The Most Fiscally Unsound States in the US

What's the point then? When your citizens are dirt poor but hey we were fiscally sound. It just doesn't matter then, sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

Sounds like your "lube" might be more necessary to help you get your head out of your ass.

Your comment is nothing more than typical lib change-the-goalposts stuff.

What's the point then? When your citizens are dirt poor but hey we were fiscally sound. It just doesn't matter then, sorry.

Sounds like your "lube" might be more necessary to help you get your head out of your ass.

I need to get my head out of my ass? I am not bragging about a state being fiscally sound while it has some of the highest poverty rates in the nation.
It seems to me, a few here are close to a rectal prolapse due to their head being up their ass most of their life.

Thanked by Rat in the Hat

Last edited:
The coming muni downgrades will probably dome after the election to avoid flak from the administration.

A more objective measure is bond rating/CDS premiums on the bonds. So the worst ratings even though it requires some digging is in CA state guarantees of local junk bonds. IL is not yet officially junk but it has no vendor credit to speak of anywhere in the state. NYC had to be bailed out twice in the 20th century. Those three are the walking dead.

As to 4-10 I will defer to the caveats of the study but CA, IL and NY have been on life support for a very long time. Since the pre-WW I bailout by JPM in the case of NY.

I think California's bond rating may have improved in the last year slightly--enough to drop Illinois to the worst bond rating title last time I checked at least. Of course one of the problems with the OP is that, depending on how one selects the criteria, Virginia has the very best bond rating I think of all the states and it went to Obama.

I need to get my head out of my ass? I am not bragging about a state being fiscally sound while it has some of the highest poverty rates in the nation.
It seems to me, a few here are close to a rectal prolapse due to their head being up their ass most of their life.

Didn't do so well in school, did you ?

Nobody's bragging. Or can you show me where they are.

All that was said was that the state was SOUND financially....period....end of discussion.

Please tell me you are not this silly all the time.

All that was said was that the state was SOUND financially....period....end of discussion.

You obviously didn't do well in school.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=8479611

JOBS ARE PEOPLE are fleeing Blue states for Red states

true story

libs are losers who lie to themselves

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - View Single Post - The Most Fiscally Unsound States in the US

Thanks for confirming your failure of the 3rd grade.

The referenced post by you was about states that had high poverty rates bragging about being sound (and how the two were incongruous).

It has been repeatedly pointed out where you were wrong and you didn't show us where anyone was bragging.

Simply stating the facts.

Have a day and better luck next time.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - View Single Post - The Most Fiscally Unsound States in the US

The referenced post by you was about states that had high poverty rates bragging about being sound (and how the two were incongruous).

It has been repeatedly pointed out where you were wrong and you didn't show us where anyone was bragging.

Wow! :lol:

I don't think it could have been more transparent. Carry one. You are a waste of time.

Wow! :lol:

I don't think it could have been more transparent. Carry one. You are a waste of time.

And you've fallen off the wagon.

Forum List

Back