The most "tolerant" party in the US is??? (poll)

which party is most TOLERANT?

• Democrats

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Libertarian

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • GOP

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters
You do not support equal treatment

LIE

What is really funny is that the party you love is the one which has supported ALL of the fascist DNA discrimination this country coded into law.

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative Action

It is totally upon you to explain how you deserve PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT yet call those who want you to have EQUAL TREATMENT "bigots."

This is today's Democrat Party = want equality, then you get called a "bigot" since the leftist cannot explain how EQUAL TREATMENT = bigotry.....
You celebrate the people who supported slavery and segregation. I’d talk to you about affirmative action, but your movement needs to be stomped into ashes first.

You celebrate the people who supported slavery and segregation.

BULLSHIT

My ancestors slaughtered a large pile of them, and this is how you show your appreciation for that, by lumping all whites together and calling Union supporters "bigots" for supporting EQUAL TREATMENT which YOUR BIGOTED FACTLESS AFFIRMATIVE ACTION REAR END OPPOSES...

You celebrate the people who supported slavery and segregation.

BULLSHIT

My ancestors slaughtered a large pile of them, and this is how you show your appreciation for that, by lumping all whites together and calling Union supporters "bigots" for supporting EQUAL TREATMENT which YOUR BIGOTED FACTLESS AFFIRMATIVE ACTION REAR END OPPOSES...
You and your party celebrate confederate statues, the confederate flag; many of you demonize Lincoln and wish the South had won the war. Last year your guys murdered an innocent in defense of a Statue that celebrated the Confederacy. You are scum. The lowest kind of trash.

You and your party celebrate confederate statues

LMFAO!!!

Actually, it was the GOP and the WHITES in the UNION ARMY that fought and KILLED those Confederates. Seriously, where did you go to school? Your understanding of history is worthy of a 60 Minutes piece....

many of you demonize Lincoln and wish the South had won the war

Um, the Confederacy was run by YOUR PARTY, not mine. You love the Party of Slavery. You always want the DEMS to WIN....

Last year your guys murdered an innocent in defense of a Statue that celebrated the Confederacy. You are scum. The lowest kind of trash.

If you want to compare which side has more senseless murders, we can talk about that....

BLM killing cops by shooting them in the back
Seth Rich
Joan Rivers
Don Young and the rest of QUEER-O's dead gay former "lovers"

Indeed, the King family now blames LBJ for MLK's murder. Do you???

LOL!!!

Enjoy this photo, BIGOT!!!!

You and your party celebrate confederate statues

LMFAO!!!

Actually, it is the GOP and the WHITES in the UNION ARMY that fought and KILLED those Confederates. Seriously, where did you go to school? Your understanding of history is worthy of a 60 Minutes piece....

many of you demonize Lincoln and wish the South had won the war

Um, the Confederacy was run by YOUR PARTY, not mine. You love the Party of Slavery. You always want the DEMS to WIN....

Last year your guys murdered an innocent in defense of a Statue that celebrated the Confederacy. You are scum. The lowest kind of trash.

If you want to compare which side has more senseless murders, we can talk about that....

BLM killing cops by shooting them in the back
Seth Rich
Joan Rivers
Don Young and the rest of QUEER-O's dead gay former "lovers"

Indeed, the King family now blames LBJ for MLK's murder. Do you???

LOL!!!

Enjoy this photo, BIGOT!!!!

Your party celebrates the confederacy. There are confederate flags at every Trump rally. Only one party rejects the confederacy today, and it is not yours.

Which party is the most TOLERANT?

Many parties make claims. The Dems claim to be tolerant. The GOP says it is a "big tent."

Let's find out what USMB thinks - VOTE

order of listed poll choices is alphabetical.... not racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-white, anti-cop, or anti-American

The Libertarian party is the only party that is tolerant of other ideas.

The Dems pretend to be and the Repubs take pride in their intolerance.
Is that why you call everyone who disagrees with you a robot or an idiot?

This is not the case, i have had some very good discussions with people that do not agree with me on here.

But they are rare as this board is filled to the brim with partisan sheep...it is an undeniable fact.
You are as partisan as anyone here.
He's a libertarian like Bill Maher is a libertarian.

There are confederate flags at every Trump rally.

Yeah, because YOU and YOURS bring them, so that your pathetic claims of racism have some "validity."

How many HATE HOAXES have you participated in?

In the end, I support EQUALITY, and you oppose it to keep your PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT on the law books...

You get PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT for

1. higher education admissions
2. job applications
3. use of certain words

You should be in jail foi being that fucking stupid.

LMFAO!!!

