The most "tolerant" party in the US is??? (poll)

which party is most TOLERANT?

• Democrats

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Libertarian

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • GOP

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters
16 votes so far, only one for the so-called "party of tolerance..."

Libertarians showing here that they need more $$$ and support. The GOP has done nothing good since 1998. We have gone from $5 tril in debt to $22 tril in just 18 years. The GOP did most of that, because if the GOP behaved like the Gingrich crowd, QUEER-O never wins...

You celebrate the people who supported slavery and segregation.

BULLSHIT

My ancestors slaughtered a large pile of them, and this is how you show your appreciation for that, by lumping all whites together and calling Union supporters "bigots" for supporting EQUAL TREATMENT which YOUR BIGOTED FACTLESS AFFIRMATIVE ACTION REAR END OPPOSES...
You and your party celebrate confederate statues, the confederate flag; many of you demonize Lincoln and wish the South had won the war. Last year your guys murdered an innocent in defense of a Statue that celebrated the Confederacy. You are scum. The lowest kind of trash.

And you’re completely brainwashed if that’s what you believe. The FAR right and FAR left hardly represent the beliefs of Republicans and Democrats. Not everyone who doesn’t agree with you is an extremist, but I’d argue it’s extremist to think those who disagree with you are extremist.

Can’t you nix the hatred for even a second and think logically? All I ever see come from you is black misery, but unlike you I don’t attribute that to your political beliefs. I don’t think, “Oh that guy’s a miserable fuck so he must be Democrat.” I think “Why the fuck is that guy so fucking miserable all the time?”

Or maybe you’re a troll and this is just a huge waste of my time.

Which party is the most TOLERANT?

Many parties make claims. The Dems claim to be tolerant. The GOP says it is a "big tent."

Let's find out what USMB thinks - VOTE

order of listed poll choices is alphabetical.... not racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-white, anti-cop, or anti-American

The Libertarian party is the only party that is tolerant of other ideas.

The Dems pretend to be and the Repubs take pride in their intolerance.
Is that why you call everyone who disagrees with you a robot or an idiot?

This is not the case, i have had some very good discussions with people that do not agree with me on here.

But they are rare as this board is filled to the brim with partisan sheep...it is an undeniable fact.
You are as partisan as anyone here.

Actually, I really am not. That is why about half the board calls me a lefty, about 1/3 of the board calls me a rightwinger and a few of you actually understand what a Libertarian is. And even that I go against the "party" in areas of abortion and immigration as well as a few other minor items.

No, he is typical of Obama loving Black Dems.

1. 100% bigoted against whites, cops, and America
2. 100% against EQUAL TREATMENT since he gets PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT
3. 100% for stealing as much as he can from the US taxpayer
4. 100% unconcerned about debt, deficit, and other things that require patriotism, which he has none

Many parties make claims. The Dems claim to be tolerant. The GOP says it is a "big tent."

order of listed poll choices is alphabetical.... not racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-white, anti-cop, or anti-American

This is not the case, i have had some very good discussions with people that do not agree with me on here.

But they are rare as this board is filled to the brim with partisan sheep...it is an undeniable fact.
He's a libertarian like Bill Maher is a libertarian.

Ahh, it is the little butthurt big government statist.

How you doing today little buddy?

You celebrate the people who supported slavery and segregation.

BULLSHIT

My ancestors slaughtered a large pile of them, and this is how you show your appreciation for that, by lumping all whites together and calling Union supporters "bigots" for supporting EQUAL TREATMENT which YOUR BIGOTED FACTLESS AFFIRMATIVE ACTION REAR END OPPOSES...
You and your party celebrate confederate statues, the confederate flag; many of you demonize Lincoln and wish the South had won the war. Last year your guys murdered an innocent in defense of a Statue that celebrated the Confederacy. You are scum. The lowest kind of trash.

And you’re completely brainwashed if that’s what you believe. The FAR right and FAR left hardly represent the beliefs of Republicans and Democrats. Not everyone who doesn’t agree with you is an extremist, but I’d argue it’s extremist to think those who disagree with you are extremist.

