The most embarrassing moment in US presidential interviews?

Really, it just sounds like you [Markle] apply a different standard to Joe than to the other examples of a president with notes Or for that matter, teleprompters which are nothing more than electronic notes. Big deal.

Nope, I said the same thing about failed former President Barack Obama. Here he is, in a sixth-grade classroom.

ObamaTelepromptersforSixthGraders-S.jpg
Huh? What about that?

I don't know if you saw my edit but I notice he starts off by explaining he had just been briefed on that matter, so that's why he even looked at his notes.

IF I have just been briefed on something, I don't need to refer to notes. Do you have short-term memory loss as does Biden?

You and the other Democrats have a serious problem on your hands. Refusing to acknowledge that problem (Biden's lack of mental acuity) does not make the problem disappear.

I don't know if you saw my edit but I notice he starts off by explaining he had just been briefed on that matter, so that's why he even looked at his notes.

IF I have just been briefed on something, I don't need to refer to notes. Do you have short-term memory loss as does Biden?

You and the other Democrats have a serious problem on your hands. Refusing to acknowledge that problem (Biden's lack of mental acuity) does not make the problem disappear.
LOLOL

You struggle just keeping up on this forum. And I didn't refuse to acknowledge Biden's mental issues. So you can't even get that right.

Really, it just sounds like you [Markle] apply a different standard to Joe than to the other examples of a president with notes Or for that matter, teleprompters which are nothing more than electronic notes. Big deal.

Nope, I said the same thing about failed former President Barack Obama. Here he is, in a sixth-grade classroom.

More misrepresentation from Conservatives
Do you guys ever tire of making shit up?
Only dimwitted conservatives believe you

That was a press conference held at a school

I don't get his beef with teleprompters. Trump used them too. All presidents use them these days.

maxresdefault.jpg

Even when out of my league I can bullshit my way through it. This is laughable

Turns out, it's not Biden who's crazy -- it's Fox News. I noticed there were a lot of cuts in that video so I searched for the entire unedited clip.

Turns out, Fox edited out all the parts where he spoke coherently to make it appear like he could barely speak without notes...

[Edit] and he even explains why he referred to his notes... he had just been briefed on that matter on the way over. So explains he'll know more the next day.

So this isn't an embarrassing moment for Biden. It's an embarrassing moment for right wingnut news.

Looks like we have a major thread fail here...

Just you and your fellow Dimtards attempt to deflect from the moron in the WH right now.

Poor baby. I remember your feeble cries of but but Obama!

Yet you exempt Trump from the same thing.

I don't get his beef with teleprompters. Trump used them too. All presidents use them these days.

maxresdefault.jpg
I know. All it is is electronic notes. Big deal.

Do you have to deal with the breadth of issues a president does? No. Get real.

Yet you exempt Trump from the same thing.

As you know, President Trump seldom used a teleprompter. My guess is that his staff wish he used one far more often. When making an address of importance, he would use a teleprompter. After the address, if questions were appropriate, he did not have a list of pre-approved journalists along with their pre-approved questions. He spoke from his heart, not a team of political writers. We have never had a president more open and transparent. He walked over to crowds and answered questions from the public and journalists. Did he sometimes misspeak or exaggerate? Yep, but we always knew he was on our side and would take the side of no one against the United States.

Even though seldom, if ever taking an unscripted question, we know in our hearts that the Harris/Biden administration has no such thought of always putting America FIRST! That's not even in question.

giphy-S.gif

Where do you get the idea that President Biden has any issues at all to deal with? Even after getting a shot of whatever, the poor man doesn't know where he is, why he's wherever he is, what "he's" talking about or even whatever it is that he is signing.

If "that" call comes at 3:00 am, his handlers won't bother to wake him. When Biden awakens at 10 or 11 am, they'll tell him what great decisions he made the night before and Joe will believe them.

It really is that simple!

Even when out of my league I can bullshit my way through it. This is laughable

Turns out, it's not Biden who's crazy -- it's Fox News. I noticed there were a lot of cuts in that video so I searched for the entire unedited clip.

Turns out, Fox edited out all the parts where he spoke coherently to make it appear like he could barely speak without notes...

[Edit] and he even explains why he referred to his notes... he had just been briefed on that matter on the way over. So explains he'll know more the next day.

So this isn't an embarrassing moment for Biden. It's an embarrassing moment for right wingnut news.

Looks like we have a major thread fail here...

Just you and your fellow Dimtards attempt to deflect from the moron in the WH right now.

Poor baby. I remember your feeble cries of but but Obama!

Link?

Or you admit you are full of shit Coyote

GO!

Link us up to when some cashier at fast food restaurant stumped Trump to the point he had a blank stare for several seconds, mumbled something about what he was told to say, then had to dig into his pocket for talking points only to fuck those up.

This should be fun, huh Coyote

Remember when Trump criticized our heritage

Of course you don't.
That's not "criticizing our heritage" as you know. President Trump is a realist, have we not made grave mistakes?

What President Trump said was: "
Washington CNN —
President Donald Trump appeared to equate US actions with the authoritarian regime of Russian President Vladimir Putin in an interview released Saturday, saying, “There are a lot of killers. You think our country’s so innocent?”

Trump made the remark during an interview with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly, saying he respected his Russian counterpart.

“But he’s a killer,” O’Reilly said to Trump.

“There are a lot of killers. You think our country’s so innocent?” Trump replied."

The above is from your source.

Why do you prefer a president with no grasp on reality? You know, such as Harris/Biden.

Of course you don't.
That's not "criticizing our heritage" as you know. President Trump is a realist, have we not made grave mistakes?

Washington CNN —
President Donald Trump appeared to equate US actions with the authoritarian regime of Russian President Vladimir Putin in an interview released Saturday, saying, “There are a lot of killers. You think our country’s so innocent?”

Trump made the remark during an interview with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly, saying he respected his Russian counterpart.

“There are a lot of killers. You think our country’s so innocent?” Trump replied."

Why do you prefer a president with no grasp on reality? You know, such as Harris/Biden.
LOL...

What is your feeling on teaching kids that white folks in the US did some pretty rotten things to black folks?

Or do you prefer they didn't teach that.

Time to tapdance.

Of course you don't.

Washington CNN —

LOL...

What is your feeling on teaching kids that white folks in the US did some pretty rotten things to black folks?

Time to tapdance.

What has changed? We learned about that in American History when I was in high school. That would have been in 1960.

If you believe that teaching CRT or any such thing is any sort of solution, you are a serious part of the problem.

Of course you don't.

Washington CNN —

LOL...

Time to tapdance.

What has changed? We learned about that in American History when I was in high school. That would have been in 1960.

If you believe that teaching CRT or any such thing is any sort of solution, you are a serious part of the problem.

You clearly didn't learn shit about it....otherwise you'd have a different world view than you do currently in regards to our racial problems in this nation.

Of course you don't.

Washington CNN —

LOL...

Time to tapdance.

You clearly didn't learn shit about it....otherwise you'd have a different world view than you do currently in regards to our racial problems in this nation.
You Dimtards are the only ones who sees skin color first, and only. Just look at the Potted Plant In Chief..................chose his VP bases solely on plumbing and skin color.

Of course you don't.

Washington CNN —

LOL...

Time to tapdance.

You Dimtards are the only ones who sees skin color first, and only. Just look at the Potted Plant In Chief..................chose his VP bases solely on plumbing and skin color.

Meanwhile back in reality, there are dozens of race based threads here posted by right wing losers like yourself every day.

Forum List

Back