FRAUD is not science
FUDGING DATA is not science
PARROTING is not science

RealDave is a great example of leftist "tolerance" today....

During the past million years, Greenland froze while North America thawed. Tell us how Co2 did both at the same time, DAVE....
I have news, you parroting denier sites is making you even dumber.

I have news, you parroting denier sites is making you even dumber.

When asked a simple climate question like how did Co2 cause Greenland to freeze and NA to thaw at the same time, the TRUTH of the DATA, we get another example of Dem commitment to truth and tolerance by DAVE....

ANSWER THE QUESTION, SUB HUMAN.

There is so little tolerance in our political discourse right now that none of those choices apply.

If ever a poll needed a "mango" option, this is it.

My beliefs lean Libertarian and I’m tolerant of anyone who doesn’t want to harm me or my family. Even if I go off on someone here and say horrible things I’m still tolerant of them living in the country. You don’t have to love everyone to be tolerant. You just have to be fair and open-minded.

Yeah, because YOU and YOURS bring them, so that your pathetic claims of racism have some "validity."

In the end, I support EQUALITY, and you oppose it to keep your PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT on the law books...

2. job applications
3. use of certain words
Lol are you seriously claiming that it’s Democrats who fly the Confederate flag and defend their statues? What a pathetic piece of trash you are. Seek help.

I hope that Democrats learned their lesson in 2016 and totally abandoned any tolerance policy. We didn’t win our rights by tolerating oppressors. Most were taken from their cold dead hamds.

Tough talk from a guy who's people have been losing when every anyone fights back.

You and your party take pride in your bigotry. So STFU.
And for fans of irony...

:laugh:
Ah the kumbaya segment of the forum chimes in. How many times have you defended Trump today?
None, but why do you ask?

Did I strike a nerve?

I doubt it. Fundamentalists have no shame.

Defending Trump makes you an extremists to BlackFlag.

Let's go over the truth of recent history at TRUMP EVENTS... which is what we were talking about until you changed that...

What happened at TRUMP EVENTS....???

Undercover video shows Democrats saying they hire agitators to disrupt Donald Trump events

"Two top Democratic strategists have exited the presidential campaign after explosive undercover videos showed them discussing voter fraud and their roles in planting paid agitators at campaign events for Republican candidate Donald Trump.

Robert Creamer, founder of Democracy Advocates and the husband of Rep. Janice D. Schakowsky, Illinois Democrat, stepped down from the campaign Tuesday, a day after Scott Foval was fired from his post as national field director of Americans United for Change.

Mr. Trump, who has long complained of a “rigged” election system, said at a Tuesday rally in Colorado that the video released by the conservative group Project Veritas Action confirmed his suspicions of Democrat-sponsored political chicanery.

“The protesters are paid a lot of money by the [Democratic National Committee], and they kept saying, ‘I wonder why those people are here, because they never seem to have much on their mind other than stand up and protest,’” Mr. Trump told a crowd in Colorado Springs. “And yesterday it came out, but it was barely covered by the media. But it’s all over the internet. They were busted.”

At Trump events, paid Hillary and DNC thugs started fights and tried to discredit Trump by any means necessary.

Nice try.

When you can explain why you oppose EQUAL TREATMENT with some substance, let us know, Affirmative Action Bigot.

You and your party take pride in your bigotry. So STFU.
And for fans of irony...

:laugh:
Ah the kumbaya segment of the forum chimes in. How many times have you defended Trump today?
None, but why do you ask?

Did I strike a nerve?

I doubt it. Fundamentalists have no shame.

Defending Trump makes you an extremists to BlackFlag.
What's funnier is that I voted against Trump.

But this is how fundies are, very binary, always on the attack.

2. job applications
3. use of certain words
Poor widdle Dexter, Can't use his racial slurs without repercussions.

RealDave is another 100% opposed to EQUAL TREATMENT, as well as TRUTH in SCIENCE.

Which party is the most TOLERANT?

Many parties make claims. The Dems claim to be tolerant. The GOP says it is a "big tent."

Let's find out what USMB thinks - VOTE

order of listed poll choices is alphabetical.... not racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-white, anti-cop, or anti-American

The Libertarian party is the only party that is tolerant of other ideas.

The Dems pretend to be and the Repubs take pride in their intolerance.
Is that why you call everyone who disagrees with you a robot or an idiot?

This is not the case, i have had some very good discussions with people that do not agree with me on here.

But they are rare as this board is filled to the brim with partisan sheep...it is an undeniable fact.
You are as partisan as anyone here.
He's a libertarian like Bill Maher is a libertarian.
He’s an asset-tarian.

Forum List

Back