Can’t you nix the hatred for even a second and think logically? All I ever see come from you is black misery, but unlike you I don’t attribute that to your political beliefs. I don’t think, “Oh that guy’s a miserable fuck so he must be Democrat.” I think “Why the fuck is that guy so fucking miserable all the time?”

Or maybe you’re a troll and this is just a huge waste of my time.
Agree or disagree: despite the residents of Charlottesville wanting a statue removed from their city, they should be forced to keep it because its part of Confederate history.

He's a libertarian like Bill Maher is a libertarian.
He’s an asset-tarian.

As are most libertarians, you can have your assets and I have mine, as long as you do not fuck with mine I do not really care what you do.

Actually, I really am not. That is why about half the board calls me a lefty, about 1/3 of the board calls me a rightwinger and a few of you actually understand what a Libertarian is. And even that I go against the "party" in areas of abortion and immigration as well as a few other minor items.
I hate both parties and agree with Trump 95% of the time and thus I am, in your words, a Trump-bot.

Last edited:
Funny, Black Flag is fine with statues and monuments to LBJ, who murdered MLK....

because as a QUEER-O Black Dem, Black Flag HATES MLK. Black Flag is not for content of character over color of skin. Black Flag is a bigot who supports color of skin PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT which he has received his ENTIRE LIFE and still bitches about "racism.." Black Flag is not for non-violence. Black Flag is for BLM shooting cops in the back....

Son of Dr. King Asserts L.B.J. Role in Plot

"
Three months ago, Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King.

''Based on the evidence that I've been shown, I would think that it would be very difficult for something of that magnitude to occur on his watch and he not be privy to it,'' Mr. King said on the ABC News program ''Turning Point.''

Mr. King, who heads the Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change in Atlanta, suggested that the Army and Federal intelligence agencies were involved in his father's assassination, in Memphis on April 4, 1968.

''I am told that it was part and parcel Army intelligence, C.I.A., F.B.I.,'' he said in the interview. ''I think we knew it all along.''

I hate both parties and agree with Trump 95% of the time and thus I am, in your words, a Trump-not.

No, you are a Trump sheep.

I say it is impossible to agree with Trump 95% of the time as even Trump does not agree with himself 95% of the time, he is one big fat moving target.

I hate both parties and agree with Trump 95% of the time and thus I am, in your words, a Trump-not.

I say it is impossible to agree with Trump 95% of the time as even Trump does not agree with himself 95% of the time, he is one big fat moving target.
Even though I have held these views for over 20 years.
I voted for Trump because he agreeds with me, not vice-versa.

You should be in jail foi being that fucking stupid.

LMFAO!!!

FRAUD is not science
FUDGING DATA is not science
PARROTING is not science

RealDave is a great example of leftist "tolerance" today....

During the past million years, Greenland froze while North America thawed. Tell us how Co2 did both at the same time, DAVE....
dean is another great example of leftist tolerance.....far left and far right tolerance is....if you dont like what like...fuck you....

But you're an ex-Marine firearms instructor.

iu

iu

No, I am a Marine. There are no ex-Marines.

But what pray tell does that have to do with Trump

You're a lying shill here to bash Trump using false credibility.

"I'm a (Insert credible thing here)" "but.." (Insert leftist talking point here)

Do you seriously think a majority of us haven't seen that type of bullshit before?

You ain't nothin' new under the sun, boy. Just another lying shill.

"I'm a (Insert credible thing here)" "but.." (Insert leftist talking point here)

Do you seriously think a majority of us haven't seen that type of bullshit before?

You ain't nothin' new under the sun, boy. Just another lying shill.[/QUOTE]

Oh bite me you loser. I have provided multiple pieces of evidence of my time in the Corps, you are just one more jealous loser that never did shit to serve their country.

Yeah, the majority of you Trump sheep accuse me of being "lefty" every day and still a year and a half in and not a one of you sheep have provided a single issue I am "left" on.

You ain't nothin' new under the sun, boy. Just another lying shill.

Oh bite me you loser. I have provided multiple pieces of evidence of my time in the Corps, you are just one more jealous loser that never did shit to serve their country.

Yeah, the majority of you Trump sheep accuse me of being "lefty" every day and still a year and a half in and not a one of you sheep have provided a single issue I am "left" on.[/QUOTE]

Quotefail, shill.

Forum List

Back