The most influential statement made that encouraged 1.7 million illegal aliens..

Then why don't YOU provide SUBSTANTIATION for your personal opinions? Most likely because YOU are illogical and believe the biased MSM! Come on! You tell me how you can believe the biased MSM when they donated 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden? Are you that ignorant of how money affects even mortals like newspeople and even subconsciously these newspeople OBVIOUSLY by donating 96%/90% have a subjective personal opinion!
Finally the proof of your ignorance is ONLY paying attention to Trump's foibles. Hey I agree he is a twerk! He is a braggart. He is a Queens NY breed person and obviously you've never been around these nouveau riche people that make up Queens, like Trump! But the majority of them LOVE America! FIRST! Not China. Not Europe. America.
And their reason like most intelligent people is the freedom of America! Call Trump all sort of juvenile names but he actually did more than most presidents in his first 3 years. And the biased MSM found a tremendous tool with Covid to help along with the massive Democrat "JUNK MAIL Voting."
You want me to provide substantiation, that the country is founded and sustained by the constitution? Seriously?
Facts are facts, no matter who reports them, if they are verifiable or verified with unredacted audio/video or live reporting of actual events, regardless of whom they donated to. I assume the FOX talking heads donated to trump. Does that mean they never tell the truth, even when showing direct video of an event? You really seam to be having difficulty with your filters, so suspect other do, also.
Look, we know trump is a dick and yes it is a valid reason to dislike him, but as compare to his attack on the constitution and peaceful transfer of power, being a dick becomes a charm, we are used to.

You want me to provide substantiation, that the country is founded and sustained by the constitution? Seriously?
Facts are facts, no matter who reports them, if they are verifiable or verified with unredacted audio/video or live reporting of actual events, regardless of whom they donated to. I assume the FOX talking heads donated to trump. Does that mean they never tell the truth, even when showing direct video of an event? You really seam to be having difficulty with your filters, so suspect other do, also.
Look, we know trump is a dick and yes it is a valid reason to dislike him, but as compare to his attack on the constitution and peaceful transfer of power, being a dick becomes a charm, we are used to.
See your assumption that political party donations directed the news..."I assume FOX talking heads donated to trump." qualifies my assumption (based on reality.. 96% of MSM donations to Hillary in 2016, 90% to Biden in 2020 and from 2016 -2020 the MSM pushed out negative stories that YOU believed... for example you and your ilk believe Trump ONLY said.."There were very fine people on both sides, (This is what the majority of MSM reported as Trump's comment) but he went on to say and YOU and the biased MSM don't repeat this....
"& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

So tell me again how you unbiasedly negate Trump when 90% of the people who donated to Biden write the news
you believe?

And this is JUST one blatant example of how your opinion of Trump has been formed by the biased MSM.
Tell me what president in the last 62 years did this?
U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.
Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”—

And that's just ONE exceptional act Trump did!
Another...
rulesregugulations010519.png

Another...
Fed_Oil_leases_signed_033021.png

Just 3 examples of where YOU didn't know the facts which were NOT shared by the ABCs,CBS,etc. MSM.

NOW the major difference between you and me is I provide the links! Where are your links?

"Seam"??? "You really seam"... not a very hard word to spell correctly it would "seem"..... but it is expected...accuracy and facts are
ALIEN to you!

c552NbMaSOFyxHMaOH1v9AFZLCXnoB4tqjCA8fXz6MIV7jbNdhk25XBMumiDI0RZHSy_3BwPwslWMBK9ax7AxytIAj1PNhLIrvZtMnk1kyCr0f4BZwqn5CeN2iceN8imy_2ToBsN

Border apprehensions are up, but it's just illegal immigrants returning to their jobs.

If you really want to stop illegal immigration, tell employers not to hire illegals.
Returning to their jobs.....good one.

You must think everyone is as big a gullible clown as you are.

