The Movie "Black Panther"

Stop being silly.
You are asking how someone from a different political system and culture can still be sympathetic ?
Thats how I read it.
Its not worthy of thought let alone an answer.

Not just "different" but completely opposed.

And if you don't want to answer it, then stop hitting the reply button, moron.
You mean like Robin Hood, Star Trek and the Three Musketeers ?
Or War and Peace ? Or Dances With Wolves ?

Mmm, ok. you had your chance.

Star Trek.

The main character from Star Trek, ie Captain Kirk, was not antithetical to the American political system.
The crew of the Enterprise were multi racial and integrated at a time the US was denying black folks the right to live where they wanted. Kirk would have been appalled at the state of the US.

Nice moving of the goal post there from the main character to the whole cast, but I will answer anyway.

At the time of the TV show, desegregation was already not only the Law of the Land, but the national consensus.

Some racists might have been offended at a multi racial crew, but they were already in the minority of the nation as a whole.

Just got back from my 4th viewing. I keep finding new things about the movie. I think the biggest win about this movie is the way our beautiful Black women are portrayed. Strong leaders in their own right and loyal to their people. The leader of the military is a woman. The lead engineer that controls and invents all the technology is a Black woman. Its simply a deep, comprehensively put together movie. A true gem

We watched it....I didn't see what the big deal about it was. Hard to follow and boring but it was free on BitTorrent

We watched it....I didn't see what the big deal about it was. Hard to follow and boring but it was free on BitTorrent
Not really sure why you thought you would see what the big deal was? Youre white and incapable of comprehending probably about 95% of the movie.

Meh it's overrated but you being a dyed in the wool racist got into anything black.

Blacks will claim that white people should be barred from the movie.

Then complain that racist whites won't go see the movie.
Racist whites complain about this movie.

Then make up bullshit stories about blacks harassing them in the movie theater, and post random pictures from the internet of beaten up white people and claim it was from the movie.

As most know, actress Michelle Rodriguez was attacked for criticizing Hollywood's casting in some superhero movies and had to "apologize".

Regressives must have missed that.

images

Not really sure why you thought you would see what the big deal was? Youre white and incapable of comprehending probably about 95% of the movie.

Meh it's overrated but you being a dyed in the wool racist got into anything black.
If you say its overrated then that means its brilliant. Thanks.

Why is this movie so politicized? Do retards not know there are a lot of movies with bkack people in them?
Because some people just have to have something to bitch about it looks like a very good movie so people watch it enjoy it and leave the politics at the door.
Yep, that's the bottom line. A good movie is a good movie.

If you say its overrated then that means its brilliant. Thanks.

Brilliant to me is far above brilliant to you. You have a low bar

Why is this movie so politicized? Do retards not know there are a lot of movies with bkack people in them?
Because some people just have to have something to bitch about it looks like a very good movie so people watch it enjoy it and leave the politics at the door.
I just checked a white ratings site and they give it 96%

Black Panther

This movie is chalk full of politics. Its pretty much the main theme which is why I would suspect racist whites wouldnt like it.

Last edited:
As most know, actress Michelle Rodriguez was attacked for criticizing Hollywood's casting in some superhero movies and had to "apologize".

Regressives must have missed that.

images

Ok.....So?

What does that have to do with Black Panther?
Oh, calm down. The point was obvious. If you want to be obtuse, be obtuse.

Sheesh, these people are triggered easily.

In Regard to the new Movie "Black Panther"
Why is an all-Black movie supposed to be a victory for diversity?
And what was the reason for the Blacks to get so ANGRY, and getting their panties in a wad about a year ago when no Blacks were nominated for Academy Awards? Why were they so pissed when the nominees were all white?
Growing up I loved watching Superhero shows and movies, but I never questioned anything about race at all.
And as I was growing up I watched Sanford and Son, the Jefferson’s etc and never felt like Whites were being excluded.
Today we have a Black History Month, Black News, Black Entertainment Stations, Black Police Organizations, All Black Magazines, A Congressional Black Caucus, and I DO question that? I’m sure that if the above were reversed, there would be hell to be reckoned with.
I heard it is a purely racist movie

Forum List

Back