's an embarrassing moment for right wingnut news.

Last edited:

Turns out, it's not Biden who's crazy -- it's Fox News. I noticed there were a lot of cuts in that video so I searched for the entire unedited clip.

Turns out, Fox edited out all the parts where he spoke coherently to make it appear like he could barely speak without notes...

You can see where the Fox clip is heavily edited and cuts off when he starts to provide his answer

You can see where the Fox clip is heavily edited and cuts off when he starts to provide his answer

I don't know if you saw my edit but I notice he starts off by explaining he had just been briefed on that matter, so that's why he even looked at his notes.

[Edit] and he even explains why he referred to his notes... he had just been briefed on that matter on the way over. So explains he'll know more the next day.

So this isn't an embarrassing moment for Biden. It's an embarrassing moment for right wingnut news.

I just watched the video and the part in question is not altered to make him look bad. He did that all on his own in both videos, yours and mine.

I just watched the video and the part in question is not altered to make him look bad. He did that all on his own in both videos, yours and mine.

^^^ lying rightard.

Lying rightard, before he looks at his notes, he mentions, "I got a brief while I was on the plane. That's why I was late getting off the plane" Then he starts answering while he's paying his bill... then he reaches for written material as he explains, "I'll tell you what they sent me..."

Perfectly reasonable for him, discussing whether or not Putin hacked us, to refer to whatever was written on that paper, as he was just briefed on it, to get it right since he's speaking to the press.

You posted a highly deceptively edited video. They cut out all the parts where he's speaking coherently to make it appear like he doesn't even know what day it is. He's not the problem. It's you lying rightards who are the problem.

H
LOL

Learn to read.

Let's see if you possess the stones to answer the question your partner wouldn't touch...

There has been no challenge to the OP. Just the usual knee-jerk ORANGE MAN BAD dumbassery from you bleating leftist TDS afflicted sheep.
Yep. I have.

Nothing but you TDS afflicted morons with ORANGE MAN BAD!

H
LOL

Learn to read.

Yep. I have.

Nothing but you TDS afflicted morons with ORANGE MAN BAD!
You may have read it but you don't understand what you read, so there's that. Like you thinking a thread questioning what is the most embarrassing moment in US presidential interviews, can only mean one president.

:cuckoo:

Looks like we have a major thread fail here...

LOL

Learn to read.

10481216nW.jpg

Really, it just sounds like you apply a different standard to Joe than to the other examples of a president with notes Or for that matter, teleprompters which are nothing more than electronic notes. Big deal.
They're not embarrassed by anything Trump has said or tweeted for the last six years.

This is a madness. A cult.

Yup.

Biden is very old and I still believe he's not all there at times. That led me to fall for the OP's fake news. That's my mistake for trusting a conservative to tell the truth.

Just you and your fellow Dimtards attempt to deflect from the moron in the WH right now.

Yes you leftards all did fail at actually reading the OP. Nothing but deflection to TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!! As usual for idiots with no way to defend your stumbling fuck.

Yes you leftards all did fail at actually reading the OP. Nothing but deflection to TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!! As usual for idiots with no way to defend your stumbling fuck.

LOLOL

You cons are absolutely batshit insane. You literally read, "the most embarrassing moment in US presidential interviews?" But delude yourself into believing it actually reads, "the most embarrassing moment in a Biden presidential interview?"

:cuckoo:

Really, it just sounds like you [Markle] apply a different standard to Joe than to the other examples of a president with notes Or for that matter, teleprompters which are nothing more than electronic notes. Big deal.

Nope, I said the same thing about failed former President Barack Obama. Here he is, in a sixth-grade classroom.

ObamaTelepromptersforSixthGraders-S.jpg

Forum List

Back