See your assumption that political party donations directed the news..."I assume FOX talking heads donated to trump." qualifies my assumption (based on reality.. 96% of MSM donations to Hillary in 2016, 90% to Biden in 2020 and from 2016 -2020 the MSM pushed out negative stories that YOU believed... for example you and your ilk believe Trump ONLY said.."There were very fine people on both sides, (This is what the majority of MSM reported as Trump's comment) but he went on to say and YOU and the biased MSM don't repeat this....
"& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

So tell me again how you unbiasedly negate Trump when 90% of the people who donated to Biden write the news
you believe?

And this is JUST one blatant example of how your opinion of Trump has been formed by the biased MSM.
Tell me what president in the last 62 years did this?
U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.
Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”—

And that's just ONE exceptional act Trump did!
Another...
View attachment 577455
Another...
View attachment 577456

Just 3 examples of where YOU didn't know the facts which were NOT shared by the ABCs,CBS,etc. MSM.

NOW the major difference between you and me is I provide the links! Where are your links?
You got severe problems with cause and effect in my case. I get my news from lots of sources, including here. Plus I look up things on my own. How did you think Independents got disillusioned of beliefs either of the two parties always had the answer or told it completely straight or couldn't go off the rails for their own party benefit?

You got severe problems with cause and effect in my case. I get my news from lots of sources, including here. Plus I look up things on my own. How did you think Independents got disillusioned of beliefs either of the two parties always had the answer or told it completely straight or couldn't go off the rails for their own party benefit?
Then if you don't believe either party, what is your problem in believing like millions of us do that Trump's motivation are selfish...which are no different then ours? He wants America first. What's wrong with that? He wants families first.
Have a problem? He wants to reduce illegal immigration... are you like progressives in favor of Covid spreading, drug/sex cartel spreading open borders, i.e. Biden? And are you in favor of ENERGY DEPENDENCE as Biden/Obama were?
Read the attached statements and policies of Obama now Biden... tell me which ones Trump was in favor of?
Look at each one and tell me where these statements/policies are helping the USA be the bastion of freedom for the world?
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

Then if you don't believe either party, what is your problem in believing like millions of us do that Trump's motivation are selfish...which are no different then ours? He wants America first. What's wrong with that? He wants families first.
Have a problem? He wants to reduce illegal immigration... are you like progressives in favor of Covid spreading, drug/sex cartel spreading open borders, i.e. Biden? And are you in favor of ENERGY DEPENDENCE as Biden/Obama were?
Read the attached statements and policies of Obama now Biden... tell me which ones Trump was in favor of?
Look at each one and tell me where these statements/policies are helping the USA be the bastion of freedom for the world?
View attachment 577538
The man has no character. You might just be weak.

The man has no character. You might just be weak.
Donald Trump actually defended our border and made a priority out of stopping drug running and
child trafficking on our borders.

What was in it for him? Aside from making the US more safe and secure.

He also made it a priority for our so called allies to start carrying their share of the load in
these mutual defense pacts.

Again, how does Donald Trump gain anything from that? Aside from making these mutual defense
pacts more equitable for the U.S. of course.

You'd better go find out what character is. You don't seem to know.

Donald Trump actually defended our border and made a priority out of stopping drug running and
child trafficking on our borders.

What was in it for him? Aside from making the US more safe and secure.

He also made it a priority for our so called allies to start carrying their share of the load in
these mutual defense pacts.

Again, how does Donald Trump gain anything from that? Aside from making these mutual defense
pacts more equitable for the U.S. of course.

You'd better go find out what character is. You don't seem to know.
You point about allies carrying more of the share is so true!
Before Trump started bitching and moaning about NATO members NOT spending enough on defense which
is really all that was required for NATO membership this was the participation in NATO.
In 2006, NATO Defence Ministers agreed to commit a minimum of 2% of their Gross Domestic Product (GDP) to defence spending to continue to ensure the Alliance’s military readiness.
NATO_pymts092021.png

Forum List

Back